Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*HELP* im in some deep sh*t with the mom...

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
fuuuuuck. yesterday I went over to the house of the girl i been dating for the past 5 months. I just went to drop of the christmas present i got her, this was actually the first time I had been over to her house. Well her mom wasnt home, I went and just kicked it with this girl, we didnt do anything, since she was babysitting and I was gonna leave in a hurry. Well her mom doesnt allow any guys in whenever shes not home, but i just went and I didnt think she would find out. Turns out the mom calls when I'm there, and the girls little brother answers and starts telling his mom that someone is there (the kid isnt being a brat, he's like 4 and didnt know better not to tell) He passes the phone to my girl and she starts denying anyone is there until finally she just says I'm there. I hear her kinda arguing with her mom until she finally clicks and tells me "I think you should leave" So I ask her if her mom is mad at me and she says "No shes mad at me" As I leave out the front door, my girl gives me a hug and I tell her "I'm sorry sweetie, I didnt mean to get you in trouble" she says "Its ok, I get in trouble with my mom alot dont worry" I tell her to call me up later and she says she will
I leave feeling kinda bad and I'm determined to apologize to her mom. Well later in the evening she doesnt call which is really strange because she always im talkin always calls when I ask her and she says she would., I dismissed this.

Well today I go and call her, no answer, I figure shes out with her mom. I go online and see she's on I go on for like 15 mins before IMing her. I IM her and she says "oh hey" I go "whats goin on"
and here is where she hits me with a big ass bomb
"You know it would be better if you dont call me, IM me, or write me emails anymore"
At that moment im just WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK
she then tells me "I think we shouldnt date anymore"
my mind is still trippin
I ask her why and she tells me that her mom does not want to hear or know anything about me anymore

(her mom LOVED me from the moment she met me, Im talkin taking my side whenever my girl started actin b*thcy, she even was sad when she heard we broke up the first time, her mom used to ask about me and just used to tease me about how a great son in law I was, her mom LOVED me ok)

So right now my mind is trippin and I ask my girl to call me up cuz we cant do this online, she tells me her mom is in her room and is not letting her use the phone. and she says we shouldnt be talkin right now. I tell her that there is only one way to fix it and thats me apologizing to her mom, she said "my mom doesnt wanna hear **** right now, and she doesnt wanna hear anything from you anymore"
then my girl tells me "I'll call you later like around 8 from my cousins cell phone"
I tell her "alright then, call my cell phone then"
I say bye and get offline.

Now here I'm just straight up trippin. I'm determined to go and apologize to her mom in person for my actions and to allow me to date her daughter once again. Dude right now I'm just going What the fuuuuuck"

Guys I need some advice here pleaze, the last day of the year and I get this kind of bombshell "****"
Come on guys help me out with some advice or comments.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...i would say you have about 2 options here...

1. You let it cool down for a while...like a week and then try to talk to her about it...

2. NEXT HER...

Her mom is overeacting quite a bit so i think she just needs to cool down...I understand why she got mad but i think with time she will cool down.. If there is still a problem just next this girl...Move on plenty of fish in the sea

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn

Well this seems fishier than a clam's ass. Sounds to me shes usin her mama to hide from you. Chances are her mom said something that really hit bone, and she's not feeling you anymore.

STEP 1 - move on
STEP 2 - after your head's clear, think back to what happened
STEP 3 - do what YOU think you should do, it being appologising or completely NEXTING this girl.

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is using her mom as a excuse.

She is bored with you.

If she wasn't she would be on her knees begging her mom and crying and crap. She would be calling you behind her moms back without prodding from you.

Sorry man, move on, there are 3.2 billion other females in the world, take your pick.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya know, when i was younger and did the high school thing, i of course got into lots of trouble just like this all the time. mind you i am a girl so you would think mothers were softer when punsihing their sons who had girls over when they werent suppose to opposed to your situation.
i saw first hand lots of different modes parents can freak out.
lets see , i have heard them get talks about not suppose to have people there when they arent especially the opposite sex, i have seen people get grounded, one mom kicked her sons butt in front of me, had fathers catch me there and try to call the police, (oh i am so glad those days are over)

from what i gather in my entire high shcool days, sneaking over becomes a battle of gettin out of the house before you get caught. reward the smaller siblings with candy to not get told on, and when in doubt = the window is your fastest way out of a house. scaleing 2 story homes are difficult and dangerous.

if someone really likes you = they do sneak behind parents backs to call. your name will become susan or jenny when mom enters the room while you are on the phone. she would ask you to change your im name.

even the parents that get the most mad, they dont have it out for you forever because they have lives of their own really. however do not go and make a big deal of saying you are sorry because then mom will see that you knew it was wrong to be there in the first place and it draws attention as if you were doing something wrong, doesnt it?

i think the others are right and she is losing interest.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know what you should do. All I can say is that you are NOT in the wrong and that i feel sorry for you.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll call you later like around 8 from my cousins cell phone"
So did she call?

I dont think she's using the mom to hide from you. It would be hard to get the 4 year old in on it. That's the only thing that's preventing me from thinking that she's not guilty.

But SHE LIED TO HER MOM. This whould be enough reason to next her. She lies to her mom, she'll lie to you.

Her lies made the whole thing worse. Now her mom thinks that you were in the sack and the kid was left alone to answer the phone.

If you have nothing to loose but your ego, then go over there and apologize. Say that there was a misunderstanding, that you never put hands on her and you'd like the permission to continue seeing her. Because if you don't, the mom will think that you're at fault.

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a couple of different scenarios that seen likely to me:

1. Mom comes back pissed, says things about you that change the girl's mind about you. Suddenly you just don't seem that good... So the mom thing becomes an excellent excuse to cut it off with you.

2. The girl was looking for a way out, and this just happened to be convenient. For all you know, the entire conversation on the phone was staged and she made it all up. Or maybe it was real, and she just doesn't want to take the effort to keep seeing you. Whatever. But it's over. The facts support this, because she didn't put up much of a fight for her mom.

3. Her mom has her cowed into obedience. This has happened before to me... When my parents got really pissed about something, I'd listen to them, even if I'd prefer not to, but just because the shock of getting yelled at is recent. If this is the case, maybe she'll loosen up later and you can keep dating her.

Whichever ones of these that it is, here's your best course of action: don't call her or talk to her for a couple weeks. If it's #3, the girl will probably call you or make contact before that anyway... No big deal. But get on with your life in case it's #1 or #2. Chances are she'll come around, and if not, her mom would probably stop it from being any fun anyway.

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off thanks for the advice you guys have been giving, its helping me to really think about what I gotta do, Please keep it coming

Well heres the update for today:

She didnt call around 8 (she said she would try, **** it she didnt)

Well today I was callin her, but she was online the whole day (I wasnt home so I used my mobile phone to check)
I just said F*ck it and I just called up other chicks :D

Well anyway I asked my dad for advice (he's been in my position before) He said to apologize to the mom and to wait a couple days before I do it, my dad just told me not to think about it too much and let things be for now.

Thanks guys for the advice, please keep it coming, and I'll keep u guys updated on the situation

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you have other girls then just chill with them. Just do your own thing.

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey phat rabbit, thanx for the wishing of luck.
well anyway, i finally was able to get a hold of my girl. Looks like shes in some deep ass ****, her mom went totally psycho on her and didnt let her use the phone and shes not home alone anymore, a family member is always there. So when I talked to my girl it was for her to explain what happened. Turns out she was really happy after I went to surprise that day I went, when her mom got home she was even happier and she showed her the christmas present I got her, but her mom just looked at her and told her that she didnt want to hear my name in her house anymore and didnt wanna hear anything about me. She grounded my girl till who knows when and doesnt let her use the phone at all. Well anyway my girl agreed that apologizing to her mom would be the only solution to this ****.

Luckily my parents are behind me on this and are even helping me out a bit. So hopefully her mom accepts my apology when I go over.
:rolleyes:

darkmenace

Don Juan
Reaction score
JUST ENDED IT!!!

alright I just ended it
I call her up and I ask her what's goin on. So I say I need to talk to her. I tell her that Im gonna apologize to her mom, she just says "just forget it leave it at that" I tell her "well its my responsibility so I gotta fix whatever wrong I did to make your mom made"
She just stays quiet.
I ask her if shes been mad at me, she stays quiet and hesistates and finally goes "well yeah, I was the one that got yelled at so I am kinda mad at you"
So I go "alright I gotta fix this, I cant leave it like it is"
She insists for me not to bother
So I just go "well its gonna be done"
Then she hits me "you know just dont call me anymore, I dont want anything with you anymore, just forget it"
I go here "if you didnt want anything with me anymore, you had me right in front of you, we could have ended it once and for all and didnt have to go through all this crap"
she then goes "yeah I know"

Inside me I just said "**** IT, I DONT NEED THIS ****, IM NOT EVEN GONNA BEG FOR A REASON"

i go "well u had me in front of you and if this was an even easier excuse to end things with me then I dont need this"

she goes "well yeah my mom did get mad at you" and tries to say that this wasnt an excuse, BULLSH*T.

anyway I just tell her "if this is it, then this is it the end of this, and if you decide to come around then whatever, u know where to reach me. alright then goodbye" CLICK

and that my friends was the ending of my 6 months dating relationship with my ex g/f. She lost it

I thank all of you for the advice and comments on this. helping me think about what I had to do, and just givin the advice.
and to this girl I say "NEXT"
i move on to some different territory

*im still gonna apologize to her mom cuz I'm honorable and I recognize where I have my faults and I have to guts to settle them in person

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you handled the situation as best as possible. It's her lost.. So F* her.. No one needs that sh|t.. You didnt do anything wrong.. So go party this weekend, drink her away if you have to.. And move the hell on.