Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently your height could be a deal breaker on attracting women. I set up my online dating profile to be 6’2 (because I know they filter their searches) and when I would match with a girl, we would chat and I would be upfront with them about my real height (I’m 5’9). Some would change their interest in chatting with me from being interested and sending texts with multiple words with a fast response, to responding slowly to very few words, to outright unmatching immediately after I revealed my height to them.

To women, height is like how we perceive a woman’s body. A short man is akin to a woman with anorexia or morbid obesity, except height can’t be changed because it’s based on genetic. Maybe a better comparison would be a woman being born with mental retardation.

Funny how on these dating apps, you’re required to put something for your height, but there’s nothing for weight. That would weed out all the fatties on there.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
To women, height is like how we perceive a woman’s body. A short man is akin to a woman with anorexia or morbid obesity, except height can’t be changed because it’s based on genetic.
No bro it’s not that bad.

Tom Cruise (5’7) Jet Li (5’6) Jackie Chan (5’9) Al Pacino (5’6) Dustin Hoffman (5’6) are all big male movie stars. But you’ll never see a fat women movie star. Even in Hollywood, a woman can be older (35-40s), and be a massive draw, but she cannot be fat.

When God rolls the dice when he creates you, you got to be lucky he hits, otherwise you are screwed.

I keep telling this site it’s all about genetics to be successful with women, but everyone keeps back with “social groups with women in it.”

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Height and basic build are genetic. Some guys are smaller framed, smaller bone structure. Some guys are shorter stature.

There WILL be women who find you attractive. Pick from among those women.

There will be some women for whom height is usually a deal breaker. It is what it is. There can be exceptions to that but those turn up on an individual basis.

I typically prefer a man who is several inches taller than me in my highest heels. My highest heels add about 5” to my height so I end up around 5’11”. So I like men who are 6’ tall or more.

I don’t like men with smaller bone structure. I’ve seen shorter men who are brawny & taller men who are slim. There is lots of variation.

More brawn on a shorter guy appears more masculine. More height on a slender guy appears more masculine too.

No matter your height you can always lift and get trim (lose the beer gut, the skinny fat and the overweight ness or “dad bod”. Lose the man boobs).

Lots of men blame height when really they are out of shape & too lazy to remedy that...

But the main thing is pick from women who dig you. Women have their physical preferences just as men do.

Adapt where you can and accept/embrace where you can’t. Nobody appeals to 100% of the opposite sex 100% of the time.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No bro it’s not that bad.

Tom Cruise (5’7) Jet Li (5’6) Jackie Chan (5’9) Al Pacino (5’6) Dustin Hoffman (5’6) are all big male movie stars. But you’ll never see a fat women movie star. Even in Hollywood, a woman can be older (35-40s), and be a massive draw, but she cannot be fat.

When God rolls the dice when he creates you, you got to be lucky he hits, otherwise you are screwed.

I keep telling this site it’s all about genetics to be successful with women, but everyone keeps back with “social groups with women in it.”
Btw I'm surprised you didnt list Brad Pitt. Everyone says hes this hot hunk and women drool over him and guys want to be him. Yet as a guy I dont see what is so hot about him. I mean hes not ugly but I see a lot better looking guys than him everyday out and about. Hes lost more of his looks as he aged.

Tom Cruise has a really boyish face. I can see why women still find him attractive at his age regardless of height or muscle. Pitt I just dont get it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know what to tell you. I'm just barely over 5'10" in my bare feet. If I get a physical in the morning, maybe 5'10.5". Never really gave it a lot of thought, though. I've dated a few women who were taller than I was, when they wore heels, and a couple who were even taller in their bare feet. I have always loved tall women (5'9"-5'11"), for some reason(maybe because I wanted my sons to be taller), or maybe they were just drawn to me. My wife is 5'9", and if she wants to wear heels, I'll wear a different shoe, and toss in an extra padded insole, for the sake of photos.

If I had to build a perfect woman, she'd be 5'9", south of 25, 120lbs, 38-23-34, natural blond, blue eyes. 130+ IQ, athletic, adventurous, virgin, and more conservative than Margaret Thatcher.

How many women like that do you suppose use electronic personal ads?

That's about how fvcking seriously I'd take a 30 year old, 5'5", 135lb, drunken college wh0re's 6'2" height requirement. Get the fvck outta my car, b!tch!
On match I saw a 5 2 hb7 more like hb 6.5 prob due to a ton of makeup on height requirement like 6 1 lol.

Also those movie stars listed likely and inch or 2 shorter. Movie star heights are known to be fudge up a couple inches. Just like nhl players under 6 foot they add a few inches to make them seem bigger to the scouts. Brad MArchand for example listed as 5 9 but hes more like 5 6 if you meet him person at the tops from people who have met him.

Women lie about weight and height just as much as men. I expect everyone adds about 2 inches to their profiles and better listed body type as well. Went on an old date I. Aug. She listed 5 8 and I barely reach 5 9 depending on how I stand at the max yet I was noticeably taller. Didnt make any difference to me. If they're listed at 5 7 I expect 5 5 in person.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah. It's pretty common in Hollywood to see two guys with their heights listed as 5'8", standing right next to each other, and one is wearing sketchers, and the other guy is wearing boots with a 3" heel, and they're the exact same height in the photo, because one of those guys is lying. But, it's Hollywood, so who cares? People lie about their height all the time. I'm easily over 6' in shoes, but so fvcking what, when a 5'7" guy can wear a 5" lift. I've even seen guys I know are 6'2" in their bare feet, because I go to the gym with them, and they still lie about their height, and say they're 6'4". It's ridiculous. I even have friends who won't accept that I'm really 5'10", because they tell everyone they're 6'0", and we're the same height. If he wants to lie, that's his business, but I'm not gonna lie about MY height, too, just to cover for his insecurity. People need to get over this ****. I've fought a lot of guys well over 6foot who didn't seem to have much experience, but the toughest guy I ever fought was 5'6", so I don't judge anyone by height.
Also depends on how you stand and posture as well. I admit, my posture sucks from sitting in crappy desks in jobs and schools for years, physical work etc and back and neck problems has shaved at least 3/4 of an inch over the years probably because my back isn't as straight.

Also, height and such doesn't matter as much if you're in shape or successful, have a good face. Tom Cruise I don't even think hits 5ft 7 real height yet he can score any psvy he wants. I'd trade and be 5 foot 6 if I could have the face and success Tom Cruise has.

What I don't get is I see guys like 5 foot 6 and balding, overweight and still see them with HB 7s and 8s at the fleamarket I work at when I people watch. I just wonder WTF is wrong here. I try to stay in shape, not balding and look young for my age and these slob ugly guys get high end HB material. I give up lol.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Height is important but it isn't everything. I am 5'5" and there was this smoking hot brunet I dated years ago. At the time there was this stunningly beautiful haitian guy that was crazy about her. This guy was 6'1" and looked like a male model. He was so good looking that when we would go out as a circle of friends and he would arrive earlier than us all anyone needed to ask the girls working the door was where the really good looking black guy was and they knew exactly who we were talking about and would take us to him. I was overweight at the time and he had 6 pack abs. Even with these advantages she never saw him as anything more than a friend. He would write her poetry, agree with her on just about anything. She didn't like hunting so he didn't like it either. She became a vegetarian so he became a vegetarian. I on the other hand liked hunting, when she would challenge me on this instead of backing down I would laugh and let her know that I was not only a heart breaker and a life taker but I was proud of it. When we went out to eat I would always order meat and enjoyed my meal to the fullest. In her reality he was never more than a friend but I was the bastard that she couldn't get enough of.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this height preference women have in men is a bit of a myth. Sure alot of women on OLD will say something like "only 6ft and over" but that's becouse they are the meme gender and they're just following the female group think. How many women actually know what 6 foot is anyway? Women aren't exactly known for their spatial awareness.
Sure they don't want a manlet but as long as the man is obviously taller than them, they're happy.
Women think I'm 6 ft when I'm only 5.9 so it's more to do with their perception of you. The halo effect.
If they're attracted to you, they will perceive you as being taller anyway.
And besides, since when did we take any notice of what women say anyway?
"6 ft or over..." yeah yeah whatever sweetcheeks...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Height is important but it isn't everything. I am 5'5" and there was this smoking hot brunet I dated years ago. At the time there was this stunningly beautiful haitian guy that was crazy about her. This guy was 6'1" and looked like a male model. He was so good looking that when we would go out as a circle of friends and he would arrive earlier than us all anyone needed to ask the girls working the door was where the really good looking black guy was and they knew exactly who we were talking about and would take us to him. I was overweight at the time and he had 6 pack abs. Even with these advantages she never saw him as anything more than a friend. He would write her poetry, agree with her on just about anything. She didn't like hunting so he didn't like it either. She became a vegetarian so he became a vegetarian. I on the other hand liked hunting, when she would challenge me on this instead of backing down I would laugh and let her know that I was not only a heart breaker and a life taker but I was proud of it. When we went out to eat I would always order meat and enjoyed my meal to the fullest. In her reality he was never more than a friend but I was the bastard that she couldn't get enough of.
A lot of women hate guns and that and conservatives and Trump. Around here you even see anti Trump stuff on profiles. What you conform to a woman in order to win her over? Like give up your guns if you want to get married? Like on match I was talking to an HB9 who even says Trump supporters to move along but I don't list conservative on my profile and just hid it from her because she was hot!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I think this height preference women have in men is a bit of a myth. Sure alot of women on OLD will say something like "only 6ft and over" but that's becouse they are the meme gender and they're just following the female group think. How many women actually know what 6 foot is anyway? Women aren't exactly known for their spatial awareness.
Sure they don't want a manlet but as long as the man is obviously taller than them, they're happy.
Women think I'm 6 ft when I'm only 5.9 so it's more to do with their perception of you. The halo effect.
The same morons who list that BS and other BS requirements on their profiles I notice many of them on match literally like every single day for hours and hours. Assuming it's not a fake profile. I've went out with a couple women on dates from OLD over the summer and I still see them on there every single day despite being very high end HB material. One of them is literally one of the hottest women on Match in a 60 mile radius of here and I still see her on there everyday after I met her in July. She's one of them that list all sorts of requirements. When she found out what my business was the date went south after that.

Today as I posted about earlier I saw an Hb 6.5 7 chick on match who's only 5 foot 2. She even brags about she's short on her profile but then lists the guy must be at a min 6 foot are taller ROFL. She was cute but not super hot and looks to wear a lot of makeup. I mean cute, but the nose kinda looked like Miss Piggy.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently your height could be a deal breaker on attracting women. I set up my online dating profile to be 6’2 (because I know they filter their searches) and when I would match with a girl, we would chat and I would be upfront with them about my real height (I’m 5’9). Some would change their interest in chatting with me from being interested and sending texts with multiple words with a fast response, to responding slowly to very few words, to outright unmatching immediately after I revealed my height to them.

To women, height is like how we perceive a woman’s body. A short man is akin to a woman with anorexia or morbid obesity, except height can’t be changed because it’s based on genetic. Maybe a better comparison would be a woman being born with mental retardation.

Funny how on these dating apps, you’re required to put something for your height, but there’s nothing for weight. That would weed out all the fatties on there.
Let me give you some good news, and no I am not saying that to make you feel better. women these days prefer handsome man over tall man. I see it over and over. if you have a good face/body you will quickly grant pass to too many women.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are not getting any shorter with age but sure as hell they will get fatter.

Anyway I have nothing against their criteria, they are free to like or dislike whatever they want since attraction is not a choice.

At the same time I feel no attraction for women older than 25 or larger than a certain weight and I also like women to be at least of average height, even better average to tall.

It is what it is.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 5'5, 5'6 and never had issue getting women at all. It all comes down to presentation and confidence

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big facts!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sey mate, the following is what you call the female imperative. The culture and society all the way to government pander to women. Men simp. The 6'2 is foolish on your part when 6ft is a stretch. I'm 6ft. I don't say 6'2.

Own it. You can makeup on being alpha. A bloke who is 6'5 and beta phaggotry is deemed to be a manlet.

The best way to use it for fun. Work volume. Run your script like ETP. 20. Moreover, get girls irl. She can't fake being thin, fit or hot.