Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hell ya!

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been stuck in a bunker (school) for the past 8 months doing insane hours and I haven't had a weekend off in months. I practically lived there, and worse yet it was the only program open for the summer, so there was NO girls around except the below avg ones in my program. Now I have to look for a job but damn, it's such a relief to be out of there now.

I manged to meet a chick in the last week and just got home from a coffee date with her since I finally had a chance to go out. I thought it would be sort of ackward since I haven't been in civilization for months now, but I suprised myself at how smooth it all went and how calm I was. She was giving me kino most of the time and I caught her checking out my body a few times, hehe. I was relaxed from the start to end, and she insisted I come over to watch some movie when she comes back from Mexico in two weeks. She told me she'll msg me tonight, and I told her I'll be out, then she said, ok tomorrow then, and I told her I'll be gone all day too. I was just saying it matter of factly since it's the truth, but then I realized it was like I was brushing her off or that I wasn't interested. Ha, guess it worked to my advantage though and she said she'll email me from mexico.

She's got a great body with big ol' tits so I'm looking forward to playing with those when she comes back. The only thing I should have done was went for the kiss in the end, but I really didn't think I needed to since her IL was high the entire time. She got some gum moments before she knew we would be calling it a day so it's obvious she was getting ready for it. Haha, man, I think I'm too relaxed around girls now cause I've got them doing all the work. My conversation skills have greatly improved too. A couple of times she asked me some questions that I answered and she'd say "good answer, you passed the test". Made me laugh and think about this site since we all know about these silly tests girls have. Like she asked me if I'd ever wear a pink shirt. Anyways, it's just nice to be back in the game ;)

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score