Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

{{{{ Hair }}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since I did a search for "hair" for this forum and found nothing, I am gonna ask you OLDER guys to help us YOUNGER guys out so that in the future we will know what to do;)

The Question:

When we DO eventually start loosing our hair (Hair thinning, bald spots, receding hairline, etc) what do we do to:

1) Prevent it from happening
2) Make out hair thick, strong and healthy again AFTER our hair starts thinning etc

Now i am asking only those of you that have BEEN through it, used things that HAVE worked for you etc, not just things that u have HEARD that work well etc.

I am 18 years old, and my hair is still looking good, but I CAN see that its not AS thick as it was a year ago, and I would like to start taking something FROM NOW to prevent going bald or whatever at a later stage.

So guys.... help us "youngsters" out here;) Thanx...

Laterz...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a real issue unless you make it to be. I've had thining hair ever since I served in the Army (going a month without a shower really isnt good for you), sure I was bothered by it in the beginning, but not anymore. Trying to cover it up will make you look funny, draw further attention to it and show the rest of the world that you lack confidence. Some of my good friends crack jokes about it, but hey, I make jokes about their eraser d*cks :p so it's all good... hehe

Anyways, I've heard some good things about Rogaine, but it never worked for me, just made my scalp itch like hell. And if you are really freaked out by loosing all your hair, you can always get a hairtransplant.

I just keep it short, not Army short but short.

And I could have sworn that there were ****loads of 'hair' threads here.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf

MODS! I put this thread in the "Mature man" section FOR A REASON!! Can you please move it back there asap, thanx:mad:

Laterz...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: wtf

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
MODS! I put this thread in the "Mature man" section FOR A REASON!! Can you please move it back there asap, thanx:mad:
When you turn 25, you can post in that section. Read the description... "A forum for DJs at least 25 years old to discuss...

Why are you even worried about your hair? I'd say you should ask around once it actually becomes an issue - and on a forum better suited for this sort of question... either that or a doctor. These are the kind of mindless threads that are just... mindless. Especially considering the fact that you're engaged in a conversation regarding this very thing in another thread. Let's say it together: "SPAM IS BAD, AND HOW MANY POSTS YOU HAVE DOESN'T MATTER". :p

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71601

The topic of hair loss and balding has been addressed many times before, do another search (or just wade through these 162 results that all had "hair" in the title)

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...id=96459&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Status
Not open for further replies.