Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me overcome HB fever

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl at a party a couple of weeks ago. She is SMOKING hot - I mean a clear 9 - looks like a cross between Marilyn Monroe and Kylie Minogue - petite but perfectly in proportion, with large, pert breasts, and a kitten face with big eyes. She's also funny and easy to talk to.

We got on pretty well, chatting away with my arm around her waist, then I number closed.

Start of problems. Set up a date for following week. The day before, she phones and says she's 'just remembered she's meeting a friend for dinner'. I try a reschedule, and she agrees.

Then just before the date, she calls and says she'll be half an hour late. OK, not a major problem.

Couple of weeks go by because we're both on holiday. I call to set up another date, and she agrees.

The afternoon before, she texts with the SAME excuse as before, that she had 'forgotten she was having dinner with someone'.

Now by this time I just didn't care, and texted back 'blow this other guy out, whoever he is. You'll have more fun'.

Text message comes back - ok I can meet you for a drink before going on to this dinner'. Which we did, and man she looked hotter than ever.

Now if this girl had been average, I would have kicked her to the curb for this flaking, but she has a hypnotic effect on me - she is like some kind of fantasy woman straight out of FHM - she even has a slightly airbrushed look about her.

What I need to know is HOW do you stop treating HB9s differently and being taken in by their looks? Any tips etc, or should I just ditch her for her flakiness.....?

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine there's a big hairy wart on her nose! :D

It's only human to have a pretty girl get away with more sh!t than you would a regular.

Easiest thing to say is take her off that pedistal but it's not easily done.
You should mention her forgetting about other dates though..

"You are so eager to spend time with me that you completely forget about earlier apointments you made? You do that to me and watch me walk..." (with a :) ofcourse)

or next time you try and set up a meeting:

"Are you sure you have no other appointments then? This time I'm not waiting around for your pretty ass, girl" :)

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*double post*

CEF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh I sympathize with your problem. I too am guilty of cutting the HB9s waaaay too much slack.

I am no expert but here is my take:

First off I dont think I would ditch her yet. Second I dont think you should appear bothered in the slightest by her behavior. Obviously she has other options besides yourself that she is persuing, your goal is to make yourself the best one.

I would tease her reletlessly about it. Buy her an ugly $2 watch and give it to her 'you seem to need it'.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pedestal placing is dangerous

Don't put her on a pedestal, that's a dangerous place to be and the start of AFCness.

She's just a woman -- yeah, a hot one -- but still just a woman.

A gal I dated a little last year is about a 9 and now one of my good friends. When she rejected some of my advances I thought of sosuave.com and thank God I didn't lose my cool. Getting put in the friendzone sucks, but we've become pretty close.

It helps that I saw her flaws, too. I took her off the pedestal and noticed a few things that bugged me and thought there are a lot of women out there and no one -- no matter how hot -- should be put up on a peestal.

Don't put up with her tardiness and other crap. Some day tell her you have another date, then you'll see a change in behavior from her. If her behavior doesn't change, her interest level was low and it's time to move on.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you pay for the drinks?

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use your infatuation to your advantage. If you want to have a chance at this broad, you have to put her in her place.

Next time she flakes and makes up an excuse, say "**** that, I don't have the time to chase you and get blown off. Call me when you're more sure of your schedule."

Or, you can let her **** all over you.

Have a nice day.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i had a 9 who put me in the friend zone I would try and hit on her until she relented or got the message and split. if you don't do
that she'll treat you like the GF and you'll feel bad about it and it will damage your game.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've moved on

We still hang out a lot, we have a long history. She's helped me through some tough spots in life and I've helped her through some rough spots. It goes beyond nexting a person.

I've moved on to other women and have dated many since I got put into the FZ. I see your point, however, but I'm not gonna waste my emotional/sexual energy on her when I can date others. Yet I can still have her as a friend. Most women I wouldn't do this for, but we go way back.

In theory, you're right, however. This one is a little different. She will not, however, prevent me from dating others, meeting others, and going out on Friday/Saturday nights. We'll have lunch or dinner now and then, or go for walks. And it's tremendous being seen with her at Starbucks as naturally other American wenches start looking my way.

I expect the flamers to come in here anytime since this board has taken on a very negative/trash people tone of late.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
When a girl flakes on a date, the best thing to do is to ask her how she plans on making it up to you.

Not in a sexual way, but to let her know that inconsiderate behavior will not be tolerated.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
When a girl flakes on a date, the best thing to do is to ask her how she plans on making it up to you.

Not in a sexual way, but to let her know that inconsiderate behavior will not be tolerated.
Yeah! What HE said!:D

She keeps "forgetting" about previous arrangements? No she doesn't! She's PLAYING you! TESTING you! (Either that or she's a blithering idiot who needs a personal secretary to keep track of her life.)

Call her on it.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. However, when a DJ meets a woman this hot, it's like Obi Wan Kenobe meeting Darth Vader. The force is strong in this one!!!!

I feel a bit like Michael Caine in 'The Ipcress File' when the communists were trying to hypnotise him....

'Must....resist....HB...must...call her on....her shyt...tests....my name is Austin Allegro...my...name....is AUSTIN ALLEGRO!'