Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great P/U at Starbucks

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this goes to my personal Hall Of Fame, just in terms of how fast i thought about it and how perfectly i ceased upon the situation.

across the street from my condo, there's a starbucks. trucked over there for a cup of java. as i was passing thru the outside patio, there were two dudes sitting down, one with a guitar. there was this chick sitting about 10 feet away, alone. she was about 25, very pretty.

so as i was passing the guy with the guitar he says to me, "i'll sing you a custom song for $1, about anything".

at first, i'm like, "yeah, forget you clown".

but then i see that chick sitting there alone. so i say to him, "okay, sing me a song about how this lovely young lady gives me her phone number and dumps her loser boyfriend for me".

i swear, this happened in a split second. amazing how fast you can think sometimes.

the guitar dude starts laughing. i bust out the $1 and give it to him. he proceeds to sing this song. it was dumb but something to the effect that she had a "hunger" to give me her "number" and that she didn't want to "slumber" and that she dumped her b/f for me because i was so smooooothe, and he was a "bummer", etc.

omg, this chick was beet red. but was laughing and enjoying it fully. was throwing good EC at her all the while.

anyway, when the song was over i gave her the "give it up" (her number) sign with my hand. i said, "you heard the man". she didn't hesitate one bit. yanked a pen out of her purse and gave it to me, as she was saying to me, "i can't believe you did that...that was so embarassing". chatted for about 30 seconds. she had to go. i went in and got myself the coffee and patted myself on the back.

came back out and the dudes were telling me they were trying to hit on her to no avail. HA!

going out with her to Venice Beach on sunday.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money!

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its one of those situations that isnt common; nice way to make it work. I bet shes thinking about you a lot

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
this goes to my personal Hall Of Fame, just in terms of how fast i thought about it and how perfectly i ceased upon the situation.

across the street from my condo, there's a starbucks. trucked over there for a cup of java. as i was passing thru the outside patio, there were two dudes sitting down, one with a guitar. there was this chick sitting about 10 feet away, alone. she was about 25, very pretty.

so as i was passing the guy with the guitar he says to me, "i'll sing you a custom song for $1, about anything".

but then i see that chick sitting there alone. so i say to him, "okay, sing me a song about how this lovely young lady gives me her phone number and dumps her loser boyfriend for me".

i swear, this happened in a split second. amazing how fast you can think sometimes.

the guitar dude starts laughing. i bust out the $1 and give it to him. he proceeds to sing this song. it was dumb but something to the effect that she had a "hunger" to give me her "number" and that she didn't want to "slumber" and that she dumped her b/f for me because i was so smooooothe, and he was a "bummer", etc.

omg, this chick was beet red. but was laughing and enjoying it fully. was throwing good EC at her all the while.

anyway, when the song was over i gave her the "give it up" (her number) sign with my hand. i said, "you heard the man". she didn't hesitate one bit. yanked a pen out of her purse and gave it to me, as she was saying to me, "i can't believe you did that...that was so embarassing". chatted for about 30 seconds. she had to go. i went in and got myself the coffee and patted myself on the back.

came back out and the dudes were telling me they were trying to hit on her to no avail. HA!

Very Strong!

Reaction score
Way to make a first impression - and it only cost you one dollar!
Try to be as creative on your date, to keep her interest.

Did you give the guitar man a tip?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought it was cool, not the p/u (the digits) itself, but just how fast the brain can work when you're in the habit, lets say, of picking up and getting chicks in the pipeline consistently.

[[[ INTERESTING UPDATE ]]]

not 30 minutes ago, i went to the starbucks again and guess who i saw? none other than guitar boy himself, who was trying to pick her up the other day.

AFC guitar boy was elaborating on how he struck out with her, just before i came along. he said he was chatting with her and asked her out. he said that she said she "had a boyfriend". this is when he gave up, of course. tail between his legs and back to his table.

i told him that he should have instead gone straight up to her, face to face, and sang her a sexy racy song and embarrass the hell out of her and make her squirm and get her heart pounding--like he ended up doing anyway, but with ME controlling the situation, using HIM as MY unwitting pawn. i don't think he understood what i was telling him.

what's funny about it now is that this chick told guitar boy that she had a boyfriend and he just rolled over and died. TooCold assumed that she did have a boyfriend and used guitar boy to trash the boyfriend--and to trash guitar boy himself as it turned out!

so this chick was giving ME her number right in front of guitar boy, despite the fact that she just told guitar boy that she had a boyfriend just to diss his AFC azz.

now i know why she wanted to bail right away--to exit from the further embarassment she would have had by hanging around w/ guitar boy after she "lied" to him to let him down easy.

so she was double uncomfortable and embarassed. HA! yeah, i am positive she's relived this in her own mind and told all her friends about this.

i guess the moral is, if you can get a chicks heart pounding, you're 80% there. it doesn't really matter how or why. in this case, it was embarassment. and she was really squirming in her seat. now, when she relives that moment, she's reliving it with ME and associating those heart pounding squirming feelings with ME--and no doubt wondering if i can get her heart pounding in "other" ways.

BTW, guitar boy is way better looking than me and about her age, 25ish.

poor little guitar boy. he has some good weapons, looks and the guitar, but he ain't using them.

just thought this whole situation was interesting.

PS: i don't know if she has a b/f and obviously don't give a shyt.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Way to make a first impression - and it only cost you one dollar!
Try to be as creative on your date, to keep her interest.

Did you give the guitar man a tip?
we're going to venice beach tomorrow (sunday). VB is a totally freaky boardwalk in so. cal. we'll have a great time.

as a matter of fact i did give him a tip--i gave him another $1.00 afterwords. i was kinda laughing to myself because it was only an extra dollar. plus i had a couple of c-notes in my money clip and i was wearing my rolex, and he was looking at it too.

i felt kinda funny cuz it only cost me a lousy $2 bucks. then again, it was a 100% tip.

LMFAO...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick

Now this is what being a Don Juan is all about!

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot believe the guitar dude did not realize the ****z he was doing to himself.
:D Well at least it is a win/win situation (as Steven Covey would put it) because he got 2 bucks... :p

I will try to think of similar approaches (using other people indirectly as your wingman)

good job!
:D

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TooCold,

You are the shyt. You must be pulling in some serious $$$ to live in a nice 2br condo in LA and to wear a Rolex. Do you work for a hedge fund or something?

I think its rare for a PhD to have these types of people skillz. If one does, you definetly have the best of both worlds.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
TooCold,

You are the shyt. You must be pulling in some serious $$$ to live in a nice 2br condo in LA and to wear a Rolex. Do you work for a hedge fund or something?

I think its rare for a PhD to have these types of people skillz. If one does, you definetly have the best of both worlds.
hehe. i consult for hedge funds, private equity, vc firms and a few other things.

yes, Phd's tend to be social chimps. but i built a successful consulting company, then got the Phd.

picking up chicks is like picking up clients, btw. exact same dynamic and if you can do one well, you should be able to do the other equally as well :)

oh yeah...venice with this chick was kool. we'll go out again.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smooth666
I cannot believe the guitar dude did not realize the ****z he was doing to himself.
:D Well at least it is a win/win situation (as Steven Covey would put it) because he got 2 bucks... :p

I will try to think of similar approaches (using other people indirectly as your wingman)

good job!
:D
i totally used that chump for 2 bucks AND rubbed his nose it in as it turned out (not intentionally though). still laughing at it. i should have slipped the poor sap a 20 for the entertainment value of it alone.

Reaction score
She probably saw you coming out of your $2 million dollar condo with your rolex on and would rather be with you than a good looking poor man guitar player singing cheesy songs for $1 tips. Are you taking her out in your beamer (BMW)? :)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
She probably saw you coming out of your $2 million dollar condo with your rolex on and would rather be with you than a good looking poor man guitar player singing cheesy songs for $1 tips. Are you taking her out in your beamer (BMW)? :)
nah, i'm a very, very, humble and modest man.

it's only an 800k condo, tastefully decorated of course, Empire Style, with a shocking pink dining room, and greek, roman, and eqyptian antiquities peppered throughout.

BMW's in cali are the uniform, basically. Lexus IS300 for TooCold.

i picked her up in my immaculately clean, all original, 74 Olds pimp daddy ride, red w/ white top of course, Rocket 455. all original tissue came with it, from the little old man that i swiped it from. she was diggin it--said she felt like a "little girl" sitting in the seat. i mentioned to her that the back seat was the size of a twin bed. hmmmmmm...

hey PRL u jealous of my Submariner, Two-Tone, Blue Bezel? it's a beautiful watch.

a client gave it to me, btw, as a bonus for a hand job well done. i'm a ho for my clients but not for chicks :)

Last edited:

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TooCold,

After you built your company, you said you went for the PhD, did you go part-time for the PhD? Or did you quit work to pursue it?