Hate of cratered female SMV for average SMV blue pills

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the type to ignore as damaged goods. They can only accept fvcked up people, because they are, too.
Many of us just don't see through those eyes. I saw one today on FB that I tried to smash some 30 years ago.
She finally got rid of her "beater", kids are grown. Bet she's still a basket case. I really don't wanna know either, I'm fed up with chicks like her.
I don't get fed up. I get even. Its called losing your old phone and she somehow ebds up on a revenge ex gf site. Lol
^^ she shows her wear too, her front teeth are all ****ed up from the abuse.
Have to admit I thought about smashing it once, then I saw the smile. yuck
Get more girls bro.

I don't keep women from the past on fb. Utilise the block delete function lol

I did come across a woman i somehow forgot to delete the slut. My buddy and I were pursuit. She wouldn't **** white guys (enjoys bbc). I took it upon myself as challenge accepted. We chilled once. That was enough. Decade later, she's a fat as ****kkk single white mom. Looks like a male wrestler.

I swear, God trolls skanks harder than I ever could.

Serious question, do you ever laugh running into train wrecks from the past?

I ran into a chick i was crushing in 2015. This was my reaction.

Sit back with that smug look on your face. Its sometimes better than sex. Lulz be had.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently saw a picture of my high school crush on facebook, keep in mind its her best picture since she chosed it as profile one.

Looking at her felt like there is something wrong, she was spine-chilling.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha more often than you know...
Its ****kkked. I saw the millennial men beta cucks getting run over by women. I was watching AMS' realest vid. I died laughing lololol.

Basically, its XYZ or she can...

He says, if and when she comes back, she is sucking a whole lot of ****kkk.

WAR AMS

Theres a element of cuck and **** female behaviour that's just unacceptable but women are going full retard. Cucks and betas are letting bishs go nuts.

There's no ambiguity or downgrade to booty call. 99% of women guys LTR and marry were ons, **** buddy, boot call materials. Plates.

The content of the threads here are indicative of the following. Its like, "there's a woman 40+ w/ a dozen rug rats from different men + has 250k in student loans for gender studies degree and minor in left handed puppetry."

I blame low testosterone.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get fed up. I get even. Its called losing your old phone and she somehow ebds up on a revenge ex gf site. Lol

Get more girls bro.

I don't keep women from the past on fb. Utilise the block delete function lol

I did come across a woman i somehow forgot to delete the slut. My buddy and I were pursuit. She wouldn't **** white guys (enjoys bbc). I took it upon myself as challenge accepted. We chilled once. That was enough. Decade later, she's a fat as ****kkk single white mom. Looks like a male wrestler.

I swear, God trolls skanks harder than I ever could.

Serious question, do you ever laugh running into train wrecks from the past?

I ran into a chick i was crushing in 2015. This was my reaction.

Sit back with that smug look on your face. Its sometimes better than sex. Lulz be had.
many a time I've seen this they do turn out to be wide loads later on in life. the rare one that doesn't be fat ass normally in a stable life and not too greedy.... but rare. its hard to think of any LOL that's shocking though and they expect men to MAN UP.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many a time I've seen this they do turn out to be wide loads later on in life. the rare one that doesn't be fat ass normally in a stable life and not too greedy.... but rare. its hard to think of any LOL that's shocking though and they expect men to MAN UP.
Let it ride.

I saw a single mom, absolutely slob, and she's with a cuck beta male raisin her bastard children.

She's eye ****kkkin tge **** out of me.

I acknowledge the following but I pay it no mind. I don't feed it nor do I bother to troll. Life has trolled her harder than I ever could.

Here's the dark part. She's eye ****in so hard, i can feel her tension across the room. If i started the getaway car, she would abandon her child and beta male.
#dark #warBride #hypergamy

***Think Casey Anthony psychopath. ****

This chick is from a single mom household. Daddy issues and i pulled the chute. Her environment is a disaster which isn't her fault but her life choices are a disaster. Good riddance.

Stay woke brah. The crashes inevitable for any man asleep at the wheel.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently saw a picture of my high school crush on facebook, keep in mind its her best picture since she chosed it as profile one.

Looking at her felt like there is something wrong, she was spine-chilling.
I had crush on this cute blonde girl from my class when I was 14.

So I stumbled upon her FB profile recently... she was 5/10 with 2 children and very average guy at her side and shi.tty job.

I pass women like her everyday at stores or malls when I pay for groceries or other stuff with my debit card. They do notice me and sometimes send IOI's which I notice usually accidentally when I make payment.

So that's how early blooming hotties end most of the time.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive seen that before too lad... they can't stand having to pay their own ****. when they see 100 plus payment being paid with ease thats when it happens - money is power. those beta boys dont realise this. I Know they piss it away on the females thinking they have the power when they do it. its all in the decisions you make - so crucial.

but for all of us learning to see the difference and use it to our advantage Ive been with single mothers before each and every one of them is looking a credit card or at a very least a man they can control.

How can a man enjoy a woman in life in a LTR when she constantly pulls cow dung into your life.

You get to the point you realise and feel sorry for the married men that you do know.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive seen that before too lad... they can't stand having to pay their own ****. when they see 100 plus payment being paid with ease thats when it happens - money is power. those beta boys dont realise this. I Know they piss it away on the females thinking they have the power when they do it. its all in the decisions you make - so crucial.

but for all of us learning to see the difference and use it to our advantage Ive been with single mothers before each and every one of them is looking a credit card or at a very least a man they can control.

How can a man enjoy a woman in life in a LTR when she constantly pulls cow dung into your life.

You get to the point you realise and feel sorry for the married men that you do know.
Are there many females who realize dung is bad for both of them even though she gets what she wanted up front?

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there many females who realize dung is bad for both of them even though she gets what she wanted up front?
very very few but they take a car crash till they get what they want - a resourceful man to be used till its spent. - its up to the man to be educated and not go in blind. in other words stay away from cow dung around them aka baggage.

men are hungry for world resources right down to the plot of land that they own or aspire.
women are hungry for the resources that men have and the protection they give for them -as long they can control them.

men need to unlearn the old system the female imperative or the social engineering you see today.

Game is a skill that will work but its like anything if you dont work the social aspect of your life like the females do its never gonna work for you. I'm starting to understand it - men think they can relax after marriage. or even when they get a girl. the females sure dont HAHA.

just my knee jerk thinking at the mo!