Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever dated a psychopathic female?

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I’m dating one and yeah I’m scared of her. I think I’ll post about it later
But what’s your experience with one?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all psychopathic. The nicest girl I knew turned into the meanest the moment I broke things off. Seen it also happen to peers.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated cluster Bs but none I would describe as psychopath fully. One of them did like to hurt men because she had been hurt by men, but that was part of her other disorder.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all psychopathic. The nicest girl I knew turned into the meanest the moment I broke things off. Seen it also happen to peers.
I talked to an old ex for the first time in a decade and she went from the sweetest, nicest girl (even when we broke up and even knowing she was a pathological cheater) to a full blow abrasive, evil b!tch. I couldnt believe it. I guess 10 years in the game hardcore since we broke up will do that, or maybe it was always the real her...

DonBig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren’t all… trust me you will feel that the person could kill you remorselessly or make it look like an accident. I get those vibes at least from her

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. A girl I just broke up with a few days ago, though probably not a psychopath, certainly BPD and/or sociopath, though.

Only after I ended it did the pieces start to fall together and realized she was doing some pretty insidious gaslighting, poison dripping, and presumably cheating, and worst of all she was a therapist.

Learning experience for sure:

a) Screen hard
b) Walk away immediately if you gut/instincts tell you she's bad news
c) Zero tolerance for disrespect. Withdraw attention at the first sign of disrespect until they apologize. If they do it again, repeatedly, leave her
d) Actions speak louder than words. And there is more nuance to this: their words do mean something, but not what you think. Always read between the lines.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One. In college. That bvtch was vicious. She banged at least 20 dudes on campus in one year. Sometimes she would intentionally target and fvck other girls boyfriends.

She reached out to me 5 years ago. I met up with her for reconnaissance and she tells me she is married with kids. Told her husband she’s going out with an ex. Poor simp was powerless.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated some CRAZY women. Not fully psycopathic though. In recent times, one of the craziest things I experienced was an ex hunting down several of my ex girlfriends who she didn't even know, in order to triangulate on me after I broke up with her, then after seven months of no contact of ANY kind she started reaching out to my friends through social media making up lies about me. A girl like that - there is fear on your part - I was very worried she would make up allegations about me and go to the police with her lies. As we all know, if a woman accuses you of something you are guilty until proven innocent. So I was very worried but fear/worry is useless so I just focused on letting it go and dealing with it if it came up. Fortunately it hasn't and I hope it stays that way. Hopefully she has found other victims.

The key is, when you get vibes like this from a woman, you must eject FAST. You don't plate a woman like this.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the actual psychopath you'll find that this is overwhelmingly a male type trait. Many CEOs, top businessmen, politicians, etc. would honestly have many of these characteristics. It's a combination of a things like narcissism with an overall lack of moral conscience and thinking nothing of the manipulation of others for their own gain. These people have a lack of empathy but they are aware of their behavior and how it is "wrong". A good example of this is Palpatine from the Star Wars.

What men think of when they talk about "crazy" women are mostly going to be those that are cluster B. Histrionic disorder, which is basically an "attention *****" disorder, is overwhelmingly female dominated. Narcissism is also common and borderline disorder is again much more so found in females. Some other things I can think of are female bi polars, those with anxiety issues, etc.

Side note, I personally don't feel there is any benefit to analyzing a crazy woman's behavior and trying to peg what is wrong with her specifically. I see no point in something like this other than being able to recognize the red flags for what they are and cut these women out of your life. The biggest issue I feel men have is they try to be a white knight with women and like this and save them from their own behavior. Many of these women will have a series of failed toxic relationships that they play victim of but yet make the same mistakes over and over. There are a lot more crazy women out there than you would be lead to believe, just be capable of recognizing the signs for what they are and have the sense to move on, that's all you need to know.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I am dealing with one right now. The word gets thrown out too loosely nowadays, but I have a little bit of background in psychology and there is definitely something "off" with this chick. Just the things she says and does. She has 3 kids and hates them all. Acts like they're a burden to her and ruin her life. She hates animals. I have a cute Beagle and showed her a picture of her and she was completely unphased. She basically admitted to hating animals and kids, she says she hates "everything". The first time I hung out with her we went to a bar and she tried to fight my friends wife and through my beer through a glass window and got arrested. She basically showed no remorse about it, was just worried about the legal consequences. She didn't even go to jail either, she said she pretended to be "suicidal" so they would take her to the hospital instead. I told her to go back and apologize and offer to pay for the window which she did, so she was able to avoid legal trouble. She said she brought her youngest kid with her to "win them over". She acts like life is just one big game. She only talks about herself. Very rarely asks me any questions about my life. I learned this pretty quick and how to deal with her, so most of our conversations is me just "investigating" her life. If the conversation isn't about her, there usually is no conversation at all. That's just a few examples, but yeah this girl is very cold and apathetic towards everything. I told her I was too busy to hang out one time so she went to the club by herself and ****ed some other dude, then bragged about it to me. This chick is a walking red flag, but the sex is good. I don't recommend newbies messing around with psycho/socio women, because they can seriously ruin your life if you don't handle them properly. I'm probably gonna fvck this chick one last time, then focus on my other plates. These women are hit and quit its, at best. They're usually super hot and manipulative which makes it hard to get rid of them, but trust me it's for the best.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I am dealing with one right now. The word gets thrown out too loosely nowadays, but I have a little bit of background in psychology and there is definitely something "off" with this chick. Just the things she says and does. She has 3 kids and hates them all. Acts like they're a burden to her and ruin her life. She hates animals. I have a cute Beagle and showed her a picture of her and she was completely unphased. She basically admitted to hating animals and kids, she says she hates "everything". The first time I hung out with her we went to a bar and she tried to fight my friends wife and through my beer through a glass window and got arrested. She basically showed no remorse about it, was just worried about the legal consequences. She didn't even go to jail either, she said she pretended to be "suicidal" so they would take her to the hospital instead. I told her to go back and apologize and offer to pay for the window which she did, so she was able to avoid legal trouble. She said she brought her youngest kid with her to "win them over". She acts like life is just one big game. She only talks about herself. Very rarely asks me any questions about my life. I learned this pretty quick and how to deal with her, so most of our conversations is me just "investigating" her life. If the conversation isn't about her, there usually is no conversation at all. That's just a few examples, but yeah this girl is very cold and apathetic towards everything. I told her I was too busy to hang out one time so she went to the club by herself and ****ed some other dude, then bragged about it to me. This chick is a walking red flag, but the sex is good. I don't recommend newbies messing around with psycho/socio women, because they can seriously ruin your life if you don't handle them properly. I'm probably gonna fvck this chick one last time, then focus on my other plates. These women are hit and quit its, at best. They're usually super hot and manipulative which makes it hard to get rid of them, but trust me it's for the best.
Why would you bother with someone like that, even if they're smoking hot? That's the type of girl to poison you, make false rape accusations, or sue you for child support.

Don't stick your **** in crazy, isn't that proverb?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn lol. Is this woman from a ghetto/trashy background? I've seen this type of behavior a lot from people like this, both men and women, and I feel it's much more common to see compared to more normal people/upbringings. Everything is just one big struggle because no one around them is functional or has any sense of responsibility, etc.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you bother with someone like that, even if they're smoking hot? That's the type of girl to poison you, make false rape accusations, or sue you for child support.

Don't stick your **** in crazy, isn't that proverb?
I was going to add that but why would you want to be around someone like that in any form, let alone sexually or relationship wise. Trashy people like this are not something you want around.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once. A German girl in the Mid-nineties when I lived in Germany. One night after we had an argument, I didn't think it was anything serious I can't even remember what it was about exactly she wanted to do something that coming weekend and I had FOD duty and was only free on Sunday... it was something like that. She left like she always did to go home, I didn't notice that she grabbed one of my baseball bats and smashed up my car.

The next day she called me like nothing happened. I'm not a shrink, but I think that is a psychopath. I dealt with it by never seeing her again.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!