Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hanging Up with Diginity

krakhed

Don Juan
Reaction score
As you're talking to a woman on the phone, trying to assess her interest level, and things turn sour. Use the following technique to get off the phone and regain the upper hand:

She's yammering on about what a great time she had with some other guy and being totally disrespectful. Showing very low interest. We've all been there at one point or the other. Say this:

"I'll call you back, there's someone at my door."

And simply never call back.

------------------
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

wutang180

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right now I'm laughing my ass off
, Damn i've never thought about that. that's a good one

------------------
"the only risk that u take in life is not taking any risk at all"

[This message has been edited by wutang180 (edited 10-11-2000).]

APad223

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just tell them: "Listen, you are boring me right now, im gonna go sleep. Its much funner."

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another suggestion if you suddenly think you couldn't be damned with a woman while you are talking to on the phone to her.

Do this:

Start laughing real hard and loud. Then say "Oh my God!"

When she asks "What are you laughing at?!" (Don't worry she will ask!)

Say: My girlfriend just walked in the room with her panties over head! I think I better go!!

Then hang up after a few seconds.

krakhed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are funny too, but I think overall it stings a woman more when you simply stop caring. By making that kind of witticism, you are trying to hurt her feelings, which shows that you care.

I can empathise with you about wanting to get back at her, but if you've played the DJ game right, you won't have to. You will simply disappear out of her life. And she can wonder why.

------------------
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

APad223

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just joking. But yours is good, you are pretty smart for a crackhead.

Don_090

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it, and I've been there before, wish I had thought of that

awake

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are on a wireless go to the microwave, set the timer for 2 seconds and when it beeps:

my food is ready, bye.

daredevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by awake
If you are on a wireless go to the microwave, set the timer for 2 seconds and when it beeps:

my food is ready, bye.
LOL!
Nice I'm going to use all of them :D

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it...?

What does he mean when he said "I'll call you back. There's someone at my door."

And then don't call back.!

HUH??? What is the purpose of that?

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I don't get it...?

Originally posted by SlyDonJuan
What does he mean when he said "I'll call you back. There's someone at my door."

And then don't call back.!

HUH??? What is the purpose of that?

She`s not showing you respect you deserve! By doing this, you show her that you don`t allow nobody treat you like that, and you don`t give a fvck about her anymore.

Great move, thanx Krakhed!

CowboyUpTonight

Reaction score
krakhead

I hear what you are saying, but I use a completely different approach. When I get the idea things are headed South (she's yakking on about some other guy, being totally disrespectful) I say something like: "Whoa. I sense your interest in me is not nearly as high as mine is in you, am I right?"

This will catch her completely by surprise and force her hand, most likely embarrassing her lame ass. She'll stammer out something like "Yeah, uhh...I guess so" I reply with "Listen, I see you as attractive, intelligent, and caring...and that's how I always want to remember you, so let's end this call right now." (Do not say it harshly, just matter-of-fact, even soften your voice, then pause...ball is in HER court.) Her: "Well...yeah...okay...I guess." (She is now completely off-balance. You are complimenting her, yet YOU are headed out the door. What the hell is going on here, she wonders?)

"You're a wonderful lady, it's just not our time. I've enjoyed listening to you (because I found out a lot about you in two minutes, chick) I know I put you in a hard spot. Take care. Bye-bye."

Here is what you did (1) you made the covert (her hidden agenda)...overt (exposed her ass) (2) You maintained the direction of the call (3) You complimented her a couple of times in ways none of the losers she hangs out with talk to her (4) and YOU were the one to hang up. Trust me, she'll replay this conversation for days and don't be surprised when she calls back to apologize.

PS When she does call back, be friendly but a bit aloof. If she suggests it might be cool to get together, counter with "I understand, but my trust level is a bit low right now because you weren't straight with me the last time we talked." (This will rock her like a backhand and she'll do one of two things, either (1) she'll want to argue, to which you'll say, "Hey, I don't need someone raging at me right now. How about I accept your apology and we end this call. Thank you for calling me...really. It took a lot of courage, and I respect you for taking that risk. Bye-bye" , or (2) She'll apologize even more profusely and you have really gained the upper hand.

One more thing, when she leans in to kiss you after the date, say "I want you to mean this, okay?"

You've drawn real straight boundaries and she's now aware. Do you think you've just become a bigger challenge? You bet.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Peak
Another suggestion if you suddenly think you couldn't be damned with a woman while you are talking to on the phone to her.

Do this:

Start laughing real hard and loud. Then say "Oh my God!"

When she asks "What are you laughing at?!" (Don't worry she will ask!)

Say: My girlfriend just walked in the room with her panties over head! I think I better go!!

Then hang up after a few seconds.

Now THAT'S original...