Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys that use sextoys with their playmates

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ apologies I just read this!

TBH none of my boyfriends ever used a sex toy with me BUT if he had, I would assume he had used with other chicks, same as I assume he used his d*ck to f*ck other chicks.

As for using sex toys, other than ropes and cuffs on occasion, never felt the need.

It's not about being prudish, I think if you're creative enough, adventurous enough, sexual enough, they're not needed.

I may be one of the most sexually adventurous girls out there, and honestly and truly never needed anything other than my boyfriend(s) masculine touch to get me off.

I'm not against toys, to each their own, just never felt the need. :)
I appreciate the reply.

It's good to know it doesn't seem any different to you than using his djck in past females...

You never thought about him fvcking you doggy style while using a toy on your a$$? My fwb really enjoyed that when I did it to her.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of toy are you referring to? Serious question DJ, spill it. Lol

Anyway, no, his hand slapping my a$$ (hard!) while f*cking me doggy was more than good enough for me?!!!
I meant in your a$$, not on... Double penetration with a dildo in your a$$, and the dudes djck fvcking your pusssy.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've bought and used sex toys with every women I've been in a relationship with.

I have a pretty high sex drive, very playful and open minded.

It's not a serious thing. Not into anything in particular personal (although I like to be in control).

Brings out the inner slut, to be free and not self conscious.