Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever hit a woman?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. In high school or shortly thereafter. Girlfriend at the time chose another and I couldn't handle it. We patched things up but I still feel a little sh!tty about it when her and I get together.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No but I've been tempted to.

First time was my first girlfriend. She kept nagging me to no end. It seemed like NOTHING would make her happy and one day as I was on my computer doing a few things, she was on the bed behind me nagging to unbelievable lengths until I started having thoughts of wanting to get up from my chair and strangle her.

Second was my next girlfriend. When things collapsed between us, I had gone to her parents apartment on the upper east side with printed out evidence of her lying and cheating on me with multiple guys online. When I asked her if she was talking to anyone else, she looked at me dead in my eyes saying "No!!, why are you accusing me of ever doing that". I asked again if she was lying to me and she said "I'm not lying about ANYTHING". Knowing that I had the evidence in my pocket, made me so mad I wanted to swing as hard as i could and knock her out cold. I obviously didn't do it or else I would of been jailed.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Not as an adult. I clocked a couple in grade school at different times when they mocked me and said “you can’t hit a girl”. Yes I can and I just did. No regrets.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not as an adult. I clocked a couple in grade school at different times when they mocked me and said “you can’t hit a girl”. Yes I can and I just did. No regrets.
A girl once threatened to kick me in the nuts. I warned her i wouldn't 1punched her but I would humiliate her by giving her a swirly.

For those that don't know its when you waterboard somebody head first in the toilet. She kindly ****ed off.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Have any of you had women take a swing on you?
Yes, a few times. One time about 10 years ago stands out though...

Back when I was a teenager, I made fun of a random chick at a party at the end of the night for losing her purse and she immediately pulled my shirt over my head (like they do in hockey) and proceeded to feed me a half dozen shots to the face.

I was beta back then so I apologized for offending her and offered her a ride back home, which she accepted, but I was also kinda alpha too so I dropped her off in the middle of nowhere.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once slapped a girls hand away from me when she reached out to me and walked away from her after a heated argument.

She insisted for a while after that that I actually pushed her and almost made her fall in the dirt and walked away without checking if she was okay. As if I had done some cruel horrible thing to her. I was like uhhh... what???

TheProspect

Reaction score
I once slapped a girls hand away from me when she reached out to me and walked away from her after a heated argument.
Dude wtf is wrong with you.

That's not savage enough. Next time you grab that hand and promptly initiate a flying armbar, you got me?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you had women take a swing on you?
During my amphetamine fueled spell of casual fkery shortly before meeting the girl I'd marry, I had a little fling with
a body piercer tattooist type. She was the best lay I've ever had and very involved and passionate shag. One time she
punched me in the face at the instant she came. It really was involuntary but quite a surprise none the less as I was
jackhammering her with the numb wang/ lunatic enthusiasm that sex on speed delivers. It's ok, she had individual
carpet burns on each of her vertebrae by the time I was done.... :devil:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes my ex gf, she was really looking for it. She was really hitting some low spots and i just lost it and hit her in the face. Thats from my personal life. At work, i did hit a druged women few times because crack or meth addicts tend to attact police and other people.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Their was a women that was a close friend that was very drunk at the time and we got into a fight and she tried to leave with her 5 month old daughter from my car. She ended up dropping her daughter about 2 feet. I then picked up her daughter put her back in her car seat and told her she could go but she wasn't taking her daughter she is drunk and a danger to her kid. Next thing you know she is fighting me for dear life to get her kid, I ended up back handing her and she fell to the ground and then just restrained her and asked her to calm down.

The people in the surrounding houses called the police, 4 cop cars showed up took some statements and one guy on his porch claimed I was beating her. I thought for sure my ass was going to jail or at least arrested. Turns out my friend had a warrant out for her arrest and they arrested her and instead of leaving her child with social services she begged me to take her. I bailed her out and took her home, week later she brought up how she thought I was such a nice guy and never expected me to slap/backhand her. I told her I would do it again too, just because I am nice guy doesn't mean I'm a nice guy. A week later we started having sex.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I've been forced to restrain two.

The types that would swing on me were the types to drag your life down into the pits of hell if you went back and forth with them. Looking back those types had nothing to offer me but trouble. They would drag your life down into the pits of hell. That's where those types lived at, it doesn't matter how they looked. They would mess your life up. The reason for it, was it was about who they admired and the types of people they had around them. Crab in a barrel types where it NEVER ends.

Your Best recourse is to restrain her ( protect yourself ), press charges and move on with your life, cutting her out. The fact that she took a swing at you indicates she does not respect you, and it will happen again, she opened a Pandora's box of sorts.... ( setback, loss, pain and degredation ).

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chateau Heartise had an interesting tweet about this.
Something along the lines of her deep biological hind brain respects a man who will show discipline.

The captain save a hoes and white knights trying to pedalstalize their knighthood i find very suspicious of being strong men.
Basically you are full of ****tt...

One of the issues with some woman out here is you can't discipline them and thats exactly what is needed because their fathers were beta bastardss.
There's a huge difference between consensual sexual "violence" (with a safe word) and striking a woman.

I've never hit a woman, and I don't think it's a show of strength to do so. If it gets that far, it means I should have walked away a long time ago or better yet, screened better. (Barring a threat to someone's life.)

It's good to have boundaries but I don't have time to compensate for whatever her father didn't teach her. Some other schmuck can be that guy. Heartiste used to glorify abusers and how their victims don't leave them. That's not the kind of fidelity I'm interested in. People also don't leave cults even though they are free to do so.

Hitting a girl is just the physical manifestation of getting roped into her verbal drama. I think it shows a lack of control. If that makes me a white knight, fine.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more time. Each and every one of the "types" who would do an unprovoked swing are the types that will drag your life downward and completely destroy your life if you continue interacting with them.

Those same types never had to throw a physical swing, they have mental abuse games that if you go back and forth with them, can only drag your life downward and eventually destroy it.

So when the guys say to "throw it in the trash", they aren't exaggerating.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of times mostly in night clubs, standard action from cvnts is throwing drinks at you when you tell them not to c0ckblock and that they could get a guy themselves if they were not fat.

They usually throw drinks or slaps, both types get low kicked and walk away limping...most of the times they call the bouncers yet since its all on cameras I hardly get kicked out, guess looking like a mobster grants me the privilege to explain instead of being kicked out automatically.

I also slapped or chocked girls in intimate moments after they bite my lips despite me making it clear I dont want it after the first attempt.

I dont buy at all the bullsh1t of men that "cant control themselves" its because enough men buy this bullsh1t that enough women are so confident into being violent without risks....its called SELF DEFENCE.