Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Growing thick frizzy hair

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's really thick and frizzy, nothing short of straightening will make it look like you want, sorry.
I have the most effed up hair, I grew it out for about 4 years... trust me, it never got better no matter how much I babied it.
Now that it's short it still drives me crazy and really ruins my look, this type of hair is a pain in the ass but oh well, gotta work with it.

You could just get a straightening iron, but doing that everyday will get really old after a while, plus you have to watch out for humidity/rain/sweat etc.... it gets really annoying.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that pubic hair of yours is out of control!

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dont worry, if you grow it out long enough, it WILL calm down but it takes a while. My hair was also very thick and when you grow it long it goes through really messy phases.

Its still worth it though, and i miss mine. My damn school made me cut it

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to ask your barber to cut it a certain way. Your hair tends to grow in all directions in different rates. Therefore if you have a barber tell him that you want to grow you hair a certain way and he will make the neccessary ajustments so in a 3-4 months time your hair will grow the way you want it.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
You need to ask your barber to cut it a certain way. Your hair tends to grow in all directions in different rates. Therefore if you have a barber tell him that you want to grow you hair a certain way and he will make the neccessary ajustments so in a 3-4 months time your hair will grow the way you want it.
Thanks, sounds like an idea.

I do not have a barber though, used to go to great clips, but i am tired of the asian women that no speaky english and **** my hair up each time.