Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height increase shoes

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
One explicitly expressed mild contempt when I told her I was closer to 6' than 6'1
I can imagine how weak you are sounded telling her this "Oh no I'm around 6'1 but I'm closer to 6' you know I hope that doesn't bother you"

Besides, who the fvck cares what women think about you.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Not true. I always wear lifts. And have had many MTR & LTRs. Though my lifts are only 1.5” at most.
I have a date tomorrow, I'll wear one 2-3 inches lifter and will see if she notices, if she says "you look taller" I would say "really? maybe the shoes idk, I've weared them with you before" and go on with my life.
Come on man, I might be new but if you don't give a fvck how do you think she will?

The weakest thing is like "Oh I bought these lifters, you know so you can wear heels, because of my height" Totally afc thinking

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why don't you get implants? It looks to me its worth it if you have the money for it, its like having crooked teeth, my teeth weren't perfect and I have braces, so a lot people say about accepting you how you are as a cope, cause they don't got the money for it therefore there's no other thing to do than accepting how you are...
Screw that. Shave your head and own it

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine how weak you are sounded telling her this "Oh no I'm around 6'1 but I'm closer to 6' you know I hope that doesn't bother you"

Besides, who the fvck cares what women think about you.
That's not what happened. She asked why I seemed shorter and I said it's probably because my boots have a 3/4" heel.

I'm just telling you what they notice.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
That's not what happened. She asked why I seemed shorter and I said it's probably because my boots have a 3/4" heel.

I'm just telling you what they notice.
It doesn't really matter, besides you're in a 10% of height. A typical sole of a shoe has 1.5" so if your height barefooted is 6 1/4, with shoes you're 6'1" 3/4, she will be like "oh don't wear shoes cause when you take them off is a turn off, you look shorter" LOL

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter, besides you're in a 10% of height. A typical sole of a shoe has 1.5" so if your height barefooted is 6 1/4, with shoes you're 6'1" 3/4, she will be like "oh don't wear shoes cause when you take them off is a turn off, you look shorter" LOL
Well this particular girl was an entitled cvnt anyway, she didn't last long.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women always sniff out insecurities in your physical and mental attributes. They all think its hot when you own it. Short, bald, whatever. It shows confidence and that is the number one thing they are universally attracted to.

Some of you think like women. You will never cure the void by wearing elevator shoes, hair pieces, botox, etc. When does it stop? Makeup and padded bras to make your pecs look bigger? You will still be as insecure as women with makeup, fake t!ts, heels, hair extensions, etc.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Makeup and padded bras to make your pecs look bigger?
For that I go to the gym, to make those pecs pop.

You will still be as insecure as women with makeup, fake t!ts, heels, hair extensions, etc.
Yep everything is fake to a women, but when a man tries to:
- Use steroids cause his genetics are trash to build muscle
- Get hair implants because he wants to have hair cause he wants to get his hair back because he has the money
- Get braces because he wants his teeth to be perfect
- Get in forums like this and reads books to get better with women
- Listen to coaches online how to learn game
- Want to date multiple women
- Not wanna get married because there is no winning unless with a child
- Not get children
- Not get multiple long term untested shots for some "virus"
- Leave a sexless unhappy marriage
- Not wear a face diaper that doesn't do jack $h1t
- Get 2-3" invisible lifters because he wants to have a slight advantage in the dating game

Society shames him because "Hey bro you're a man, just own how you are, just be yourself, get cold showers and sleep outside like our ancestors and follow society rules" Thanks for your input thought.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For that I go to the gym, to make those pecs pop.

Yep everything is fake to a women, but when a man tries to:
- Use steroids cause his genetics are trash to build muscle
- Get hair implants because he wants to have hair cause he wants to get his hair back because he has the money
- Get braces because he wants his teeth to be perfect
- Get in forums like this and reads books to get better with women
- Listen to coaches online how to learn game
- Want to date multiple women
- Not wanna get married because there is no winning unless with a child
- Not get children
- Not get multiple long term untested shots for some "virus"
- Leave a sexless unhappy marriage
- Not wear a face diaper that doesn't do jack $h1t
- Get 2-3" invisible lifters because he wants to have a slight advantage in the dating game

Society shames him because "Hey bro you're a man, just own how you are, just be yourself, get cold showers and sleep outside like our ancestors and follow society rules" Thanks for your input thought.
Yes, It's a double standard. But what we value in women is different than what women value in us.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When guys get over concerned about their own appearance it makes women feel insecure. They are naturally insecure about their looks so when a guy becomes too consumed by his appearance her anxiety will rise and she will feel less confident. Let them be the pretty ones.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Let them be the pretty ones.
Got it:
- Don't go the gym to be more muscular
- Don't eat healthier to have a six pack
- Don't have a haircut that suits you
- Don't fix your bear
- Don't dress better

I think we are fooling ourselves.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Update:

The shoes are great, they do give a boost in height increase, she didn't noticed anything, but I did. The shoes look like they're dancing shoes from the 80s, I took her out dancing and it felt good.

Rant: To every taller guy than me I see who's fat, you were given one of the best masculine trait and you're so $h!t who can even control your own body. Yeah I'm jealous

Attachments

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you blur your face when it's in your profile pic? Haha
Because it double secret probation. The most top secret that the fbi would never dare to raid his house to find out his true identity :)

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Update:

I'm with her, she has high heels, me with the height increase shoes and I'm still a little taller than her, damn this is the best for short guys.

madeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the same height and I personally wouldn't use them. I also though like tall girls and don't care if a girl is taller than me.

Here is how I see it - If I worry about people being taller then me I am going to have a bad time hahaha. A lot of it is mental - I was blessed to be socially unaware enough to not realize height was supposed to be a thing until I had already been gaming for many many years ( I went from non social straight to cold approach )

For me I just basically choose not to participate in the pressure to not feel great about myself and not simply expect I am attractive as hell.
I like to focus on my confidence/ charisma - so shoes like that I think decrease those things - so I personally would avoid them.

HOWEVER, tons of guys wear them - and really this is just my personal perspective and there isn't really anything wrong with them if you want to wear em

Edit: Whoops posted before I saw your update haha. Well sounds like it is working for you - so do your thing bro

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I am the same height and I personally wouldn't use them. I also though like tall girls and don't care if a girl is taller than me.

Here is how I see it - If I worry about people being taller then me I am going to have a bad time hahaha. A lot of it is mental - I was blessed to be socially unaware enough to not realize height was supposed to be a thing until I had already been gaming for many many years ( I went from non social straight to cold approach )
You're right in what you're saying. I've seen friends around me and a difference from 5'6" to 5'8" or 5'9" is not really that big, when you have a better physique than them.

so I personally would avoid them.
Those shoes look great man, and they're very comfortable.

Look at the pic, she's in high heels, I'm a little taller than her still, nobody can tell something weird about the shoes

Attachments