Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going on a cruise with my ex

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it depends on the situation, but for me I might just bring this up. Like “hey so I gotta be honest—this **** is gonna be pretty awkward between us so some part of me really doesn’t want to go, but at the same time this cost me $1200 and that’s not exactly pocket change, plus I can’t refund so...”

And then just gauge her reaction to see whether it’s worth it or not. ‘Ball in her’ court kinda thing. I’d rather go on a trip that’ll be fun or just not go at all, rather than go on a trip that’ll be awkward af.

~~~

Btw, what if it’s her mom that wants you to go and not her? Her mom could pressuring her into getting you to go. Maybe ask about that too and if it’s the case, then just tell her to make up some bs excuse for you not to go to her mom lol. Could be a last minute thing too, like “oh he’s in the hospital/has the flu” or something like that.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe but you dont really get the women that way.

You get the women when she want to bone you, not because she want to be a relationship or feel like she has a family.

That the beta way to get the women imo
Agree. He needs to Hit it either way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doubtful. She wants this dude to pay.

I'd give this ticket to a person she hates the most for free. I'd then say, can't go, but relax, I got someone to take my place. Have a wonderful time. Take pics for the memories!! But hey, that's me.. I'm a vengeful motherf ucker.
Pay for the trip or pay for the puzzy? Either way it's inappropriate and puts him in a "simp" frame.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cruises are sketchy. I'd feel safer on a plane with one dead engine than on a cruise ship.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Pay for the trip or pay for the puzzy? Either way it's inappropriate and puts him in a "simp" frame.
Some cruise lines offer family discounts or perks that she may not want to lose if he gets iffy and can back out…
She may also be depending on him to put out $$ on port side trips also.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it depends on the situation, but for me I might just bring this up. Like “hey so I gotta be honest—this **** is gonna be pretty awkward between us so some part of me really doesn’t want to go, but at the same time this cost me $1200 and that’s not exactly pocket change, plus I can’t refund so...”

And then just gauge her reaction to see whether it’s worth it or not. ‘Ball in her’ court kinda thing. I’d rather go on a trip that’ll be fun or just not go at all, rather than go on a trip that’ll be awkward af.

~~~

Btw, what if it’s her mom that wants you to go and not her? Her mom could pressuring her into getting you to go. Maybe ask about that too and if it’s the case, then just tell her to make up some bs excuse for you not to go to her mom lol. Could be a last minute thing too, like “oh he’s in the hospital/has the flu” or something like that.
This is probably the best advice in the thread. Explain your concern and gauge her reaction.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t reply to all posts but I’ll try to answer as many as I can. Honestly, sex is likely off the table. I’m not even going to entertain the hope of it because I’ll end up disappointed. Sex would be a surprise honestly. When a girl “let’s just be friends” you, no matter how long you’ve known each other, it means she’s made her mind up about you and it ain’t good. We honestly haven’t even kept in contact since we broke up last October/November. I’ve been doing my own thing and I honestly wasn’t even thinking about the cruise until the other day when I heard from her.
I’m not gonna lie, I want to go and I think I’d have fun but then the other thoughts cross my mind “a week is a long time”, “how you gonna act if you see her and still want to be with her but she sees you as a friend, you’re gonna be stuck on a boat miserable”. “What if she can’t believe how great you look, you know you want to show that off to her”.lol
I can’t give someone else my spot on the cruise as I doubt they’d have a passport and I think since my name is on my ticket and reservation I’m locked in. I know I can’t give away my plane ticket that’s $396. I didn’t factor that into the $1200, so I’m looking more at $1600.
I’m not worried about her meeting a guy on the cruise, it’s a Disney cruise anyways and I mean how many single guys go on cruises on Disney?lol
Her mom likes me a ton, so does her daughter. I wouldn’t put it passed her mom to be pushing her to let me go hoping to “rekindle the romance” between us. Her mom knows I’m a catch, her daughter has a history of bums.
When her and I spoke the other day, it was the most bland convo ever. No emotion on her end, no jokes, just bland bland bland. Made me uncomfortable and got me thinking “good Lord what if this is her attitude on the cruise?”
I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do. Just thinking about it makes me kind of anxious and not in a good way, but part of me also wants to go on a vacation and not take $1600 up the ass. I make good money but not to piss away that kind of money for no reason. I also don’t like to burn bridges when I don’t have to. I could tough it out for a week I think. I hate being in this situation more than anything and if I knew better I would have thought more logically when we booked this, but then again, we were dating at the time and things were good. I don’t know why her feelings changed about me so, she’s not being mean to be just cold and distant in a way. I think she could fake enjoy being around me for a week though. Like I said, we always got along, even after the LJBF deal.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t reply to all posts but I’ll try to answer as many as I can. Honestly, sex is likely off the table. I’m not even going to entertain the hope of it because I’ll end up disappointed. Sex would be a surprise honestly. When a girl “let’s just be friends” you, no matter how long you’ve known each other, it means she’s made her mind up about you and it ain’t good. We honestly haven’t even kept in contact since we broke up last October/November. I’ve been doing my own thing and I honestly wasn’t even thinking about the cruise until the other day when I heard from her.
I’m not gonna lie, I want to go and I think I’d have fun but then the other thoughts cross my mind “a week is a long time”, “how you gonna act if you see her and still want to be with her but she sees you as a friend, you’re gonna be stuck on a boat miserable”. “What if she can’t believe how great you look, you know you want to show that off to her”.lol
I can’t give someone else my spot on the cruise as I doubt they’d have a passport and I think since my name is on my ticket and reservation I’m locked in. I know I can’t give away my plane ticket that’s $396. I didn’t factor that into the $1200, so I’m looking more at $1600.
I’m not worried about her meeting a guy on the cruise, it’s a Disney cruise anyways and I mean how many single guys go on cruises on Disney?lol
Her mom likes me a ton, so does her daughter. I wouldn’t put it passed her mom to be pushing her to let me go hoping to “rekindle the romance” between us. Her mom knows I’m a catch, her daughter has a history of bums.
When her and I spoke the other day, it was the most bland convo ever. No emotion on her end, no jokes, just bland bland bland. Made me uncomfortable and got me thinking “good Lord what if this is her attitude on the cruise?”
I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do. Just thinking about it makes me kind of anxious and not in a good way, but part of me also wants to go on a vacation and not take $1600 up the ass. I make good money but not to piss away that kind of money for no reason. I also don’t like to burn bridges when I don’t have to. I could tough it out for a week I think. I hate being in this situation more than anything and if I knew better I would have thought more logically when we booked this, but then again, we were dating at the time and things were good. I don’t know why her feelings changed about me so, she’s not being mean to be just cold and distant in a way. I think she could fake enjoy being around me for a week though. Like I said, we always got along, even after the LJBF deal.
Dont go.........
This just made it even clearer.
And if you go you will give her what she wants a sense of security.
She wants to turn you into an orbiter, dont let her.
Disney cruise, you wont enjoy it much anyway.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont go.........
This just made it even clearer.
And if you go you will give her what she wants a sense of security.
She wants to turn you into an orbiter, dont let her.
Disney cruise, you wont enjoy it much anyway.
But don’t orbiters go out if their way to hangout with the girl and text her all the time? What kind of security would I be giving her? You think this would show that I’ll always be around no matter what?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this. A girl that dumped you does not get to walk in and out of your life When it suits her best. I’d have looked to recoup that money the instant she broke up with me. Or I’d buy her ticket and make it a boys trip. Literally anything other than entertain the idea of going with an ex who told me she wanted nothing to do with me.

fvck her feelings and fvck her family. How much consideration did she give it when she dumped your azz and told you you were only good enough to be her friend. Lmao ok b1tch kiss my ass. The fact that you even talked to her about this cruise after she dumped you is ridiculous.

the reason why women get ONE SHOT and ONE SHOT ONLY with men is because whatever circumstances caused her to break up with you in the first place could always present themselves again in the future. she’s more than likely looking for someone to fill the void while on vacation and doesn’t have anyone else. She doesn’t want to be the lonely girl on a romantic cruise so beta Robert comes along to fill that void.

again, fvck that. If you have to respond tel her she can pay you 1200 bucks to take someone else and you’ll gladly hand over the ticket. Otherwise that ticket goes down the drain just like the relationship did when she told you that you were only friend material.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this. A girl that dumped you does not get to walk in and out of your life When it suits her best. I’d have looked to recoup that money the instant she broke up with me. Or I’d buy her ticket and make it a boys trip. Literally anything other than entertain the idea of going with an ex who told me she wanted nothing to do with me.

fvck her feelings and fvck her family. How much consideration did she give it when she dumped your azz and told you you were only good enough to be her friend. Lmao ok b1tch kiss my ass. The fact that you even talked to her about this cruise after she dumped you is ridiculous.

the reason why women get ONE SHOT and ONE SHOT ONLY with men is because whatever circumstances caused her to break up with you in the first place could always present themselves again in the future. she’s more than likely looking for someone to fill the void while on vacation and doesn’t have anyone else. She doesn’t want to be the lonely girl on a romantic cruise so beta Robert comes along to fill that void.

again, fvck that. If you have to respond tel her she can pay you 1200 bucks to take someone else and you’ll gladly hand over the ticket. Otherwise that ticket goes down the drain just like the relationship did when she told you that you were only friend material.
I mean I have thought about just not showing up and take the loss. It’s kind of vindictive but let her think I’m going and just not show up lol Childish I know but it’ll also save me the next 2 months of her fake trying to convince me acting like she really cares and really wants me to go. Plus she’d never forget me standing her up like that, she’d never expect that from me either.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright bro so I’m kinda against not going now cuz **** me, $1600 ain’t exactly something to throw away lol. Plus, I went on a Disney cruise (3-day trip tho, not a week like yours) many years ago and I remember that **** being super fun lol but I was still more of a kid then tbh so there is that.

I’ll tell you what you should do:

So firstly, you gotta just do you and see if she’s into you. Like the others said, if she’s feeling it, then you should be able to bang. Maybe get some alcohol in her system to help (they should have a bar there). But if she’s clearly not interested, then don’t press it. That’s where you fall back on Plan B.

You gotta try to find some time where she isn’t gonna be in the cabin/room so that you can find some other broads to bang. She needs to have some sort of other activities with her mom and/or daughter to do during the day/evening so that you can get a chick alone in there, maybe even set up some of those activities for her yourself and then just bail after a few minutes i.e. “Sorry guys, I gotta use the bathroom real quick brb” and then just dip. Yeah, it’s ****ty, but so is she for expecting you to go with her on this trip after she friendzoned you lol so **** it. Pretend to want to do some activities with them under the guise of romance or friendship or whatever the ****, and then just come up with some bs excuse to bail so that you can go hit on other babes. Remember, HER mom loves you and thinks you can do no wrong, so you definitely got that working in your favor.

Pro tip: If you’re getting close to screwing a bitch but are kinda pressed for time (the event is about to end, ex might come into the room, etc.), just bring the girl back to your room anyway and tell her “I’m gonna take a shower. Feel free to join me” and toss her a wink so that she comes back with you. Once she does, close/lock the door so that your ex doesn’t come walking in on you guys and ruin the moment. Then just bang the **** out of her. Shower sex is awesome lol. Plus, if your ex comes into the room, the ‘sex noises’ will be muffled by the sound of the shower running lol.

And if you walk out and your ex happens to be there, her jaw will drop and you walk out feeling like a champ.

Remember though, this is only if she doesn’t want to sleep with you. Stick with Plan A first, and if she doesn’t want to **** your brains out after the first day or two, that’s where you draw the line and move onto the next step. You’re not getting blue-balled by this bitch.

Have fun bro ;)

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I have thought about just not showing up and take the loss. It’s kind of vindictive but let her think I’m going and just not show up lol Childish I know but it’ll also save me the next 2 months of her fake trying to convince me acting like she really cares and really wants me to go. Plus she’d never forget me standing her up like that, she’d never expect that from me either.
Who cares what she thinks?

more important questions: why haven’t you moved on to someone else and why are you dealing with single mommies?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what she thinks?

more important questions: why haven’t you moved on to someone else and why are you dealing with single mommies?
I mean I’ve dated other girls since her and I broke up, but it was mostly just girls wanting to have fun and not commit. I’m fine with that. This was my last relationship I was in, and honestly when I met her I didn’t expect it to go anywhere like it did. Next thing I know and a year had passed. Plus at my age (37) it’s damn near impossible to find girls that aren’t single mothers these days.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is what i was trying to say in my last post.

You are filling a temporary void she need filling.

Disney is a family cruise and you are not her family.
Your ex will like the image it creates.

I get the impression from your post in this thread that it was hard for you, and that you are still not over her.
I also got the impression that you wont have the willpower to cancel, because you are trying to find reason to go.

Its your choice and this is just my opinion, but i think its not a good idea to go.
You will sacrifice some self respect and the work you have done so far to get over her.

Wishing you the best

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter the circumstance, leave any deep discussion behind you. The vibe will be ruined if there's any... "yeah, but you said ____" and if she attempts to bring anything up, simply give a 'politician smile' and say, "this is a cruise to have fun, let's not get bogged down with the past."

Be charming to her folks.

She may miss some attention you previously gave her. Referring to her now as "sport" or "kiddo" will indicate that she's going to have to *ahem* *cough* 'work' for that craving.

Keep us posted on how this turns out.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what i was trying to say in my last post.

You are filling a temporary void she need filling.

Disney is a family cruise and you are not her family.
Your ex will like the image it creates.

I get the impression from your post in this thread that it was hard for you, and that you are still not over her.
I also got the impression that you wont have the willpower to cancel, because you are trying to find reason to go.

Its your choice and this is just my opinion, but i think its not a good idea to go.
You will sacrifice some self respect and the work you have done so far to get over her.

Wishing you the best
Correct he is almost certain to go, perhaps make a post about how well it went, and then write a follow up post a month later about how she’s gone dark and nothing is good anymore.

no offense to Robert, I think he knows this. But emotions are a funny thing and sometimes it’s best to let a man make his own mistakes.

lots of men are willing to settle. BEST CASE scenario is he doesn’t go and tells the b1tch to pound sand. Second best scenario is he gets back together with his ex who dumped him and is now with him because she couldon’t find anyone better to be with and is settling for him.

easy choice for me. 1200 is little sunk cost when it comes to self respect