Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height increase shoes

madeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice man, yeah those shoes actually look real good. I knew a dude who always wore some that were super obvious haha.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About a year ago i started using inserts to tip me to 6ft

It works well in the initial attraction stage and usually that's all you need

Most girls don't really give a flying fvck how tall you are once they've decided they want to bang you it's all perceptive

Its like when you take a chick home and take the tight dress off and there's a bit of a pot belly there your not going to kick her out are you , you still want to get laid !!

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is petty.... just be real. If they don't like it... they can fk off

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is petty.... just be real. If they don't like it... they can fk off
Unfortunately it kinda works. There's guys I know who are just as tall as me, but they wore shoes that made them even taller. The girls were turned on hard. After that, it was an easy bang. He got the social proof from getting the hotter girls so he won. I think they can help make a guy with advantages get more technically.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pedrito0906 is doing a good thing with height increasing shoes. 5'6" is a shiit height to be. He can look a little bit taller. The combination of looking as tall as possible + muscle definition + tattoos + cash can help make pusssy get wet.

Serenity

Reaction score
What do you guys think about this? I'm 5'6" and when girls I'm dating wear high heels are taller than me.

I don't see a problem wearing them to increase 2-3 inches every now and then in special occasions. We all have insecurities and we can't change our height but if we can make it better, why not?
Insecurity is a bigger problem to attraction than being a bit shorter than you'd like. Putting on shoes will change your height slightly, but it won't change your insecurity and thus it won't make a real difference. You'll get more out of fixing your insecurity than any shoes can ever do for you.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Insecurity is a bigger problem to attraction than being a bit shorter than you'd like. Putting on shoes will change your height slightly, but it won't change your insecurity and thus it won't make a real difference. You'll get more out of fixing your insecurity than any shoes can ever do for you.
I disagree, it did make a difference, I'm still taller than her when she's in heels, contrary if I wasn't wearing them. Look at the picture.

I feel good now, cause I know if a girl is my height, she won't be taller than me on heels.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this? I'm 5'6" and when girls I'm dating wear high heels are taller than me.

I don't see a problem wearing them to increase 2-3 inches every now and then in special occasions. We all have insecurities and we can't change our height but if we can make it better, why not?
wear these bro

Attachments

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just no. Why would you?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's gunna judge you in your height shoes that you gotta fake it... then she will most certainly disrespect you for lieing about it when you take the stilt shoes off and drop 4" .... why would you want a woman that is gunna judge you based on your height? .... seems shallow... I don't do shallow... shallow can fvk off.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I don't do shallow... shallow can fvk off
So I imagine you don't like them wearing make up, high heels and all of those shallow fake sh!t to make them prettier?

I don't give a fvck what she thinks after I take my shoes off.