Hate of cratered female SMV for average SMV blue pills

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my female aquaintances from accounting department (SMV 6/10 was, strong 7/10 back in her days several years ago but mother nature takes her toll as always) that likes to chat with me told me a story about this guy from her work that was courting her (Seen him once, blue pill, quite average, seems to be ok I guess, I'd say his SMV is 6+/10):
1)He invited her for a coffee - she declined (and wasn't very polite about it, it was a rather strong NO but before she replied she made fun on him together with her female friends at work
2)He sent her flowers on Valentine's Day to 'convince her' (that's what the card said, 'convince') to change her mind - she replied with cold "Sorry, as I said, I'm not interested in you"

But when she told me that story she felt hatred towards that guy even for THINKING that he might try to succesfully court her at work. I've seen the flames of hate in her eyes lol

She would put a garbage bin on his head if she could. Guy is informatician or smthng and gives off this no-fun vibe for women (albeit prolly has cash). I remember its the second time some average SMV white knight tried his luck on her and failed - at least in the time I know her.

Now, I've seen other guy from work coming at her and being playful, not dating bull**** speakabout, but clearly wanting just to phuck her - she was SO EXCITED about him.

Both guys had similar attractiveness level where it came to appearance but the second one played her a bit, gave that "I'm funny guy" vibe.

First one had "Princess, shall you become my queen?" and he was ridiculoued several times by her in conversations behind his back, each time for several minutes. She felt offended by his 'creepyness' as she called it.

Now, I almost always work in offices where majority are women and they like me so I tend to hear some of their conversations about CHAD guys and they are very carnal about them (amount of fantasies I heard about black guys as well.... jeez....you wouldn't believe this shi.t LOL) and they are simultaneously spiteful about guys as described above - average guys perceived as below-average ofc.

Even cratered SMV hates such approach, behaviour and vibe eventho' for my female aquaintance such guy is actually only real shot for LTR with large chance of success nowadays (or at least I think so).

She prefers to stay single and eventually being knocked up by superior male or just being phucked from time to time by superior male rather than to deal with such a guy in any form of relationship (and she was also phucked by CHADs and left soon after that at least couple of times - treated like reserve plate I presume) .

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Their minds are already poisoned in childhood with satanic disney programming. They're all taught to believe they are princesses and only prince charming is good enough for them. By 5 or 6 years old, they are already lost cases.

Then in college, the brainwashing goes into overdrive with feminist studies and communism. Before, the sciences were safe but the majors are practicing affirmative action so the sciences are now compromised.

Everything in the western world is designed to either brainwash them to believe they are princesses and the world caters to their whims.

Some of them snap out of it in their late 30's or 40's but by then it is too late.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their minds are already poisoned in childhood with satanic disney programming. They're all taught to believe they are princesses and only prince charming is good enough for them. By 5 or 6 years old, they are already lost cases.

Then in college, the brainwashing goes into overdrive with feminist studies and communism. Before, the sciences were safe but the majors are practicing affirmative action so the sciences are now compromised.

Everything in the western world is designed to either brainwash them to believe they are princesses and the world caters to their whims.

Some of them snap out of it in their late 30's or 40's but by then it is too late.
I use the Obama example to show these entitled leeches that here you have Michelle Obama who was with him when they had nothing. Built from there.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if it matters, but I was dating an attractive lady a few months ago, and she told me repeatedly all the guys who wanted to fvck her at work. That, and that she wanted to be treated like a princess, taken care of, not wanting to work, etc. It didn't last long, but this is standard for attractive ladies; at least around New York and Connecticut. I've yet to find one who doesn't want this.

It's sickening the way she treats these men. She keeps them on the hook just in case. She even told me she was reserved when we started dating, but figured I'd drop her if she didn't put out. She was naked on the second date, sex on the third. I started having my suspicions three months in, so I needed to have an exit strategy. I took it not too long after. She was so shocked that I got rid of her, I do not think it happens often to her.

No one should take advantage of another person; yet it happens all the time. I think, at least for me, once you see the ladies through the red pill, you don't do that beta BS any longer. The chasing, the flowers, the candy, the poetry, the cards, etc.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the Obama example to show these entitled leeches that here you have Michelle Obama who was with him when they had nothing. Built from there.
As much as I do not like the female verision of Patrick Ewing (Michelle Obama), I do give her credit for starting from the bottom with him and rising with him. Those ladies are gone. This no longer is available.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
As much as I do not like the female verision of Patrick Ewing (Michelle Obama), I do give her credit for starting from the bottom with him and rising with him. Those ladies are gone. This no longer is available.
You mean ANOTHER male version of Patrick Ewing. :)

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if it matters, but I was dating an attractive lady a few months ago, and she told me repeatedly all the guys who wanted to fvck her at work. That, and that she wanted to be treated like a princess, taken care of, not wanting to work, etc. It didn't last long, but this is standard for attractive ladies; at least around New York and Connecticut. I've yet to find one who doesn't want this.

It's sickening the way she treats these men. She keeps them on the hook just in case. She even told me she was reserved when we started dating, but figured I'd drop her if she didn't put out. She was naked on the second date, sex on the third. I started having my suspicions three months in, so I needed to have an exit strategy. I took it not too long after. She was so shocked that I got rid of her, I do not think it happens often to her.

No one should take advantage of another person; yet it happens all the time. I think, at least for me, once you see the ladies through the red pill, you don't do that beta BS any longer. The chasing, the flowers, the candy, the poetry, the cards, etc.
She didn't take advantage of anyone. No one forced the guys to act that way. Remember, let the buyer set the value.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean ANOTHER male version of Patrick Ewing. :)
She IS female, she had two kids pop out of her pvssy. Reminds me of a song.

I guess, Pres. Obama made a good decision. Most men, me included, put a lady's beauty paramount. I was luckily enough to get an annulment, but I know many others who had to do a divorce and it was hell on them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She IS female, she had two kids pop out of her pvssy. Reminds me of a song.

I guess, Pres. Obama made a good decision. Most men, me included, put a lady's beauty paramount. I was luckily enough to get an annulment, but I know many others who had to do a divorce and it was hell on them.
His wife is a battleship

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How’d you get rid of her? I’m trying to come up with an exit strategy in a similar situation but I’ve only been seeing her for a month. This hot and cold bs was getting old after the 3rd date and after the 4th date I’m sick of it. I’ve thought of just completely ghosting but I don’t know if I can, she knows too many of my friends and can get ahold of me through them I would imagine. I’m done with her emotionally, it bothered me after the 3rd date but now I just don’t care how she acts because I’m done. Only reason we even went on the 4th date was I had bought tickets to a concert we both wanted to go to and we had a great time, but damn if the next day she didn’t go cold again. That’s when I said definitely fvck this ****. I know I’ll hear from her dumbass in the next couple days acting like everything is fine and dandy and her hinting around about a 5th date but I’d rather put my **** in a meat grinder that was on fire.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't take advantage of anyone. No one forced the guys to act that way. Remember, let the buyer set the value.
Some of these women have dated a lifetime of guys with narcissistic behavior and have mastered the narcissism themselves. It’s not always easy to spot when they’re using you. To know how to deal with them properly you’d have to have tons of experience dating ****ty women. I choose to avoid ****ty women as much as possible.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How’d you get rid of her? I’m trying to come up with an exit strategy in a similar situation but I’ve only been seeing her for a month. This hot and cold bs was getting old after the 3rd date and after the 4th date I’m sick of it. I’ve thought of just completely ghosting but I don’t know if I can, she knows too many of my friends and can get ahold of me through them I would imagine. I’m done with her emotionally, it bothered me after the 3rd date but now I just don’t care how she acts because I’m done. Only reason we even went on the 4th date was I had bought tickets to a concert we both wanted to go to and we had a great time, but damn if the next day she didn’t go cold again. That’s when I said definitely fvck this ****. I know I’ll hear from her dumbass in the next couple days acting like everything is fine and dandy and her hinting around about a 5th date but I’d rather put my **** in a meat grinder that was on fire.
Why did you buy her ticket to a show after only 4 dates? Did you fvck her yet?

We were dating for four or five months. She asked for exclusivity after two, and sh!t went to the fan a month later. TBT, I enjoyed her company, we had a lot in common, and the sex was amazing. Then the princess of her came out. To get rid of her wasn't that hard. We got into an argument about a stupid car ride for her to meet up for me after her vacay. She said I should had paid for it, I refused and never offered. I even said I've never paid for a lady's car fare, but she said she dropped it. Reason being prob. was I said you have the wrong dude, maybe you should find someone else. A few days later, she got the flu or something and I said let's meetup next week instead. I didn't want to get sick, and I just got out of the hospital; which she knew, but I guess forgot. She said okay, see you next week. Then, 30 minutes later I received a wall of text saying she wants to still see me, but non-exclusively, and other BS. I texted back, no prob., take care and good bye. She freaked and then said why can we see each other non-exclusively or hang out? I really enjoy your company, but I want someone who will take care of me. If we were to get married, you would want me to work and I do agree with the 50/50 in paying for things (not sure where she got this, as she's NEVER paid for anything). I just said you killed it with your text. You'll be missed, take care. Well, I still want to see you and hang out. No need to chat any more. Thanks telling me where you stand. Have fun out there. She then texted, well, if you change your mind, I am here for you. I just texted back, I won't. If you do, she then said, I am here.

The next part is even funnier. Again, she's Jewish, I am not, but my profile was still up on JSwipe. She uploaded all new pics of herself. She's had the same pics since February of last year. I then went on a short vacation to get away so I hid my profile. I came back and turned it back on, she's deactivated her account. The lady is nuts.

However, for you, you have a bit of a different situation. You have like friends. I would just tell her, I have a great time together with you, but I rather be friends an nothing more. That is it. You can even do it over text. Don't get emotional. Don't text something stupid. Just text above and you'll be all good. She'll get the message.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a basic moral truth but as you said they feel -zero- remorse and actually entitled to do it.
Yes, that is why we as men cannot get attached to them. It sucks, but just remember, as Rollo says, these days, it's just your turn. She doesn't love you. Her "love" is conditional. The condition is that you continue to make her life better and become a dancing monkey to entertain her. No emotions. When the ride is over, it's over. It took me a while to get to this, and I do not like it, but this is reality. Reality is not all puppy dogs and gum drops.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you buy her ticket to a show after only 4 dates? Did you fvck her yet?

We were dating for four or five months. She asked for exclusivity after two, and sh!t went to the fan a month later. TBT, I enjoyed her company, we had a lot in common, and the sex was amazing. Then the princess of her came out. To get rid of her wasn't that hard. We got into an argument about a stupid car ride for her to meet up for me after her vacay. She said I should had paid for it, I refused and never offered. I even said I've never paid for a lady's car fare, but she said she dropped it. Reason being prob. was I said you have the wrong dude, maybe you should find someone else. A few days later, she got the flu or something and I said let's meetup next week instead. I didn't want to get sick, and I just got out of the hospital; which she knew, but I guess forgot. She said okay, see you next week. Then, 30 minutes later I received a wall of text saying she wants to still see me, but non-exclusively, and other BS. I texted back, no prob., take care and good bye. She freaked and then said why can we see each other non-exclusively or hang out? I really enjoy your company, but I want someone who will take care of me. If we were to get married, you would want me to work and I do agree with the 50/50 in paying for things (not sure where she got this, as she's NEVER paid for anything). I just said you killed it with your text. You'll be missed, take care. Well, I still want to see you and hang out. No need to chat any more. Thanks telling me where you stand. Have fun out there. She then texted, well, if you change your mind, I am here for you. I just texted back, I won't. If you do, she then said, I am here.

The next part is even funnier. Again, she's Jewish, I am not, but my profile was still up on JSwipe. She uploaded all new pics of herself. She's had the same pics since February of last year. I then went on a short vacation to get away so I hid my profile. I came back and turned it back on, she's deactivated her account. The lady is nuts.

However, for you, you have a bit of a different situation. You have like friends. I would just tell her, I have a great time together with you, but I rather be friends an nothing more. That is it. You can even do it over text. Don't get emotional. Don't text something stupid. Just text above and you'll be all good. She'll get the message.
Well I didn’t buy HER the tickets. I bought them for a friend and I to go to and he had to backout so he said to sell his ticket and I could keep the money or he could pay me for it, either way. I met her and she wanted to go so I said hell might as well let her use it. When we were together everything was fine, and I mean fine. I just got so tired of the roller coaster that ensued days after us hanging out, happened twice in a row. First time I didn’t care I figured she was busy and I don’t need a lot of attention. However this girl was talking about how she wasn’t seeing anyone else and only me and I didn’t even ask her if she was so who knows if she was lying or not. I’m just not going to be tossed to the side and picked up when you want to hangout, if that’s the case then we are f buddies in my opinion and nothing more.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I didn’t buy HER the tickets. I bought them for a friend and I to go to and he had to backout so he said to sell his ticket and I could keep the money or he could pay me for it, either way. I met her and she wanted to go so I said hell might as well let her use it. When we were together everything was fine, and I mean fine. I just got so tired of the roller coaster that ensued days after us hanging out, happened twice in a row. First time I didn’t care I figured she was busy and I don’t need a lot of attention. However this girl was talking about how she wasn’t seeing anyone else and only me and I didn’t even ask her if she was so who knows if she was lying or not. I’m just not going to be tossed to the side and picked up when you want to hangout, if that’s the case then we are f buddies in my opinion and nothing more.
All ladies are rollercoasters. They do that because ladies drama because drama is interesting. I'd try the text what I listed above; or some variation of that. Just remember, people, including ladies, always want something they cannot have even more. So, you downgrading her to "just friends" may actually increase your SMV to her as well as attraction. I send the text and just walk. When she texts back with why and other questions. Wait a few hours and you then respond accordingly that you have such great time together and don't want to ruin it with anything non-platonic. Keep with that game and I think you'd be pleased with the results.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All ladies are rollercoasters. They do that because ladies drama because drama is interesting. I'd try the text what I listed above; or some variation of that. Just remember, people, including ladies, always want something they cannot have even more. So, you downgrading her to "just friends" may actually increase your SMV to her as well as attraction. I send the text and just walk. When she texts back with why and other questions. Wait a few hours and you then respond accordingly that you have such great time together and don't want to ruin it with anything non-platonic. Keep with that game and I think you'd be pleased with the results.
Well I think I’m just gonna wait on her to contact me like I know she’s going to. Or should I just rip the band aid off now and get it over with? The “pre-emptive break up” as George Costsnza put it.lol I will say that when I do end things that’s it, I don’t want to attract her back, I don’t care if she comes crawling on her knees naked. When I’m done I’m done. I’ve already got a date lined up for tomorrow night with a girl that showed up after 2 years and we only went on one date. Talk about random lol

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think I’m just gonna wait on her to contact me like I know she’s going to. Or should I just rip the band aid off now and get it over with? The “pre-emptive break up” as George Costsnza put it.lol I will say that when I do end things that’s it, I don’t want to attract her back, I don’t care if she comes crawling on her knees naked. When I’m done I’m done. I’ve already got a date lined up for tomorrow night with a girl that showed up after 2 years and we only went on one date. Talk about random lol
Just break it off. No need to keep on playing the game with her if you do not want to. It's always best to go the friend route via text so you cannot possibly be made the bad guy with your friends. You win either way.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the issue is with all this “it’s your turn” stuff is it’s apparent that this is the case when you’re into PUA and mainly going after hot women in their early 20s, usually in metropolitan areas.

There is an entire world of women who aren’t this callous. These are generally the 2 hot chicks in the office every man is going after or the top 10% of OLD profiles where the girl has made it her life purpose to have the best profile and, what a surprise, she turns out to be some narcissistic fvck.

I spend years and years going after these women with the same result. A lot of women can still look good in the bedroom, but the ones that don’t choose to present themselves in a sexualised manner are the ones we often overlook. We all want the hottest girl.

Picture this the other way. A load of women discussing how this hot guy just picks them up for sex and never commits. He does it to a load of girls. They would be saying “this is just the way things are now. It’s your turn”

We would probably say “isn’t it fvcking obvious? Of course that guy who spends his life in the gym, picking out the best clothes and peacocking SMV is not going to marry you. Can you not see? That dude is a PUA and wants fvcks!”

It’s the same for women.

The only chicks I used to find acted like this when dating were the ones who present as “hot”

Have you not seen average women at work on a night out somehow suddenly turn amazingly hot?

Imagine the woman who turns out that way, every day. What is going through her mind. Why is she doing this?

I’m absolutely convinced not all women are like this because I know an awful lot who aren’t. It’s the pin up types who are. Not because pin ups can, and the others can’t. It’s because the pin ups are a created look. Women with these attitudes make themselves attractive in this way to men for the head splitting reasons we experience.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the issue is with all this “it’s your turn” stuff is it’s apparent that this is the case when you’re into PUA and mainly going after hot women in their early 20s, usually in metropolitan areas.

There is an entire world of women who aren’t this callous. These are generally the 2 hot chicks in the office every man is going after or the top 10% of OLD profiles where the girl has made it her life purpose to have the best profile and, what a surprise, she turns out to be some narcissistic fvck.

I spend years and years going after these women with the same result. A lot of women can still look good in the bedroom, but the ones that don’t choose to present themselves in a sexualised manner are the ones we often overlook. We all want the hottest girl.

Picture this the other way. A load of women discussing how this hot guy just picks them up for sex and never commits. He does it to a load of girls. They would be saying “this is just the way things are now. It’s your turn”

We would probably say “isn’t it fvcking obvious? Of course that guy who spends his life in the gym, picking out the best clothes and peacocking SMV is not going to marry you. Can you not see? That dude is a PUA and wants fvcks!”

It’s the same for women.

The only chicks I used to find acted like this when dating were the ones who present as “hot”

Have you not seen average women at work on a night out somehow suddenly turn amazingly hot?

Imagine the woman who turns out that way, every day. What is going through her mind. Why is she doing this?

I’m absolutely convinced not all women are like this because I know an awful lot who aren’t. It’s the pin up types who are. Not because pin ups can, and the others can’t. It’s because the pin ups are a created look. Women with these attitudes make themselves attractive in this way to men for the head splitting reasons we experience.
There's absolutely truth to this. The problem is, we used to be able to have a lot of influence over even hot women, like when we kept the game tight, didn't chase or get needy, etc. Now it's like even when you do everything right they still get bored.

Also, you might not have a lot of female friends because my friends that are 4-6s act the same way as the hot girls, they tell me about it. A lot of these same girls were lockdown in long-term relationships prior to the explosion of online dating and social media but now can't go back.