Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have to be a Top 20% male to have success on Bumble/Tinder/Hinge?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody has mentioned Zoosk. I used it briefly right before Covid but cancelled after a month because I hated the format and lack of options nearby. Anyway I only log into it once in a blue moon, but lately I've been getting women liking my profile and sending me messages and they're not fake profiles. Most HB6 to 7.5 range. I guess when I log in it pushes you up in the rotation. Not many women seem to use Zooks so that might be why it's a bit better.

The women on there look better than what's on Match and it's a bit cheaper too. I might cancel Match and give it a spin again.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure you need your pictures on point.
Picture of smiling and teeth first.
Then a body picture (with clothes) to see style and body shape.
6 pack photo if you have it.
Pictures of you doing cool things for the next 2/3 photos.
A variety of pics is good. I had one pic of me in a suit. Got a match, and the girl said 'You are Hot! Especially in a suit! (heart eye emoji)'.
I never smiled, one girl matched and said, 'why don't you smile'.
Sadly, no 6-pack.

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A variety of pics is good. I had one pic of me in a suit. Got a match, and the girl said 'You are Hot! Especially in a suit! (heart eye emoji)'.
I never smiled, one girl matched and said, 'why don't you smile'.
Sadly, no 6-pack.
Yeah I've had the why don't you smile. I don't look moody or pissed off.

Mine aren't particularly interesting, but as cringy as it is I do have topless pic/6 pack.

Makes me laugh as some women say are you just looking for hookups judging by pics.

Some women have stuff like 'arrogance' or 'men who love themselves' or 'looking for genuine nice guy, not hookups' will match and chat etc. I don't really love myself/arrogant but I'd imagine judging by my pics you could easily assume I do. Kind of shows yiuu can't believe what they claim a lot of the time.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just think some of it's luck too. For example my cousin is a former chad (due to age now) but in the mid 2000s after he broke up with his LTR he had after his divorce he tried OLD and this was when OLD was rocking for most men and easy to get dates.

He was a Chad, in muscular shape, played hockey, former marine, lifted, active, good face. All his OLD dates were mostly dead ends. However IRL he has charisma and always got much younger women VERY easily his whole life. I mean 15 years or more younger than him. One of them was 21 when he was 39.