Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB8.5 - Went ghost need advice

ariesc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll make this quick.

Currently spinning 2 plates successfully. I met another girl a week ago which made the other two gals seem insignificant by comparison...

She's extremely attractive.

We went on two dates. Both went very well, walked hand in hand, made out, etc... She showed all the usual signs that she was very interested. For example, drove to a location that was closer to me and endured over an hour of traffic to meet up with me both dates.

We didn't have much in common though. I'm highly ambitious, she isn't, I'm not into the nightlife / drug scene, she is. She's the typical hot chick who doesn't have many prospects other than being sexy as all hell.

The last correspondence was about a week ago. I texted last asking her if she wanted to go on a third date which we agreed to do at the end of our second date after she kissed me goodbye.

Now, she has disappeared off the face of the earth. I checked to see when she was last online via the dating site we met off of and she hasn't logged on for the entire week she ghosted.

My rational mind is telling me to just let her go and keep moving forward but... I CANNOT STOP THINKING about her.

What should I do?

ariesc

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. How does that not exist? I meant she doesn't have much going for her outside of being hot. I'm more than aware that she probably has many orbiters at her fingertips.

2. The ex is what I was thinking as well.

Should I just let it be? I want to text her one last time but maybe it's best to avoid that approach as that will come off as desperate.

ariesc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah I figured that would be the sentiment. I should have been more specific before she left on that 2nd date... :confused:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop thinking about her... You are a man, not controlled by your emotions, you can do it.

She no longer exists unless she reaches out again. This happens all the time... chicks drift off chasing butterflies, you just have to let them go be chicks. Sometimes they come back... sometimes they don't. But the right answer is always to forget about her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't bang her so not that uncommon. She has other dudes who she is more interested in. Not that hard to figure out, you aren't at the top of her high score list.

A

AJ84

I'll make this quick.

Currently spinning 2 plates successfully. I met another girl a week ago which made the other two gals seem insignificant by comparison...

She's extremely attractive.

We went on two dates. Both went very well, walked hand in hand, made out, etc... She showed all the usual signs that she was very interested. For example, drove to a location that was closer to me and endured over an hour of traffic to meet up with me both dates.

We didn't have much in common though. I'm highly ambitious, she isn't, I'm not into the nightlife / drug scene, she is. She's the typical hot chick who doesn't have many prospects other than being sexy as all hell.

The last correspondence was about a week ago. I texted last asking her if she wanted to go on a third date which we agreed to do at the end of our second date after she kissed me goodbye.

Now, she has disappeared off the face of the earth. I checked to see when she was last online via the dating site we met off of and she hasn't logged on for the entire week she ghosted.

My rational mind is telling me to just let her go and keep moving forward but... I CANNOT STOP THINKING about her.

What should I do?
Maybe she’s in rehab or had a bad MDMA trip and is chilling it out.

But go with your rational mind not your penis mind and move on. If the drug taking, partying hot girl reaches out and you’re game, go for it, if not, no loss.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her reach out but since you are sitting around pining over her just send her a text saying hello and set up a date again. Anything but a yes from her is a no. This should help you put you out of your misery as quickly as possible so youre not wasting your time.

ariesc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her reach out but since you are sitting around pining over her just send her a text saying hello and set up a date again. Anything but a yes from her is a no. This should help you put you out of your misery as quickly as possible so youre not wasting your time.
I think the previous comments resonate with me more. I don't think I should reach out. If the gal is interested, she'd reach out, and if she isn't super interested it's probably in my best interest to just move forward unfortunately...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should feel blessed that kind of druggie doughie have ghosted you.. She simply doesn't find the use for having you, ure ambitious etc, doesn't suited her already fvcked life. Go get a healthy 8.5 if you're good enought, or not then spend your extra time to improvised beside wanted to having a fvkcup chicks.. Meehhhh...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the previous comments resonate with me more. I don't think I should reach out. If the gal is interested, she'd reach out, and if she isn't super interested it's probably in my best interest to just move forward unfortunately...
Some men can’t accept a first rejection, you said it yourself, “I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER” even after she ghosted you. With all due respect, you haven’t accepted her rejection, hence why you wrote a long thread about her. Thats why I suggested you reach out to her, for her to prove to you once more she has no interest in you so you can officially move on and forget this woman.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@ariesc Look like a two date rule man, no sex by second date, and she next you.

Lalala) A lot of things could have happened, you got her number don't you? Why don't you give her a call. As far as her OLD profile, that means nothing, she could have several. Give her a call, stop being a wuss. I'd give her a call at this point, instead of texting. Find out if she's alright and life and well. For all you can guess besides her dating other dudes, she could have gotten in jail for a gram or got hit by a car while coming home stoned.