Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great Job! You got the girl! She likes you...but...why are you losing interest in her

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something really weird has been happening to me.

Here is the story:

I made eye contact with a girl for abou 50% of a class period, this is a LOT of eye contact since the class is about 90mins.

I smiled, she smiled, we made faces, laughed, etc.

Her IL was raised a lot by this.

Then I talk to her, make jokes, neg-hit, kino, smile, EC, mirroring, etc etc etc.

Her IL skyrockets.

A few days later, her IL is still at 98-99% I mean she is ready for some hot action. She had a dream that we were kissing (kissing in dreams = a desire for passion).

I still Djed her for a few days, and then all these "players/pimps" started trying to give me help with her!

Like i need help with getting a girl!!! Whats worse is they have no idea what is going on, all they know is she likes me.

Then, after being told a million times that "hey man i think that girl likes you" I start loosing interest in HER!

I completely shut off my DJing. It's incredibly silly.

She comes up to me, and my mind is just "......"

I am sitting there DJing like mad with every other girl BUT her. as soon as she directs a statement/etc. at me, my mind goes blank and all I do is smile and look in her eyes.

I find this quite annoying.

I automatically dismiss her as a target for DJing because in my mind I already "have her."

I am slowly getting back the DJ mentality, but what's funny is the fact that its happened to me before.

When a girl show's a very high IL on her part, in response to little DJing on MY part, I automatically stop DJing her!

I have a lot of reasons, explanations, and even a plan for how to fix myself, but before I take the time to type it all out, I want to know if any of you guys have had anything like this happen, or if any of you would find infromation about it useful?

and I sure would like to hear any suggstions/stories you have as well.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A few days later, her IL is still at 98-99%"

What DJ IL Meter are you using? I have the Smith & Wesson Babe-O-Meter..but its always a hair or a percentage off

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol thats funny, I dont get your point though, if you're not interested then move on, obviously you're interest in her was only based on fling, DJing and her looks...... move on :)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you here bro.
It has happened to me too.
It somehow turns me down if girl has top IL towards me..
I think it's because there's no challenge.
I know. It's devastating.

But think about this.
You actually desired this chick before.
She deserves to get fukked hard in the schools WC. ;)

If you don't feel like it, then next.
It may seem to others you are a coward, though.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the same way if a girl is "showing" too much interest, then I lose interest, I feel claustrophobic.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I firmly believe that being a challenge works on us guys just as well as for the girls.

This is why girls will play those stupid games of theirs. Either instinctively or with training, they realize that if they're too "easy" the guy won't want them, and if they really want the guy, they'll try to play hard-to-get and draw things out as long as possible. Heck, that's just what WE do.

BGMan

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
Heck, that's just what WE do.
That's what it's all about.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you on that, bruh

But realize if she start to like someone else in your class and stop paying attention to you, will you be mad?

Let that marinate for one second.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eyecandie4ya
I feel you on that, bruh

But realize if she start to like someone else in your class and stop paying attention to you, will you be mad?

Let that marinate for one second.
word, but if this bothers you then you are not yet a DJ ;) it's all about being confident, DJ's should not get jelous, if they next someone they let them go, simple.

Freedom, truth, its all about being totaly secure with who you are.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to me too, but in a different form. After I number-close a girl , I wait my traditional 7 days. However, sometimes I get so busy with the rest of my life that I literally forget to call until 2 or 3 months later.

I don't sweat it when this happens, because as we all know, these women are replacable in the long run. When this happens, I close another chick, and I'm back to where i started with no real losses. Perhaps i have mastered the principle of being a challenge a little too well. :)

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is crazy, it's guys like this that make women so confusing sometimes. Stop doing this crap, will ya?

I've never had any problems with a girl I was interested in responding to me in a positive way like that. It's the ones I'm NOT interested in that will cause problems in such a situation. She must have not been that great to begin with. If she looked like Cindy Crawford, and she was all over you, you probably wouldn't be complaining about her not being enough of a challenge.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chlywly
lol thats funny, I dont get your point though, if you're not interested then move on, obviously you're interest in her was only based on fling, DJing and her looks...... move on :)
Well its not that.

She is attractive, I would say about a 7.5 right now.

She is sort of poor and doesnt dress in nice clothes, but if she fixed hair, and dressed in nice clothing she would jump to about 8.5 automatically.

It's not that Im not interested in her, its just that Im put off by the fact of not working for her.

Like, if your boss gave you a 10000$ bonus because you worked a weekend, then you would be a bit suspicious too.

I guess its just my "too good to be true" mentality.

I am still interested in her, but it seems like some of the fun is missing because usually i just enjoy playing the "game" and its like i'm a winner by default.

sort of takes out the value from the prize.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely don't think it's fun chasing a girl around, especially if she's just giving you the run-around when she's actually interested. There was a post a while ago about misconceptions.

Basically, you're giving women the misconception that men like the games. Not all men like games, and that's the truth, because I'm one of them. It's not the chase that makes a girl attractive, because I'm not going to become more attracted to a girl who is a 2 just because she runs away from me. Instead it just happens to be that some girls that you like don't like you, so you chase her. If she stops running from me, I won't complain.

That being said, stop whining over these stupid things and get your arse over to this girl and get her!

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
I firmly believe that being a challenge works on us guys just as well as for the girls.

This is why girls will play those stupid games of theirs. Either instinctively or with training, they realize that if they're too "easy" the guy won't want them, and if they really want the guy, they'll try to play hard-to-get and draw things out as long as possible. Heck, that's just what WE do.

BGMan
A girl is playing those games with me right now. Or is it that she just doesnt like me? Who knows.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she's a Doc Love follower and she's going AFC on yer A$$ to drive you away!

Seriously though. Isn't it everyone here's goal to have the women chasing them? If you're only going to hold interest in people who make you chase then you're definately setting yourself up for dissappointment.

Either that or you'll learn to run real fast.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They make it hard to tell.

Honestly I think you can make any girl interested in you, but you have to think is it worth the effort to chase this one particular girl, when there are so many out there that can be had with less effort.

Honestly I like the chase! LOL

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by becker
I definitely don't think it's fun chasing a girl around, especially if she's just giving you the run-around when she's actually interested.

People determine a womens worth by many different factors. The general rule is the harder something is to get, the more value it has.

Aluminum used to be as valued as gold because the high electricity needed to extract it was so expensive and hard to produce.

When you work harder to accomplish a goal, then that goal often times takes on more meaning.

There is a story about a father and a son. The father was getting old, and preparing to die, he however didn't trust his son with his enormous money.

One day the father gave his son a gold coin, then he told him to throw it into the lake. The son threw it.

Then the father told him that he had to go and earn a gold coin by himself if he is to inherit his estate.

The son went out and worked for a year doing odd jobs like chopping wood and sweeping chimneys.

After a year, he comes back, dirty, ragged, and very very proud. He reaches into his pocket, pulls out a tightly wrapped package, unties it and inside there is a shiny gold coin.

He shows it to his father with a grin. The father then takes the coin, and starts throwing it into the lake!

The son jumps on his arm screaming and pulls him back.

I typed out that story because it demonstrates how the son valued a gold coin, simply because he had to work hard to get it.

The same is applied to women in many guy's perspectives.

seeVip

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol SLICKSTER, but hey your a dj i thought you would be used to it by now. Depending on how much game you have, girsl with heaps of game can become AFC (average frusrated chicks) when they are up against you. Just like some guys here when they seee a pure 9.5HB they sometimes go AFC.

Thats why sometimes, I go for the less pretty chick, just because she makes me blush, over the hot ones that i have head over heels.

The chase is the fun part, guys!

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seeVip
Lol SLICKSTER, but hey your a dj i thought you would be used to it by now. Depending on how much game you have, girsl with heaps of game can become AFC (average frusrated chicks) when they are up against you. Just like some guys here when they seee a pure 9.5HB they sometimes go AFC.

Thats why sometimes, I go for the less pretty chick, just because she makes me blush, over the hot ones that i have head over heels.

The chase is the fun part, guys!
Psycho Sexual, great story. However, like I said in my post above, if I like a girl, I generally don't care if she's easy or hard to get, and personally I like it better if she's easier to get.

I can't believe the guys on this board who like the chase. I'd rather get the girl, then be doing things with her, while you guys are chasing them around. There are definitely 2 schools of thought here.