Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height increase shoes

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this? I'm 5'6" and when girls I'm dating wear high heels are taller than me.

I don't see a problem wearing them to increase 2-3 inches every now and then in special occasions. We all have insecurities and we can't change our height but if we can make it better, why not?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What do you guys think about this? I'm 5'6" and when girls I'm dating wear high heels are taller than me.

I don't see a problem wearing them to increase 2-3 inches every now and then in special occasions. We all have insecurities and we can't change our height but if we can make it better, why not?
And what are they going to say when you take them off and it's obvious you are much shorter?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 5'9, I wore 2 inch lifts and saw no difference in how people treated me. I tried it for an entire week.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Why does it bother you? One of my plates is 3 inches taller than I am.
Well I'm freshly unplugged and that's my only insecurity. I guess that my goal not to be bothered by that like you.

But the reality people look different at tall people, like guys with muscles (I know it first hand cause I was fat)

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never would wear shoes like that. I‘m 5,9 and also had girls taller than me. Never thought about lifting shoes and I think I would feel insecure WITH them.

Just be real and don‘t give a **** what people think.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Never would wear shoes like that. I‘m 5,9 and also had girls taller than me. Never thought about lifting shoes and I think I would feel insecure WITH them.

Just be real and don‘t give a **** what people think.
That response is BS, because a girl who's 5'10" is super tall for a girl, and 1 out every 10 guys is 5'11" or more, so of course she was with you, because the chance of her finding a guy taller than her is slim.

Quite opposite of a being 5'6" for a guy when the average woman is 5'4" and with heels is 5'9".

Its easy for a fit person to say to a fat one, just be yourself.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That response is BS, because a girl who's 5'10" is super tall for a girl, and 1 out every 10 guys is 5'11" or more, so of course she was with you, because the chance of her finding a guy taller than her is slim.

Quite opposite of a being 5'6" for a guy when the average woman is 5'4" and with heels is 5'9".

Its easy for a fit person to say to a fat one, just be yourself.
I‘m not tall myself.

My BS response is my oppinion to your initial post. Do you want oppinions, advice or just confirmation on your own views?

A fat person can go to the gym and change something.
You can‘t grow taller or grow back your hair when you‘re bald. Accept what you can‘t change and you‘re off way better.

I‘m bald and shave instead of wearing a toupet.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The OP has good hair and is physically fit. I would just own the height as it is.

He also has a very good job if I remember correctly.

So he has two of the Big Three (height, hair and $). I wouldn’t be concerned about trying to fake a couple inches of extra height.

Notwithstanding, I can totally understand wanting to go 3 for 3 lol.

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I‘m not tall myself.

My BS response is my oppinion to your initial post. Do you want oppinions, advice or just confirmation on your own views?

A fat person can go to the gym and change something.
You can‘t grow taller or grow back your hair when you‘re bald. Accept what you can‘t change and you‘re off way better.

You're very tall compared to the average woman, and I get all this own your insecurities and all that, while is good.

But if you could have the power to have the hair like mine, would you say no thanks I prefer to be bald its cool I already owned my insecurity about being bald and I'm happy? Lets be honest, and for hair you can get implants, many people do it and its socially acceptable (although you shouldn't give a fvck about society)

I wanted to have opinions, but you're opinion is biased, since you're 5 inch taller than the average girl, nonetheless thanks for the response.

At then end of the day who gives a $h!t what other people wear right? Alphas do whatever the fvck they want anyways.

The OP has good hair and is physically fit. I would just own the height as it is.

He also has a very good job if I remember correctly.

So he has two of the Big Three (height, hair and $). I wouldn’t be concerned about trying to fake a couple inches of extra height.
And if I can have all of them without people noticing why not right? Alphas do what Alphas want? Am I right muchachos?

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm totally bald on top, and been thinking about going for the Gallagher look, by growing the sides and back really long...

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I'm totally bald on top, and been thinking about going for the Gallagher look, by growing the sides and back really long...
Why don't you get implants? It looks to me its worth it if you have the money for it, its like having crooked teeth, my teeth weren't perfect and I have braces, so a lot people say about accepting you how you are as a cope, cause they don't got the money for it therefore there's no other thing to do than accepting how you are...

Attachments

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nigga

I am 6' 1/4"

I have some cheap wingtip boots with a 3/4" heel.

Multiple women have commented on how I look better with them on, or look "different" with them off. One explicitly expressed mild contempt when I told her I was closer to 6' than 6'1.

There is no fvcking point to this unless all you're interested in getting ONS' with no repeats. They will notice the second you take them off.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nigga

I am 6' 1/4"

I have some cheap wingtip boots with a 3/4" heel.

Multiple women have commented on how I look better with them on, or look "different" with them off. One explicitly expressed mild contempt when I told her I was closer to 6' than 6'1.

There is no fvcking point to this unless all you're interested in getting ONS' with no repeats. They will notice the second you take them off.
Not true. I always wear lifts. And have had many MTR & LTRs. Though my lifts are only 1.5” at most.