Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help me justify something stupid I wanna do...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear I was able to help somebody learn from it. Before this post a couple days back I posted this if you want to just kinda read through the cliffnotes on things I've picked up since those days.
That's an awesome read fam. Damn you have a 62 Laycount? I was happy to get up to 7 lol.

I'm gonna approach hard and get that above 20 before I graduate college though.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really good advice. I'm not single at the moment, but since I have a photography hobby also, I might go back to that if I ever feel like it. Great.
Ive started making business cards and I’m going to get into modeling photography. That’s pretty much going to be how I meet 9s and 10s, lol.

I did a similar thing back in California where I had a friend who owned an entire art gallery. We would socialize and invite women to our art shows. At one show, we had close to 100 women and maybe 5 guys, lol.

It was way more effective than anything we ever did in the bars and clubs. Not to mention the social status/proof and credibility that came with it.

Plausible deniability is probably the most effective game tactic that rarely gets talked about.

Women are ALWAYS looking for plausible deniability to be alone with you. It eases their anti-slvt defense. They have the perfect excuse to be alone with you and have sex without feeling guilt.

And they get to look at paintings and drink champagne or get their modeling pictures taken on top of it.