Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has anyone here ever quit a job without having another lined up first?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why tell them you are unemployed? Just tell them that you are looking to "change jobs" because you want career progression and you think that you have the right transferable skills to succeed with this new company.
Lying about past or present (un)employment is grounds for termination. Or you will just fail the background check and not get hired.

Why are make this complicated? It is a disadvantage to quit a job vs. sucking it up and finding one while still employed.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've never been in it then. The longer you stay the more stuck you feel and the harder it is to leave. I am talking about really abusive and manipulative environments. There is little to no legal protection there.

Obviously if it's just a job you don't like, you don't consider leaving without back up.
I’ve been in jobs I hated. Last job I had, I stuck it out for over 6 months. Hating every second of it. My new job is better and I got a 10% raise.