Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That means you're living in a very good district.

Not many trash.

They're all socially viable and healthier then places with many women that's on OLD.

Women that's always on OLD apps = dysfunctional.
LOL. Well, when I'm out and about in public I don't see very many young decent women around here. I mean under 35 and if so they're married. Even when dinning out locally I do not see many. There are no night clubs around here or anything like that. Everything shuts down literally at 9pm.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I got the other date this weekend who's younger I think I'm just going to drop this chick and at least keep some of my frame in tact. No sense running in circles to try and pin this chick down and text back and forth.
I respect this BG. You're actually learning... you're definitely not big Dave lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. Well, when I'm out and about in public I don't see very many young decent women around here. I mean under 35 and if so they're married. Even when dinning out locally I do not see many. There are no night clubs around here or anything like that. Everything shuts down literally at 9pm.
You do not see nor are being seen because of the aura you generate.

An aura in simpler terms can be considered as a reflection of ur life force/substance/frame.

Hence the necessity of creating a strong frame, it is power.

This power within you can greatly impact ur prowess to surpass many obstacles in life.

I hv already guided you on the mechanisms of frame in 1 of ur threads, if u r wise, you will dwell upon it, understand its meaning and take advantage of it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I texted her today to see how her week went and what she was up to. She was at a park taking a bike ride and she sent me a cute selfie from the park and asked how I was doing.

So she's still into the selfie. I guess she didn't get more dates from that other guy if she's sending selfies again?

So should I start talking to her more? I went 7 days without speaking to her.

She passes the boner test.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I texted her today to see how her week went and what she was up to. She was at a park taking a bike ride and she sent me a cute selfie from the park and asked how I was doing.

So she's still into the selfie. I guess she didn't get more dates from that other guy if she's sending selfies again?

So should I start talking to her more? I went 7 days without speaking to her.

She passes the boner test.
Invite her over to your place and you'll have your answer. Stop playing tiddlywinks with these hos

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went 7 days without speaking to her.
and she went 7 days not thinking about you
its nice to have platonic friends, even if they dont care about you
you are such a good friend, awww

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why did she send another selfie?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did she send another selfie?
50yo women will take any attention they can get.
You are giving it free.

you: How have you been!
her: great! <selfie>
you: you look great!
her: thank you!
you: you are welcome
<<crickets>>

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
50yo women will take any attention they can get.
You are giving it free.

you: How have you been!
her: great! <selfie>
you: you look great!
her: thank you!
you: you are welcome
<<crickets>>
She needs a younger guy but prefers min her age or older. An younger guy has more to offer in a relationship such as more energy, more testosterone and overall just younger and more stamina and more fun to be around.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
younger guy has more to offer in a relationship such as more energy, more testosterone and overall just younger and more stamina and more fun to be around.
obviously you are discovering that this simply isnt true

stop getting advice from mom

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fact check time:
if she "needs a younger guy", you arent him
she does not initiate
she is dating an older guy (and actually fvcking a younger MAN for fun)

your reasoning is:
m(age) < 50 = more testosterone and stamina
therefore f(age) > 40 = women want lower age men

facts:
you might be 36, however you are anything but masculine @ 125lb and over 5'8
you are a "cute boy", not a "sexy man"

a woman over 40 might want a younger guy, FOR A FLING
a masculine guy... a guy they know will pound them through the mattress
(you weigh less than most american women, this does not equal "pounding me silly")

women typically want and desire OLDER men
You only hear of older women with younger guys... in fantasy stories and Harlequin romance novels (and celebs).

on average a woman:
18-26 wants to date a guy 28-35
27-36 wants to marry a guy 30-45
36-45 wants to date/marry a guy 40-55
46-+ wants to date a guy 45-60

a note:
a woman past her child bearing years wonders one thing about a guy who chases older women...
younger girls must not want his seed and do not find him suitable nor desirable.

If we go by natural selection and breeding desirability, you are not a females first choice. And thats OK

If I could make babies (vasectomy) I could have my pick of childless HB8+ 30yo's at my age and suave.
So, is it only age? NO.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
fact check time:
if she "needs a younger guy", you arent him
she does not initiate
she is dating an older guy (and actually fvcking a younger MAN for fun)

your reasoning is:
m(age) < 50 = more testosterone and stamina
therefore f(age) > 40 = women want lower age men

facts:
you might be 36, however you are anything but masculine @ 125lb and over 5'8
you are a "cute boy", not a "sexy man"

a woman over 40 might want a younger guy, FOR A FLING
a masculine guy... a guy they know will pound them through the mattress
(you weigh less than most american women, this does not equal "pounding me silly")

women typically want and desire OLDER men
You only hear of older women with younger guys... in fantasy stories and Harlequin romance novels (and celebs).

on average a woman:
18-26 wants to date a guy 28-35
27-36 wants to marry a guy 30-45
36-45 wants to date/marry a guy 40-55
46-+ wants to date a guy 45-60

a note:
a woman past her child bearing years wonders one thing about a guy who chases older women...
younger girls must not want his seed and do not find him suitable nor desirable.

If we go by natural selection and breeding desirability, you are not a females first choice. And thats OK

If I could make babies (vasectomy) I could have my pick of childless HB8+ 30yo's at my age and suave.
So, is it only age? NO.
Then why most of my dates are women over 37 and usually at min HB 7.5?

On OLD in my region it's mostly post wall women. Only a very few under 35 and they go for super chads or rich older guys. Most of the pre wall women on the OLD apps are land whales.

A hot 40 year old is better than a 28 year old land whale.

This 50 year old teacher is not a big girl. She's very petite and only about 5-1 and is in very good physical shape. It's odd though when she hugged and snuggled up against me the top of her head just barely reaches my chin. I mean I could really pound her thru the mattress as you put it.

I only have OLD to use to meet women. So mostly post wall so post wall it is for me.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why most of my dates are women over 37
you are not desirable as a DNA donor for prime mating in females, who are 13-36

If I was a HB7+ female, and wanted a DNA donor to create beautiful strong children,
based on your avatar (boyish) and description (a thin beanpole), you are not my first pick... sorry.

A hot 40 year old is better than a 28 year old land whale.
I cant disagree

I could really pound her thru the mattress
in your mind, not hers

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
you are not desirable as a DNA donor for prime mating in females, who are 13-36

If I was a HB7+ female, and wanted a DNA donor to create beautiful strong children,
based on your avatar (boyish) and description (a thin beanpole), you are not my first pick... sorry.

I cant disagree

in your mind, not hers
A LOT of forum users on here have stated they'd take an overweight woman in her 20s over a hot woman in their 40s, mainly because they're tighter! I'm not kidding!

But a few years ago Hollywood was pimping that younger Justin Bieber look on women. You know when he was even more skinny and had the kid face and didn't look like a man, but younger than he should for his age. Young 19 year olds were eating that sh** up. Justin at 19, looks more like 15 and girly lips.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JB appeal = desireability

the more younger women want a male, the more desirable to bag as an older woman because it validates her desireability (as a woman reaching toward the inability to bear children)
if N x f(youth.age) / 1 x m(desireability) > HBx then (desireability) increases for N x f(all.age)

you dont understand primal directives and the dichotemy of men/women much, do you?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So as you know I still keep in touch from time to time. As I posted she goes on dates with older guys but keeps saying she can't find the right one. We still stay in touch though, granted not often now since it seems on her end she only wants to stay distance friends.

Anyway I did text her like 8 days ago seeing how her long weekend went since she went to Tallahassee since she had 4 days off due to President's Day being she's a teacher. I asked how that went and all. Anyway nothing for 8 days and since her reply rates time spaces were gradually getting longer I figured she just did a soft ghost on me.

So today I got a reply from her. Saying she had a good weekend visiting her family. She said she has been seeing a guy for a couple dates now and crosses her fingers hoping it goes well and asked what I was up to.

So why after 8 days did she decide to even reply? It must have been in the back of her mind or she was thinking about me. That's a long time to just go back and randomly message a dude back.

What would you say about this? She also knows the door is open at any time as long as I'm single.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
to clear that notification dot on her phone
It's time you stop ALL interactions with this fella until he has assembled his gym equipment.

He needs to build his foundations as a man.

Let's start with the simplest, that is building up his body.

Then we can slowly guide him with how to deal with women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Because you’re proving yourself suitable to be her non-sexually threatening emotional tampon she can gripe to about her man problems.

Maybe if you hang in there long enough, she’ll ask you what she should do to give her dates better blow jobs and thank you for your opinion with a pat on the head.
I would then counter that if she wants to know then I can meetup and give her hands on tutoring.