Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

having trouble with kino

Mcj493

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not really sure how i should go about bringing it into a conversation, or when im talking to someone.

I have another problem too. When i hang out with my friends, the ones that are girls, when everyone is leaving, i always see them giving my guy friends hugs. They dont give me hugs.........should i go up to them and hug them? Maybe shouldnt care so much, but i feel like im getting snubbed when the girls are all over my friends.........I just dont know what to do and then i become akward.

Sorry about this post, im real tired........no sleep last night

Last edited:

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple: initiate it. And don't act nervous about it.

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Start small,

Touch thier arm while you are talking to them.
Just do it, thats the biggest problem people face!

Reaction score
hey you're not having touble, you're just confused............its simple but as the keepitKINO says......start small...like for example go behind her if she is sitting down.and say "hey (girl's name)!." while you rub her shoulders LIGHTLY, they'll usually get all sweet with you and ****, like cats when you pet em'......and about the hugs......You have her in your sights, you both make eye contact and before she takes off say something like "where's my hug?" or just sort of signal her by approaching her and opening your arms but not too much....you're sort of telling her her to give you a hug......and it shows confidence, that you're not nervous, and that you know what you fVcking want man!! its not hard at all.....if you want more advice just ask!!:D

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you want to watch your friends hug girls or do you want to do the hugging?

thought so.

like keepitKINO said, start small bro. when she laughs, touch her arm. find reasons to touch her (palm reading, coin flipping, high fives, "you've got something in your hair" etc etc). it'll get easier with practice and pretty soon she'll respond with kino.

I have yet to meet a girl who doesn't melt from kino.

When she goes to leave, don't even hesitate to stand up and hug her. Just be thinkin' "I want to hug her, so I'm going to." you're the dj right? stop thinking and just do it

peace

Mcj493

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks again guys, i tried it today when i went running, and im pretty sure the girl likes me, im gonna ask her out for friday

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really like to hug. Thats kinda only for friends.

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It kinda seems like it would be only for friends... so I hug my friends (female ones). The girls that aren't limited to just friends end up asking me where their hug is and that kind of stuff...

Hug your friends as a kind of social proof... don't just do the plain old hug all the time - pick them up when you hug them... or when you're going opposite ways in the halls, wrap her up when you meet and kinda take her with you... they'll laugh or make some kind a noise and attract other girls' attention... Just don't drop her.