Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gotta lose 40lb + gain muscle

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, surprisingly no prior gym training would be a benefit in this situation as his gains for the first 2-3 months would far surpass a person who trained regularly until they hit the wall where the body becomes accustomed to it.

The more muscle you gain and the more the body becomes accustomed to lifting, the less muscle gets broken down and the harder it is to gain more. You should know this having lifted for 20 years, it's basic physiology.

Same with protein...people think as they get bigger their body needs more protein when it really needs less since it's become hyper-efficient at using it and they are breaking down less and less muscle.

I had a lot of experience with lifting but the fact remains it certainly is possible at that age as I did this from the age of 38-45 every single year. Looking back I realize how idiotic it was to bulk and then cut since I ended up in pretty much the same place but better late than never in terms of figuring that out.

The cheat day greatly helps with cravings and allows the body to refeed and not have any chance to even think it's starving. I used to look forward to that day and literally plan it out...ice cream in the morning, taco bell for lunch, pizza for dinner...it was an all out food day.

He asked for the fastest way to accomplish it and I gave it to him. Is it difficult? Somewhat, but once you start seeing the results after the first week it starts becoming a lot easier...
Dude, since I learned the concept of progressive resistance training my progress has been phenomenal.

just adding 2-5k each week keeps me getting stronger and I get a pump each time.

This should be dialled in to every lifter. Even in a cut, concentrate on maintaining, keep your eye on the numbers and if you can’t go higher, make your form better and slower.

I wasted months as a younger guy treading water.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am FAR more hungry than Keto or v low carb. It’s constant battle to not over eat.
When you're hungry, eat a can of green beans. Hardly any carbs, and it'll fill your stomach. Good job on the progress. From the sounds of it, you don't need TRT. From what I've read, some guys that are on trt notice something subtle about being at those same levels as a natty, and there's just something missing.

Maybe backinthegame can elaborate more on this since he's trt.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're hungry, eat a can of green beans. Hardly any carbs, and it'll fill your stomach. Good job on the progress. From the sounds of it, you don't need TRT. From what I've read, some guys that are on trt notice something subtle about being at those same levels as a natty, and there's just something missing.

Maybe backinthegame can elaborate more on this since he's trt.
CANNED vegetables?

what do you think I am, an animal ?;-)