Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 7 date lasted 2 hours, went well tonight. Was I friend zoned?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Eventually you will learn. You have a lot to learn about ladies. Again, you will continue to make these same rookie mistakes until you fix yourself.
So even looks wise an HB9 would would stay away from if she has even just one kid??

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So even looks wise an HB9 would would stay away from if she has even just one kid??
Sounds like a hot mess, and you wouldn't be able to handle the fallout. Takes time to learn and master not giving a fvck. Expect many sh!t tests and stress to keep her entertained. I've walked from hot ladies before. I've posted pics here last year. Regretfully, she found the post, so no more picks of the ladies.

Anyways, single mom or not, have you had sex, or even a kiss from any of them in the last month? No. So, you are obviously either giving off the wrong vibe or just becoming an orbiter to them. From what I can see, you've met one, and orbiting the others. Either way, you are failing with your current setup. This has been told to you since you joined SS in July. It seems you've not learned anything since coming here.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a hot mess, and you wouldn't be able to handle the fallout. Takes time to learn and master not giving a fvck. Expect many sh!t tests and stress to keep her entertained. I've walked from hot ladies before. I've posted pics here last year. Regretfully, she found the post, so no more picks of the ladies.

Anyways, single mom or not, have you had sex, or even a kiss from any of them in the last month? No. So, you are obviously either giving off the wrong vibe or just becoming an orbiter to them. From what I can see, you've met one, and orbiting the others. Either way, you are failing with your current setup. This has been told to you since you joined SS in July. It seems you've not learned anything since coming here.
I have an alpha in his 50s where I work. He's married now of course but he said when he was in his 30s and even when he was in his 20s he'd walk out on dates if they were disrespectful or snobs and said he won't put up with it no matter how hot they were. is he correct. I mean if a girl is a snob but uber hot just ignore her attitude and fvk her.

Would you walk out on a high end HB and ditch them on a date if they were stuck up?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I have an alpha in his 50s where I work. He's married now of course but he said when he was in his 30s and even when he was in his 20s he'd walk out on dates if they were disrespectful or snobs and said he won't put up with it no matter how hot they were. is he correct. I mean if a girl is a snob but uber hot just ignore her attitude and fvk her.

Would you walk out on a high end HB and ditch them on a date if they were stuck up?
Any dude with self-respect would. And yes, I have.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, I went out with that HB 7 tonight at a small seafood place by the water. The lady is a solid HB7. Not no super hottie but very cute, and she's 4 years older than me.

Very nice woman and we had dinner and talked for about 2 hours despite getting but up by bugs. She seemed pretty mature for her age too. Anyway just general chit chat and a bit of flirting I did with her.

She commented when we met tonight how young I look though just like she did on the app and texting. Thought I looked more like mid 20s. I mean that's a good thing, BUT I think with these 40 year old women they prefer someone their age or a couple years older.

I did take a note a couple times like she said "next time I'll take you out to visit so so" Island she works on at the restaurant and show me around. And I joked with her a bit about that too. Anyway, she commented about not meeting a lot of decent guys down here and lack of younger people and overall running into nerds, pervs etc. trying to use POF and facebook dating and joked how I've been the better date so far. She said she's looking for friends first before getting into a relationship and see where it leads from there. I see that as sounding legit but it worried me based on how she described other guys and that. So I tamed my game down a bit and backed off on the flirting a tad.

I only drank 2 beers since I had to drive 25 miles. She made the comment if I could drive home okay. She's a former state trooper btw. She lived just 10 minutes away. Maybe I should have drank more LOL and said I needed some time to recover. Maybe she would have taken me to her place!

Anyway, 2 hours date. I hugged her afterwards. The way she stood there and hugged me the way she had her cheek turned she wanted me to give her a peck on the side, BUT then I remember she said she likes to take things slow and just be friends and maybe that would been too much and an instant turn off.

Overall okay date I think since it lasted two hours. The only thing I wonder about is if I look too young and boyish for her and if she was friend zoning me because she said she has very few friends around here.
B mate,

Why the slow play? Dinner puts ***** on lay away.

I have only one mode. Its GO!

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DINNER WITH OR SLOW PLAY.

My style is closest resemblance to mode 1.**** or **** off. Blow me or blow me out.

You're doing the work. You're likely putting work in but, its slow play. You may close by the way but, when you leave, these are the chicks i poach.

I am not her man. I wont marry her or play house but I will beat it rotten and call her uber she can pay for lol.

Work FLASH GAME. BUNTING IS FOR PHAGGOTS!

DINGERS ALL DAY OR #NEXT!

She has a higher probability of ljbf you or get crushed in a eiffel tower then seek you out.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't care how hotter or if top form SMV 18-23. Any disrespect, i next on sight.

She's 1 cheese burger or broken condom away from expiration.

Note ,LMR and low sex drive means #next!

Its a form of disrespect. It is what cucks tolerance for. No dice.