Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 7, 6.5 on the FB dating app tonight. Threw numbers at me. Advice.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Finally hopefully starting to break a huge batting slump. Got a reply on Match yesterday from HB 8.5 and tonight from an HB 7 I matched with on FB dating.

So, just chatted for a short bit and she complained about the app being overwhelming with all the messages "likes" she gets and threw me her number and said we can text tomorrow.

Only down side is currently she is more 6.5. She had some older pics on her dating profile. You see I used her cell number and looked her up on reverse number search and got her full name and looked her up on Facebook to see her more current pics. She gained about 15lbs pandemic weight but is still quite palatable.

Women usually don't throw their numbers out right away lately. How to proceed next? She's also only 30 miles away from where I live this time or just a few miles away from where I work!

Of course nothing like before Covid when it was easy to get numbers and dates. Earlier this year I was getting into a groove again getting lots of replies but the last 6 months batting average very COLD. Bad slump. Also trying no fap more the last few days and giving me more motivation to want to meet women.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You see I used her cell number and looked her up on reverse number search and got her full name and looked her up on Facebook
Do you not realise how incredibly creepy that is?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Do you not realise how incredibly creepy that is?
Nah. Guys on this forum do it. Do you have any idea how many dates it saves you from land whales? Probably about 10 or so for me. Makes it harder for them to use old photos. Then you see more recent pics and they're about 25lbs heavier. I was surprised how many women use 5 year old pics. Better than wasting a few hours, gas, money and the date looks much older and fatter.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You'll be an a$$hole for rejecting them for it... But you better not lie about your height.
Nah, I don't really care about the old pics. It's mainly the weight thing. Using old pics because you're a lot thinner then. That's my reasoning.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I don't really care about the old pics. It's mainly the weight thing. Using old pics because you're a lot thinner then. That's my reasoning.
Let me rephrase what I said. If you were to reject her based on her posting pics of herself 5 years earlier when she was thinner/prettier, you'd be an a$$hole for doing so according to the feminine imperative... But you better not lie about your height.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Let me rephrase what I said. If you were to reject her based on her posting pics of herself 5 years earlier when she was thinner/prettier, you'd be an a$$hole for doing so according to the feminine imperative... But you better not lie about your height.
A woman who's 40 for example if she looked good at 35 will still look good at 40. I'm talking mainly the weight thing, not the age thing. Like if she was 30lbs lighter back then and used a old pic to look skinny that is my beef. there is no reason to use an older pic just to look younger if weight isn't an issue. Like if she weighed about the same at 35 as she does when she's 40 she will still look cute in the face.

It just cracks me up some of these guys on here in their mid 40s. They reject a 40 year old because she looks too old and then they complain about the dating market and can't get any dates when they try chasing 27 year olds.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal
What kind of question is that? Setup a date if you're interested, duh.
It seems you've stagnated or even receded since I was last active a while back. Still going for older women, still doing reverse number searches, still not working on yourself.

If you would take all this time you spend on date apps and reverse phones searches, and for one or two years applied all of it to coming up in the world, you would tremendously upgrade your prospects. The problem is I don't think you believe this or don't believe you're capable, because I remember the same advice being given to you over and over but you never listened.

And so here you are, year or two later, still porking old gross women in Florida, except now they're 6.5 instead of 7.5.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal
It seems you've stagnated or even receded since I was last active a while back. Still going for older women, still doing reverse number searches, still not working on yourself.

If you would take all this time you spend on date apps and reverse phones searches, and for one or two years applied all of it to coming up in the world, you would tremendously upgrade your prospects. The problem is I don't think you believe this or don't believe you're capable, because I remember the same advice being given to you over and over but you never listened.

And so here you are, year or two later, still porking old gross women in Florida, except now they're 6.5 instead of 7.5.
This one is 31 years old btw. 7 years younger than me. I saw she's a real estate agent for the agency her father owns. He's a home builder up north too.

Again, what is wrong with doing a reverse number search so I can see their facebook page? This has saved me from nearly a dozen dates from girls who are much fatter than their dating profile pics. Why would I want to spend gas money, time out of my day only to have a whale show up? Others on this forum do the same thing as well.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can believe that they do a forensic search of social media once they have enough of your details
to do so. They are looking for things to either discount you or use against you. It's just playing them
at their own game.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You can believe that they do a forensic search of social media once they have enough of your details
to do so. They are looking for things to either discount you or use against you. It's just playing them
at their own game.
Correct. That's why my FB page shows bare bones unless you're on my friends list. They won't find anything. Talking to a 49 year old right now. Looked like a cougar and I called her one in my first message and she liked that :)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I would do it. Why not? It's worth knowing if you're wasting time on a landwhale.
Correct. These days with OLD I'd say at least 50 percent of the time you will be disappointed when you see the real pics. Lately women have gotten a lot heavier since Covid started.

It's getting pretty alarming out there!

Even the younger one, the 31 year old I mentioned looks heavier recently in her photos too but is still within the acceptable range.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. These days with OLD I'd say at least 50 percent of the time you will be disappointed when you see the real pics. Lately women have gotten a lot heavier since Covid started.

It's getting pretty alarming out there!

Even the younger one, the 31 year old I mentioned looks heavier recently in her photos too but is still within the acceptable range.
I only date chicks I can strict standing military press.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Finally hopefully starting to break a huge batting slump. Got a reply on Match yesterday from HB 8.5 and tonight from an HB 7 I matched with on FB dating.

So, just chatted for a short bit and she complained about the app being overwhelming with all the messages "likes" she gets and threw me her number and said we can text tomorrow.

Only down side is currently she is more 6.5. She had some older pics on her dating profile. You see I used her cell number and looked her up on reverse number search and got her full name and looked her up on Facebook to see her more current pics. She gained about 15lbs pandemic weight but is still quite palatable.

Women usually don't throw their numbers out right away lately. How to proceed next? She's also only 30 miles away from where I live this time or just a few miles away from where I work!

Of course nothing like before Covid when it was easy to get numbers and dates. Earlier this year I was getting into a groove again getting lots of replies but the last 6 months batting average very COLD. Bad slump. Also trying no fap more the last few days and giving me more motivation to want to meet women.
You've gotta get a grip, brother.

Stop approaching dating like it's a research project. Just set up the date.

She'll see you in person, you'll bore her to death, then we'll all have the privilege of watching you complain about not getting a second date.

Your cycle will continue.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
@biggoal

Regardless it would improve his quality of life enormously.

Hard to believe a gross old woman would rate a 6.5 much less a 7.5. A 7 to me is a very, very cute college girl with a really cute face and bangin' body. Basically not quite top tier.

at their own game.
Not really. If you are good looking enough none of the details matter much. I've pulled multiple times where the girl didn't even know my name.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Regardless it would improve his quality of life enormously.

Hard to believe a gross old woman would rate a 6.5 much less a 7.5. A 7 to me is a very, very cute college girl with a really cute face and bangin' body. Basically not quite top tier.

Not really. If you are good looking enough none of the details matter much. I've pulled multiple times where the girl didn't even know my name.
So a chick like Gisele doesn't rate high on the HB scale because she's 41??

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal, You simply having consensual carnal knowledge of a woman would be much more impressive to the group than any rating scale you may have. Close the deal or STFU.....

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here we go again with the OLD. Still baffles me what men expect out of these things.

To each their own, I guess. My answer will always be, best of luck to you.

Modern Man Advice