Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who meet girls through daygame, how the heck do you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only true receipt would be guy69 telling you to write a word on a piece of paper showing your face, then you posting pics with your face banging chicks.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
The only true receipt would be guy69 telling you to write a word on a piece of paper showing your face, then you posting pics with your face banging chicks.
Well I don't care that much.

Plus, even that can be edited in Photoshop.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz. He would just jerk off over me

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
See how your posts are utter nonsense?

What's even the point of talking if your words mean nothing?
I mean, you're taking the time to respond to me, so I guess you must be getting emotional. Lolz

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
More.

And that doesn't mean you have $100k in the bank to spend on hobbies, vacations, etc.
Sure ya are. I mean I'm just talking sh1t, you do you. I got nothing against going to prostitutes tbh. There's a way to talk to girls that isn't creepy tho. Try it sometime haha

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Sure ya are. I mean I'm just talking sh1t, you do you. I got nothing against going to prostitutes tbh. There's a way to talk to girls that isn't creepy tho. Try it sometime haha
Yes, I interact with females every day in my life.

Although I have no reason or desire to chat up a stranger just to have sex. There are way better ways to do that.

I would rather just look forward to my next vacation, probably in the Dominican Republic where I can have a 3-4 day orgy with 7-8 attractive women.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I interact with females every day in my life.

Although I have no reason or desire to chat up a stranger just to have sex. There are way better ways to do that.

I would rather just look forward to my next vacation, probably in the Dominican Republic where I can have a 3-4 day orgy with 7-8 attractive women.
I mean that sounds fun too. But there's nothing wrong with chatting up strangers. Some women actually like it. Most in fact. Some don't. So what. i find that it has gotten me to be more ballsy in all areas of life. You just have to take their reactions less personally and have fun with it. I see it as an interesting experiment.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, here we go, the PUA crowd never dies does it? Even though PUAs are getting jailed and publicly shamed, people are still spreading the nonsense of aggressively going after women to where you creep them out. You always pick them out too in a forum, they are the morons who go on with the whole "UGH like JUST DO ET Breh!", yeah just go out into the street and approach like a socially retarded mad man.
He still can't approach. Classic!

A lot these so called men need to get their T checked.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You started a thread asking how to approach women, because you obviously wish you could, but just don't have the balls to do it. Then, you call those of us who do it "socially retarded mad men." Lmfao. Shut yo damn mouth you coward faggot.
+1

I've place the cuck on my ignore list.

The absolute height of phaggotry. Thread about low to incapable of approaching but men that do are creepy. Hahaha talk about cognitive dissonance.

We take our fair share of shots at the dumpster fire SMP females but this is the sort of men pursuing them.

Insert the soy boy meme right hurry!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as daygame or nightgame, just "game".

Status
Not open for further replies.