Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hardly a success but a story

Don Juanobi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, it is a success in my eyes. I went to a well known campfire party that goes on pretty much every weekend.
the friend who took me decided to leave me alone as he went with his other friend for more supplies.
So there I am sitting all by myself, among some people that I kinda know, and who think of me as 'the man' with hot rod cars.
so I talk to them a bit about their cars etc
one of the girlfriends was going around giving guys hugs, I was the next guy she would have tried to hug when she got a call from her boyfriend, so she tells me she will hug me later. but i chuckled and said only if she was lucky.
a good start i'm thinkin.
so more lonely time passes and 2 girls arrive and introduce themselves to me. I began by teasing one girl about bringing her purse to the party, contending that she must have something hidden. That didn't go over too well. probably a little too close to the truth. oops. her friend (sara)who I ignored started talking to me so I engaged her with some lame convo basically agreeing with her assesment of our local town. she asked me to join her for a swim, i declined and she moved on. about 2 hours later, with me having some fun and driving a girl home (i decided to be a nice guy, she turned out to be 14 when i was talking to her in the car
) my friends and I are back from our vehicles when we catch the sara chick coming out of the 'lake'. my friends were woooping and hollaring at almost catching her without her shirt. I just look at her with a smile and keep on going.
I sit down and after wringing some water out she sits beside me and says 'hi juanobi!"
I say hi and it's obvious i forgot her name.
"you probably forgot my name, i'm sara remember"
I got some more lame convo outa her then it was timee for me to leave.
I might have gotten a number from her... maybe, but i wasn't interested in her at all and didn't want to risk a rejection from a chick i didn't even like :p

but I'm pleased that she had warmed up to me enough sit back down beside me later on in the night.

the last time I was in a similar situation, the girls were literaly avoiding me because i was trying to hard to get their approval.

not really a success... but an advancement in the right direction :p

thanks for reading

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good going, keep up the effort!

------------------
"Life is a quest for identity, dare to explore" - Chapter3
"But Lieutenant! The newbie was on fire when I got here! - Anonymous
"then, when you've found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!" - A knight who says "Ni!"

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time your in a situation like just ask the girl for her number and not give a crap about rejection. THen if you decide you dont like her dont call her.

------------------
Its sad that a family can be torn apart by such a simple thing as a pack of wild dogs--Jack Handey

Joe Schmoe