Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me to understand, what was my mistake? (if I made one)

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was high interested in the beginning, I'm sure of this It was almost turning me off, but her interest decreased as her trip was approaching. After date 4, she started to be distant.
On date 4 when she was showing distance in her behaviour that is when you say something like "hey this has been fun but this isn't working for me. I don't see a future for us. I'm going to go see other women. You take care."

When you pre-emptive strike it triggers dred in them.

Give her the "you seem like a nice girl but...."

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just texted me that I look like a guy who doesn't want a serious relationship.

Hank, what would you do/say?
Say "you looked like a loose girl to me but looks like we are both wrong." Jk.

No seriously say nothing. It isn't worth it.
Say Nothing. Anytime a girl says you look like you are you you you, they are showing they haven't developed their mental maturity yet and they are not taking responsibility for their feelings or their actions. Like a child they are blaming you.

Delete. Next.

Velasco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He couldn't seal the deal so she saw him as a lesser man the more dates he went on with her. That's all. Hes learned his lesson

Clamslammer

Don Juan
Reaction score
disappointed yes, but not butthurt. If you've never lived abroad (different culture) then you can't understand, female nature may be the same, but women aren't all the same, sorry.
I nexted her = I moved on
Thanks for your help, I'll try not to do the same mistakes next time.
From the sound of it you were too hung up on this one tinder hoooe, she felt you had no other options and thus lost interest. Be indifferent when you are dating and don't chase. When she went on her trip I would have never reached back out to her. She would have likely reached out to you. These guys that say you should have closed sooner, sure but do you really want to be with a girl that drops you because you didn't close her sooner. When you see her interest drop you should have pulled back, you only reward your time with good behavior.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"