Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going out with Older Ecuadorian tomorrow night (48-49)

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foolish choice. You sought a comfort zone and found it here. Fortune favours the bold. Cancelling and chickening out is always the easy way out. You have no options so you needed that exerience. Stop talking yourself out of it or you will continue making these threads well into your 50s.

You need to open up that part of the mind and stay in the zone. What else did you do with your time that was more profitable than that?
Seems like all of your posts are negative dude.

It would be a waste of time with this chick as everyone but YOU on this board has said.

I am NOT interested in getting to know her better either. I am trying to make a promise to myself to ONLY go out with women where there is a potential that she is a relationship material. (not just use them for sexual favors)

A woman 5 years older than me, who doesn't speak my language nor is a citizen, is not LTR material.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cancelled.

Round trip travel time was 2 hours, not so great neighborhood, hard to communicate and probably no sex.

Not to mention 75.00 in food and gas.
You made the correct choice.

Time and time again we talk about drinks only on a first date and yet people continue to want to pay for meals for these chicks. No restaurant, drinks only would be what I think.
I still don't understand why men in 2022 make offers for dinner dates in restaurants on first dates or any dates prior to sex. The advice of why not to do that has been floating around the internet for at least 15-20 years. I discovered it about 10 years and changed my behavior.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I still don't understand why men in 2022 make offers for dinner dates in restaurants on first dates or any dates prior to sex. The advice of why not to do that has been floating around the internet for at least 15-20 years. I discovered it about 10 years and changed my behavior.
I don't get it either

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like all of your posts are negative dude.

It would be a waste of time with this chick as everyone but YOU on this board has said.

I am NOT interested in getting to know her better either. I am trying to make a promise to myself to ONLY go out with women where there is a potential that she is a relationship material. (not just use them for sexual favors)

A woman 5 years older than me, who doesn't speak my language nor is a citizen, is not LTR material.
That is not true as I am not the only one who said that. Reread your own thread. How is a post encouraging you to deal with a woman negative?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Restaurant was her idea.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Foolish choice. You sought a comfort zone and found it here. Fortune favours the bold. Cancelling and chickening out is always the easy way out. You have no options so you needed that exerience. Stop talking yourself out of it or you will continue making these threads well into your 50s.

You need to open up that part of the mind and stay in the zone. What else did you do with your time that was more profitable than that?
Save $75 + cost of dinner for two, and a few hours he could use to fap to internet p0rn for free? :rolleyes:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I cancelled.

Round trip travel time was 2 hours, not so great neighborhood, hard to communicate and probably no sex.

Not to mention 75.00 in food and gas.
Did that once. Was a 60 mile drive each way and she was 25 to 30lbs heavier than her facebook pics. Luckily was coffee but took off the day from my business which cost me sales.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met her on Facebook dating months back. She is from Ecuador and speaks very limited English and I only know a few words in Spanish.

I am 44 and she is 48 or 49. I would not call her hot, but she does have some sex appeal.

I am NOT looking to have a relationship with her, but just some fun.

I am supposed to meet her about an hour away at a Portuguese Restaurant. She lives in a not so nice town too.

I am wondering if it is even worth it since the communication is going to be very difficult.

What do you think?

Sounds like you nerd to just relocate to place where you have better options.