Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going For it

cabaceira

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys.
I am a 20 year old from Portugal.
I have a question that has been on my mind for long.
I think i do everything rigth with a girl , i can go on dates etc.
But i dont know when to kiss a girl in a date, it just seems always kinda awkward going for it, and then i let the opportunities slip and end up in the friendzone.
So the real question is, when to kiss a girl on a date and how to make it smooth ?
Any tips?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out of your head, just own the moment.

There's a million ways to do it. Lean in with a smile during a quiet moment and have some relaxed eye contact. As you get closer look at her lips. If she turns or ducks it then turn it into a joke and hug her and say 'good game good game' or some bs. Or surprise her, whatever feels fun. Maybe it's fun to tease her and never actually kiss her.

It really doesn't matter what you do, as long as it's obvious that your day and attitude will go on being awesome and unphased regardless of what she does. Do what feels fun and sexy in the moment. When she picks up on this attitude she'll want to fuel the fun.

If there's anything girls don't like it's a timid man that's overthinking things and taking away from the moment.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
But i dont know when to kiss a girl in a date, it just seems always kinda awkward going for it, and then i let the opportunities slip and end up in the friendzone.
So the real question is, when to kiss a girl on a date and how to make it smooth ?
Any tips?
Let the conversation flow for a while...start with some small touches...at some point just look at her and say something like "Your hair looks so soft..." and run your fingers through it...if she is OK with that and doesn't back away or act weird then she is more than likely OK with you kissing her.

Deep State

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the conversation flow for a while...start with some small touches...at some point just look at her and say something like "Your hair looks so soft..." and run your fingers through it...if she is OK with that and doesn't back away or act weird then she is more than likely OK with you kissing her.
If even that is too much to start with, you can "pretend" to pick some piece of clothing fuzz off of her hair or her upper arm. Nothing has to actually be there, just pretend that you got it. I've had good success with this. It sends a clear message that you want to be in her personal space. She sees that you are willing and able to touch her. She may not always be interested, but she will understand that you don't want to be "just friends" / friendzone.

I particularly like this move if you are around her in a group such as a class or conference. It breaks the ice and gives you some plausible deniability / face-saving if she isn't interested or has a boyfriend. It is also less confusing than getting a phone number which she might simply see as exchanging numbers with a peer.

Try it, gauge her reaction, and proceed as appropriate. Some girls really don't like it, in which case you really only touched her hair or shoulder or upper arm. Back off, apologize, and move on. Other girls are pleasantly surprised.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hand on her waist. Lean in, pull her towards you. Eye to eye. She will relax or tense up. I find girls easy to read.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just listen to Drake beforhand...

"I mean we can really get it, we can go for it
I'm just here for the bucks and the billi's, n****
Don't make me kill one of the GOAT's for it
Ugh, I run this sh1t, they like "Go Forrest
Run Forrest, run Forrest, go Forrest"

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I'm kinda done with kissing, pecking is so much easier, forget all this nonsense just peck

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Control yourself and just have fun....The body knows before the heart.

When I was young, I'd wait until the end of the date if I knew it was a good one. I'd look into her eyes and ask her if she had a good time and enjoyed herself - When she said "Yes", I would then ask - "Don't ya think that deserves a kiss then?" She'd say "Yes" and I'd get the kiss - Worked EVERYTIME.

Last edited:

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow portuguese speaking comrade.

I'm not experienced at all, so you may relate to me. What i did in my past dates were;

The easy route:

1. Asking: The same as said before in this post when fellow don juan King Lion mentioned "I'd look into her eyes and ask her if she had a good time and enjoyed herself - When she said "Yes", I would then ask - "Don't ya think that deserves a kiss then?", i would do almost the same, just different questions (it may appears to her that you are unexperienced, but i didn't cared anyway).

The natural way:

2. Talk is over, show is on: After we chatted a bit, i would make sure to escalate things (touching her more to get her comfortable with you), and used some of her physical aspects to justify me holding some part of her body, like hands, hair, touching her face, her waist, after that things occur naturally.

My insecurity may be yours, so, things occur naturally, this should be the main train of thought you follow, and life is not made of constants, but variables.
Some guys told me to always appear experienced, this does not works for me. I'm always confident, but i also accept that i'm unexperienced and i wanna explore everything, so i'm not ashamed of making mistakes. Repetition with correction until exhaustion brings perfection.

Above all else, think how YOU wanna do it, be critical about it, read every advice and filter the ones you want for you.

cabaceira

Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm not experienced at all, so you may relate to me. What i did in my past dates were;

The easy route:

1. Asking: The same as said before in this post when fellow don juan King Lion mentioned "I'd look into her eyes and ask her if she had a good time and enjoyed herself - When she said "Yes", I would then ask - "Don't ya think that deserves a kiss then?", i would do almost the same, just different questions (it may appears to her that you are unexperienced, but i didn't cared anyway).

The natural way:

2. Talk is over, show is on: After we chatted a bit, i would make sure to escalate things (touching her more to get her comfortable with you), and used some of her physical aspects to justify me holding some part of her body, like hands, hair, touching her face, her waist, after that things occur naturally.

My insecurity may be yours, so, things occur naturally, this should be the main train of thought you follow, and life is not made of constants, but variables.
Some guys told me to always appear experienced, this does not works for me. I'm always confident, but i also accept that i'm unexperienced and i wanna explore everything, so i'm not ashamed of making mistakes. Repetition with correction until exhaustion brings perfection.

Above all else, think how YOU wanna do it, be critical about it, read every advice and filter the ones you want for you.
Great Answer ;)
Thank you

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bem dito.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found I can usually see it in her face - I always 'date' somewhere quiet, makes it much easier for me to pick up on body-language and facial cues.
Invariably when the conversation pauses - look at her eyes, you can almost always see the 'tell' in her face... not essential, but if she looks down at your mouth... you're golden.
And I once read somewhere that if you think you can kiss her... you probably could have done it 15-20 mins earlier.

And a tip for when you get to the kiss...
Always break away before her... as P.T. Barnum used to say... "leave them wanting more.."
Also, one hand behind her neck/head.... fingers through her hair... the vast majority love that.

When it gets to the point of asking her back to my place, I'll always ask right after I've kissed her and broke away first.
If she's truly interested, and you give her that 'I want more' vibe, she will almost always come home with me.

Last edited:

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

The easy route:

The natural way:

Very well thought out and stated...Obrigado!

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she looks in your eyes, down to your lips and back up.

Usually date 1.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys.
Any tips?
Lifes too ****in boring not to try.

Always shoot. After more experience you just get it. Same for esculation.