Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good YouTube Channel

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out 'Darius M' on YouTube. He has good insight for anyone who enjoys listening to gender dynamics in attraction and purpose. He's direct and doesn't beat around the bush, from the content I have watched. Figured I would share due to the trajectories people want here. Enjoy.

Quick Links:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've listened to Darius but he can be a bit negative - I prefer Locario Fan. I admire the knowledge and patience he has with women. Myron Gaines is also good. What I like about these guys is that they have a lot of experience and they can analyze any situation quickly to know exactly what's going on. Having said that, everyone comes at this with their own experience based on their own advantages and the dating culture where they're from. What works in New York might not work so well in Istanbul, for example.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've listened to Darius but he can be a bit negative
I can agree with that. I think 80% of what I’ve heard is on point, but there is an annoyance he conveys at times, and some parts which I discount. He probably started his own journey in this realm so as to work through some of his personal burns and scars.

The one piece of advice I totally disagree with is a video where he asks the woman to look at her phone for three hours. And if she denies him then that apparently means she is cheating or has something to hide. And you should GTFO.
If anyone asked me that, I would straight up deny them In every way. It communicates lack of boundaries and respect. Not because I have something to hide, but for the mere fact personal privacy is sacred and it just communicates insecurity and nothing else. My phone is for me and no one else. Because a person can give you their phone and still be cheating. It proves nothing.

If a woman dumped a guy after that, I would 100% side with her, or him, if she kept pushing to see his phone.
My ex asked me this subsequent to our breakup (we were playing with mayyybe trying things again) and I told her that will never happen. She got all flustered and began to accuse me of all the things, because of insecurity or even projection. But the principle issue for me was privacy and boundaries.

Who ever is asking to see another’s personal world which isn’t given freely of their own accord just seeks control by a forceful means. And trying to force you in to their frame of comfort. And to boot more, even if she/he gives over the phone, shortly after they will at some point feel violated, at least in a minor degree as they know it’s a boundary violation. I would personally rather dismiss someone meaningful to me, than to resent myself of being pushed around.

As all The main point is communicating is: “I don’t believe you or trust you anymore”. So therefore one key cornerstone of the relationship is already obliterated and compromised. And from that point forward it’s one person having to dig themselves out of a hole or play to that persons insecurity which creates a toxic dynamic. As you can probably no longer ‘just be’

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Let me give you some GREAT advice.

NEVER EVER enter and LTR with a women you can't check her text messages via IT provider. Ever.
If you wanna captain blanket trust your girl you GO RIGHT ahead because if she is worth a fck on the eyes you BETTER BE watchin her phone...lol clowns

And if this is toooo -RP for you. Just spin plates and dont even think of an LTR in this market....

Darius is 100% fcking correct in this gentlemen.
TRUST IS EARNED....
its not freeware on the fcking web
It’s not too red pill for me. I don’t know how you jump to that?

It is in fact crossing boundaries and going in to ones privacy. They don’t owe you that because a guy feels entitled. No one is entitled to any sort of cyber viewing if it’s not openly given. That’s actually a level and factor in trust. Asking a woman to see her phone in a random circumstance Because one is feeling insecure is just messed up, to me.

If she has behaviours which are shifty which put you on edge, she obviously isn’t compatible or simply doesn’t care about how you feel. I today, don’t need to ask to see her texts to confirm her somewhat clear disinterest.

If you’re curious if she’s talking to other men, ask her. But if you have to ask clearly you want the relationship more than she does. And if it comes out that she was in fact talking to men when you asked her, she lied. And liars of certain circumstances should be dismissed, especially in the notes context.

If she says yes she is talking to others, and you wanted exclusivity, back off and go spin plates, and continue to back off until she signals higher interest and commitment (if ever).
If you’re already together and you know she’s actively seeking attention, you step out or step back out of exclusivity. Because she wasn’t worthy of your time and attention to greater extent.
Asking to see her phone is straight-up possessive. It’s not some transcended level of red pill. That’s just a justification for snooping and watching your back, but it’s rooted in selfishness and fear.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not too red pill for me. I don’t know how you jump to that?

It is in fact crossing boundaries and going in to ones privacy. They don’t owe you that because a guy feels entitled. No one is entitled to any sort of cyber viewing if it’s not openly given. That’s actually a level and factor in trust. Asking a woman to see her phone in a random circumstance Because one is feeling insecure is just messed up, to me.

If she has behaviours which are shifty which put you on edge, she obviously isn’t compatible or simply doesn’t care about how you feel. I today, don’t need to ask to see her texts to confirm her somewhat clear disinterest.

If you’re curious if she’s talking to other men, ask her. But if you have to ask clearly you want the relationship more than she does. And if it comes out that she was in fact talking to men when you asked her, she lied. And liars of certain circumstances should be dismissed, especially in the notes context.

If she says yes she is talking to others, and you wanted exclusivity, back off and go spin plates, and continue to back off until she signals higher interest and commitment (if ever).
If you’re already together and you know she’s actively seeking attention, you step out or step back out of exclusivity. Because she wasn’t worthy of your time and attention to greater extent.
Asking to see her phone is straight-up possessive. It’s not some transcended level of red pill. That’s just a justification for snooping and watching your back, but it’s rooted in selfishness and fear.
Imagine if you monitored for a month or more and you realize your wasting your time? Because she's a upstanding lady that's hard to sway. But...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said that. I said if you enter into an LTR without the ability to check her messages you are already a cuck...thats what im saying.
You want to be that captain save a trust you go right on a head there fella lol

Dont say ole string didnt warn you
I never said you specifically said that. I’m talking towards a greater whole than your perspective. We’re talking about an idea.

I don’t think it would make you a cuck at all if you’re respecting her boundaries and not stalking her life. What makes someone a cuck is when they KNOW she is doing shady things and still continues to give her his attention and time and affections.

I don’t understand you’re push back on this. We tend to share similar views, but on this we just don’t match up. Which I don’t agree with your stance, but I can respect your choice of belief.
We’re squared.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if you monitored for a month or more and you realize your wasting your time? Because she's a upstanding lady that's hard to sway. But...
As mentioned.. if you feel you have to monitor someone your intuition is already telling you she’s no good for you. No need to compromise your own morals to gain answers.

Now, If you both have an agreement to swap phones at any time because that’s what you believe relationship should be - total transparency on all fronts and all times due to previous experiences - then that’s that relationship. But it won’t be for everyone. But it has to be a two-way street. But to me that relationship is already steeped in insecurity and mistrust.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flowtheory

Objective viewpoints, critical thinking and self-objectivity seem to be (unfortunately) frowned upon by many forum members. The irony is.. that a lot of members that object to such attributes, are the same ones 'claiming' to be the most successful with women.

Thanks for keeping it real.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flowtheory

Objective viewpoints, critical thinking and self-objectivity seem to be (unfortunately) frowned upon by many forum members. The irony is.. that a lot of members that object to such attributes, are the same ones 'claiming' to be the most successful with women.

Thanks for keeping it real.
I know. It's best to just let them run wild in their dogmatic views, as they need to believe some stale, personally unchallenged beliefs. But hey, that's where they're at, and we hold different views because of our own individual journeys. Yet, on both our paths we will still do our own respective battles. But I think it's best to choose your battles extremely wisely as Sun Tzu would suggest. Ones that may lead to greater growth, and understanding, rather than complete destruction. Asking for phones is a sure-fire way to lose a war. But a battle perceivably lost in the moment, however, framed, by not giving up your boundaries will show your counterpart decisive character and your intrinsic honor. What many - string - fail to see is that it's not about a device or a transitory belief. It's about sovereignty and wholeness. Integrity.

I think that remaining objective is critical to living a truly abundant life, for the self, whilst positively influencing others by virtue of conducting in a whole self-respecting manner. I think what string fails to see is that he would never allow a woman to rifle through his phone to keep tabs on him; as that would be 'blue-pill beta' behavior, as goes the mantra around manosphere parts. Balls in a jar. Yet, he would be justified by keeping it 'real red pill' by having her give up her autonomy based on the insecurity of future destruction, yet all the while not realizing his actions are wielding the sword which will lead to his demise of that specific endeavor and by proxy other enterprises which would soon be unraveled due to the first loss. Double standards will always lead to mayhem at one point or another.

But to each their own. His strings are just being pulled, but he plays a sad tune in this thread. It's best we have sympathy and direct our brother to higher learning by osmosis. And if not? He will learn in time. It is the greatest teacher, so they say.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain save a poster. Lol
You both are WRONG. Own it dude. The RP is bitter in the mouth and sour to the stomach. You get that part yet?
To newer members and/or those perhaps with not a lot of experience
I ask you...
If the dude above ... can get this worked up over another dude's posting (and it's not as though he and I personally know each other)
.... could you seriously be convinced that this dude is actually a pro or in control with women in real life?

I'm a male internet stranger and read above at how worked up I made him. Women in real life would eat this guy alive.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here privacy ends where your commitment and RESOURCES begin. She knows she’s devious. She knows she will wreck anything and everything if left to her own devices. She knows this.

Just stay non-committed. You are too delusional yet. All that talk about privacy is socially induced and socially manufactured specifically for women to execute their their dualistic biologically sexual strategy.
I do get what your saying. But it doesn’t work and you will get wrecked.
No ones privacy ends. Respect is always a part of a healthy relationship. There are no trade-offs for boundaries.

Staying non-committed is respecting her rights to her privacy. Being overly committed is being entitled to someone’s rights.
If privacy isn’t a thing or is just geared for women, I hope the government or big corporations exploit your social media, bank, and other personal accounts (Like SS) for the close peers to see who you really are under a thinly masked persona you and everyone else presents to the real world.

Like I stated in a previous post. If she’s two timing you, it will be blatantly obvious to see and sense. I wouldn’t need a text message to tell me what my gut already knows. And if I’m weary? I’ll ask her straight up and her non-verbal body language will tell me.

Asking for a phone is just confirming your suspicions. And if there’s nothing on it? What does that make you look like? Strong, noble, trustworthy; or...?

You’re coming from a fear based approach, where I’m coming from a moralIstic landscape. Our conversation points miss each other by a mile. We can agree to disagree.
I do respect your choices to act and choose as you please, even though they do not resonate with me. It’s simply a difference in views is all.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mistake me for a man who believes in traditional “relationships”. I do not. But I think you should go forth and live your belief. Go see.
Well, when the conversation is about relationships, you're chiming in about untraditional, non-commital relationships, why? Just to express an opinion? Okay, thanks. I appreciate your contribution to the thread.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, what we appear to have is again a difference of experiences and a retelling of reality based on what has been experienced.

my belief based on experience, perhaps different than exactly for others.

Privacy in an LTR is bad. The way to keep someone honest that intends to be such is by verifications and knowing that they will occur. The best case is just one shared phone. Now that doesn't work out any longer, but shared passwords and open/common access to EACH OTHERS phone is the clean way. I am assuming the goal is to have a clean LTR from both sides. A side comment is that these apps with disappearing pics and txt is just insane... and created exactly for these reasons....

Privacy can be achieved in so many ways and is always the root cause of these transgressions. It is really difficult to execute on dual strategy if there is no privacy. In theory, no privacy is needed for a fully committed LTR. When privacy is inserted, then is the time for play...

Why would anyone need to keep something private from the life long partner that is openly committed to defend and care for them? Both directions. It is not a case of need to know, but a case of why need to be private.

It is EVEN OK to have opposite-sex friends. But not in PRIVATE. For the most part... need to be private(usually) to fck.

Private = plate.
Shared Access and Accountability = LTR.

I wish I understood this long time ago....

Accountability is everything... Trust is based on emotion.

For the record, I have tried the Trust in the past, several times and never learned. I believe others will teach trust until bitten hard enough, and then will also change. I also used to teach it. No disrespect intended, opinions will hold until a person has personal evidence of how it goes.

Not being private with phone will help to keep honest, but there is still other private things.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
So, what we appear to have is again a difference of experiences and a retelling of reality based on what has been experienced.

my belief based on experience, perhaps different than exactly for others.

Privacy in an LTR is bad. The way to keep someone honest that intends to be such is by verifications and knowing that they will occur. The best case is just one shared phone. Now that doesn't work out any longer, but shared passwords and open/common access to EACH OTHERS phone is the clean way. I am assuming the goal is to have a clean LTR from both sides. A side comment is that these apps with disappearing pics and txt is just insane... and created exactly for these reasons....

Privacy can be achieved in so many ways and is always the root cause of these transgressions. It is really difficult to execute on dual strategy if there is no privacy. In theory, no privacy is needed for a fully committed LTR. When privacy is inserted, then is the time for play...

Why would anyone need to keep something private from the life long partner that is openly committed to defend and care for them? Both directions. It is not a case of need to know, but a case of why need to be private.

It is EVEN OK to have opposite-sex friends. But not in PRIVATE. For the most part... need to be private(usually) to fck.

Private = plate.
Shared Access and Accountability = LTR.

I wish I understood this long time ago....

Accountability is everything... Trust is based on emotion.

For the record, I have tried the Trust in the past, several times and never learned. I believe others will teach trust until bitten hard enough, and then will also change. I also used to teach it. No disrespect intended, opinions will hold until a person has personal evidence of how it goes.

Not being private with phone will help to keep honest, but there is still other private things.
I agree.

Could be the most important screening judgement.

What's their attitude to privacy and why.

Allow them time to explain why they need whatever privacy....maybe there's something else interesting you'll learn about them.(read:screen them out)

I come from a family where on both sides they all stayed married.

There's no such thing as keeping something from your spouse. They have become a part of you. Its like keeping something from yourself---it doesn't make sense.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They must exist
As mentioned.. if you feel you have to monitor someone your intuition is already telling you she’s no good for you. No need to compromise your own morals to gain answers.
Not necessarily true. One might take a peek because they know that other person is a human. They just want to get a picture of how they "really are" away from them.

Now, If you both have an agreement to swap phones at any time because that’s what you believe relationship should be - total transparency on all fronts and all times due to previous experiences - then that’s that relationship. But it won’t be for everyone. But it has to be a two-way street. But to me that relationship is already steeped in insecurity and mistrust.
Swap phones thing doesn't bother me at all, that level of transparency allows a higher level of trust by removing doubt and concern. Plus I don't have a desire to do things that I have to hide. I grew out of that. When you switch phones, you'd be surprised at how many people are going hard AGAINST you behind your back or have all types of innapropriate convos and subjects or things going on.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew this person in real life and he was very resentful. He also had a lot of negative energy and people generally didn't want to be around him. Unfortunately, women looked down upon him as well (not angry or butthurt but literally made fun of him for being a little unusual). So no, I wouldn't recommend watching this person one bit. But at the same time, I do feel for him. He has good reasons to be resentful. Some of you guys are too focused on watching and listening to these people who don't even get the respect in real life instead of experiencing the world and learning all the hardships and female/male dynamics themselves. Using what worked further and throwing away what didn't work in the past and pulling away when there is disrespect or lack of communication all while having a masculine look will get men further than any bs
advice on youtube. That's what's wrong with a lot of men who use these forums.

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Not necessarily true. One might take a peek because they know that other person is a human. They just want to get a picture of how they "really are" away from them.

Swap phones thing doesn't bother me at all, that level of transparency allows a higher level of trust by removing doubt and concern. Plus I don't have a desire to do things that I have to hide. I grew out of that. When you switch phones, you'd be surprised at how many people are going hard AGAINST you behind your back or have all types of innapropriate convos and subjects or things going on.
my ex even read through my notes in my phone...it was wild realising he had been through my phone again, just by the obscure topics he brought up(based on my notetaking on whatever things in my life not directly involving him)

I never touched his phone once.
I didn't have to.
Narcissists and others with dark triad traits always reveal themselves to you voluntarily. That Joe Navarro author wrote this and I think Shawn T. Smith author wrote this. They want you to know how clever they are at manipulating.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flow im not dissing you man there is a sliver of truth to this but this idea stated as such is saying that LTR doesn't need any maintenence and that i find to be false.
I think it would be WISE for anyone going the LTR route to check with the "social fabric" to see how they have been doing relationships for the last 3-5 years, even all the way to 10. You want to find out their habits, how they do people, and what they REALLY like to do. I wouldn't advise any man to be the first LTR after she spent 10 years playing games on multiple guys.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Where you cheating? Were you doing anything that warranted his concern. If not then shame on him. It takes awareness to not let your mind get the best of you. And that takes focusing on what she does rather then what she says. From a mans standpoint
technically yes I was because of replying to that guy that I learned here was called an orbiter.

But each time he emailed or texted I told my ex. But I get it now how very wrong all my actions were.

I have been struggling since my other ex died(who I fortunately did amends by accepting accountability, responsibility and offering my sorries) whether I should contact this ex to say my sorries and accept my accountability and responsibility.

But he was enthusiastic when I brought up the idea of no contact and I should stick to that.

One isn't supposed to do amends if it can injure the other person or yourself emotionally.

I am committed to selfimproving and I am quick to admit publicly now what I did wrong.