Height and OLD

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000 spill them beans!

#SundayDate
Change of plans.

Saturday, she texted me what restaurant did I want to meet her in on Sunday. “Restaurant” I think. I have no interest in eating with her. Come to think, I have no interest in talking to her ... and no interest in seducing her.

Pretty ball-sy play on her end to dangle the carrot of sex in the subversive attempt for my exclusivity.
Covert power play, manipulation at its finest.

I understand the motivation. She knows my dating style and doesn’t want to be pumped and tossed eventually or just another number like the others. I get it. But this is not the way.

She and her mother failed in thinking (my) desire (to be exclusive) can be negotiated. It can’t. And so it won’t.

I canceled the Sunday plans without explanation. And didn’t respond thereafter.

Dismissed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She and her mother failed in thinking (my) desire (to be exclusive) can be negotiated. It can’t. And so it won’t.
Sounds like you're tired of being water.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're tired of being water.
Man doesn’t always feel like hunting. The meta-frame is getting hunted.

My phone’s been blowing up all day.

Strongest weapon in a man’s artillery is learning to dismiss.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man doesn’t always feel like hunting. The meta-frame is getting hunted.

My phone’s been blowing up all day.

Strongest weapon in a man’s artillery is learning to dismiss.
I think I read thousands of pages of dating material. The more I analyse whole dating process, the more I perceive it as willingness to be hunted really.

On physical level, you seem to be the hunter however on true/abstract/total level you are actually being hunted as well.

Man is pursuing women to have sex with them and have offspring eventually but if he will agree to be exclusive with them, he starts to lose his resources, pay for their lavish whims, starts to pursue their dreams often thinking these are his own dreams he is pursuing... pay off is woman bearing his children.

Nowadays women understand it well and use shield of third wave feminism to delay the pay off and actually reprogram it to subdue obedient beta for resources and optimally obtain sperm from higher ranked male.

I still remember wife of my buddy that wanted me to phuck her behind his back "it's how it is nowadays mark" she said. Poor fellow, all these photos of him and his wife in different part of the world. I wonder sometimes if he is the father of her child. He certainly believes to be the father...

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I read thousands of pages of dating material. The more I analyse whole dating process, the more I perceive it as willingness to be hunted .
If men just lose their desperation and give her room to come, she’ll come, assuming adequate interest. And if her IL is not adequate, the relation will end regardless.

She wants a man who chases her, but she needs a man to chase.

Feed her need, not her want.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'11 which doesnt sound as good as 6 but being european Im used to put 180cm which sounds good enough here.

Not going to lie even if I realize that it would help and that women in particular are as genuine as a pro body builder.

I realized that if a woman swipe me away cause I dont match a certain number on paper, there are good chanced things wont go smooth at the date too...in this case I would rather have no date at all and save 15 euros and a hour of my life.