Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hb10

romeo203

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can any guys give tips on how to handle these types of woman. Current HB10 I know is classy and mature.

She never has to flirt, never needed to call a guy up, just rubs against you if she wants to. Man, I feel bad for any guy hooking up with her cause I know he is in for a time of his life (suicidal). I almost felt that way but I controlled myself because of this site. I can't imagine another AFC getting over her.

What I do is neg-hit her often and cut my date extremely short. Basically take her off the pedastal. She also told me she could get any guy to do anything she wants, I just said "Yeah right!" even though I know it's true. On my last date (I'm hoping it's not final) she tells me before leaving that she'll see me later. I said NEVER since I know she is a big liar.

What's your take on how to handle this devil in disguise?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her the same way as you would a HB 7. No more no less.

Don't disrespect yourself - or go running after the poon, when it's not being given out.

Something simular happened to me (although not a HB10 - probably HB9.4 )

I dated her - and although we had a lot of fun, she was just to high maintenance - so I never called her again to go on further dates. I'm not chasing the poon.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by romeo203
Can any guys give tips on how to handle these types of woman. Current HB10 I know is classy and mature.

She never has to flirt, never needed to call a guy up, just rubs against you if she wants to. Man, I feel bad for any guy hooking up with her cause I know he is in for a time of his life (suicidal). I almost felt that way but I controlled myself because of this site. I can't imagine another AFC getting over her.

What I do is neg-hit her often and cut my date extremely short. Basically take her off the pedastal. She also told me she could get any guy to do anything she wants, I just said "Yeah right!" even though I know it's true. On my last date (I'm hoping it's not final) she tells me before leaving that she'll see me later. I said NEVER since I know she is a big liar.

What's your take on how to handle this devil in disguise?
these types of chicks are way too much trouble. at the first sign of anything suspicious from her, BAIL! tell her flat out, "see you later..." or "save that sh!t for your loser chumps..." calling these types "spoiled brats" is effective--because it's TRUE!

you really do need to put yourself in the mindset that they are trouble. this will set the stage. i usually don't play all of the explicit "neg-hit" and "pedestal" games. chances are that she's already seen that game before and knows what's up. she knows that you think she's beautiful. she also knows that you are intentionally withholding saying it (and other things, probably).

in short: DON'T TAKE ANY SH!T FROM HER!!! BUT, BE FAIR!!!

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls are just WAY to into themselves. Alot of them are not even what people would consider 10's. I have run into a suprisingly large number of them in the 6 - 7 range!

What they need is to hook up with a real SOB, who will treat them like complete dirt, drag their heart through the mud a few times, to humble them.

Alot of these girls are soooo goddamn picky, they'll be single well into their 30's; complaining, "Where are all the good men?".

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman isn't a "10" until you anoint her as such. If she is attractive make your move. If she reciprocates the interest, enjoy the relationship. If not, then embrace the rejection and learn from the experience.

Scales are irrelevant. A woman should be attractive to you simply because.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
Some girls are just WAY to into themselves. Alot of them are not even what people would consider 10's. I have run into a suprisingly large number of them in the 6 - 7 range!

What they need is to hook up with a real SOB, who will treat them like complete dirt, drag their heart through the mud a few times, to humble them.

Alot of these girls are soooo goddamn picky, they'll be single well into their 30's; complaining, "Where are all the good men?".
EXACTLY!!! these are the 30's chicks!!! THEY lose their luster and don't realize it--and they're still picky and demanding as to their ideal "man". so they end up with nothing! (my sister).

that 38 year old chick i talked about told me that she "was" looking for a buffed out bald guy with earings, post divorce. of course, he also had to be smart, funny, caring, honest, and successful, and a great potential daddy for her kid. um hmmm, yeah right...dream on babe.

"Where are all the good men?" TooCold's answer: they dissed them all thru their 20's because they didn't look like brad pitt.

then in their 30's they wonder if they've "used up" their allottment of good men. and now they're all bitter and hostile about it [edit] us guys going for the younger broads.

too funny. dumbass b!tches! :)

Last edited:

romeo203

Don Juan
Reaction score
--

You guys are absolutely right. It's seems that all that experience is spilling out the truth.

I've noticed that once a girl hits 30. It's all down hill. The wrinkles on their face and body appears. Also, the bottle shape of youngness is gone. All the good guys here are married and they're left with older unwanted men. Men who want younger broads. Even the HB10s.

That's why I try to track all the chicks I've dated so that when they hit the mid 30s, I'm gonna flaunt my riches and young wife in front of them. They may have left/broken up with me but I will get my final SLAM DUNK!

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
great plan. a lot of them might even be married, but they are miserable. flirt with them like hell. they want you now. they want out. but now guess who's turn it is not to get anyting? and for them, it looks like it's the case for eternity. too bad