Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good looks

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
just wonderin 'bout the character of most women. Do we need to admire their looks by telling them how pretty they are?
Think this is conflict in the DJ Bible.....

how and what is the proper way?

DrDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention you give a woman is your currency. Spend it wisely.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its relative to the woman you are after.

If she knows shes hot, or is hot, you do not tell her that.

If shes average, you usually get away with telling her but really, if it isnt true why would you say it?

I said in a previous post that I don't compliment women on looks. They didn't make themselves. God (or random gene rearrangement) made them. If you find a girl astonishing, thank God.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrDope
Attention you give a woman is your currency. Spend it wisely.
Well put, I'm writing that down.... :up:

mrmoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there's anything wrong with complimenting a girl on her looks. Just don't overdo it... and make sure it's done with confidence. Nothing worse than complimenting a girl if it comes across as cheesy or creepy. BTW, that currency quote is great!

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's better to compliment a girl on something she can control, such as her clothes or hair style.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What ApocalypseCow2 said!
If you cannot resist complementing her eyes, fit body, compliment but let it go. Don't salivate or go on and on about it. Just deliver the compliment and move on (to another topic).

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
Its relative to the woman you are after.

If she knows shes hot, or is hot, you do not tell her that.

If shes average, you usually get away with telling her but really, if it isnt true why would you say it?

I said in a previous post that I don't compliment women on looks. They didn't make themselves. God (or random gene rearrangement) made them. If you find a girl astonishing, thank God.
You're wrong. A woman ALWAYS loves to be complimented. Just make sure you don't make the same boring comments that AFC's would make.

Be original, be confident, be da playa. :crackup:

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe a well placed compliment is ok, but only if it's obvious the girl has gone to some trouble to make herself look good. But, keep the verbiage to a bare minimum if you do. If the girl is really great looking, she's probably been creeped out at one time or another by some AFC drooling all over her shoelaces and doling out compliments left and right. It may be hard not to tell her how good she looks, but resist the urge if possible. You'll see that things will probably be better off because of it, and she may peg you as a "different" (in a good way) kind of guy because of what you DIDN'T say......

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a little different opinion. I don't resist my urge to use compliments and just let them flow naturally. However, I never use them when I first meet a woman as this appears needy or creepy. You need to build some rapport, establish some kino, etc. for compliments to be effective. She needs to care that it is you saying the things she likes to hear.

The critical element here is letting them come out at the exact right moment and sounding confident and sincere. This is easier to do than you think once you have any kind of connection. If you are talking intimately, making out, or having sex and her hair looks great messy at the moment. Tell her how you feel. If you like the way her ass looks in a certain dress. Tell her how you feel. Even average women are pretty appealing in some way at some point, so I try not to filter my rapport and I think that makes me more real to women.

Just don't overdo it and don't dwell on what you say. I think its important that you purposely divert your attention after a compliment. I can look at something else, change the subject, or kiss her, etc. This creates conveys honesty as your motivations are sincere, but also gives the impression that you've been here before and she'll need to keep working to get another one.

This works for me, but none of the women I am seeing right now are above a 7.0. I expect the higher the rating of the girl the more cautious you'll need to be initially as most men are saying all the same things to them all the time. Originality would be the way to go with the hotties. Once she connects with and trusts you, you can be more natural (less filtered) and let your compliments flow according to the above approach. My 2 cents from my experience.

Last edited: