Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Goals

MaMo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to talk a little bit about goals. One of my teacher's once said that achieving your goals is great, but its not always the end prize that helps you the most its the small things that you learn along the way to achieving your goal that benefit you the most.

I advise you guys to set some goals with your self improvement like communication skills, physique etc. and also some goals that involve women.

It really doesn't matter what goals you set just as long as you have some to work for. For example, you could start with something small like I am going to smile and say "hi" to everyone I see until I am comfortable interacting with strangers or something more advanced like I am going to have a long term relationship by the end of the summer.

The point is if you have goals and you actually WORK to achieve them you WILL learn something and you WILL improve.

There is absolutely nothing that can stop you from achieving your goals if you want it bad enough. You might say I'm afraid that I will fail or I'm just not good enough well that is Bullsh*t. EVERYONE is capable of succeeding. I dont care what you or anybody says because I know you can do it! Remember that you might not always achieve your goal, but you are NEVER a loser for trying because you gained experience and knowledge along the way. It is a win-win situation no matter what!!

Just start small and work your way up. I can give you a 100% guarantee that you WILL get better with effort and practice. Good luck gentlemen!

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with MaMo.

Goals are everything in life.
Like Zig Ziglar,the motivational speaker said "How can you hit a target you DON'T HAVE?"

Great post Mamo.

AD

SuperM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Mamo... I already have several goals, but now I'm gonna go make some more for myself.

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the part about the actual process of achieving goals.

"Happiness,we come to discover, comes from the pursuit of happiness"
-George Sheehan

Once you achieve a specific goal... a sort of depression can come about. It's like the Olympic athlete whose dream, since a young tender age, is to win a gold medal. When they do ... its not what they thought it would be. They have nothing left to strive for unless ----------- they set another goal. Continuing improvement and striving to be better will keep you motivated through life.
As Clarence Bass said "Challenge Yourself".

Excellent post Mamo

TOOTLES™

------------------
"In times of peace, the warlike man turns upon himself" - Fredrich Nietzche

BigDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
MaMo,
Wise words, my friend. There is an old saying: "You have to learn to crawl before you can walk." This is very true. Most Dons are not made overnight - it is a learning process. And like most learning processes you will stumble aling the way. Think of something that you can now "master" - let's say a sport like basketball, for example. You probably sucked the first time you played - hell, probably for a while. But you didn't quit, right? Practice and perseverance made you want to keep trying, to keep doing things better. To strive for perfection.
Meeting and picking up women is easy enough. But you need to be happy with yourself and confident before you can even think of making someone else happy. So if picking up a certain honey is a goal of yours, don't forget the smaller tasks you need yo accomplish along the way, like getting the confidence and experience.

TCB

Big Don

MaMo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent input AD, sugarfoot, and bigdon. That was a nice addition to the post.

TestosteroneBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as we are quoting everyone:

in the words of the Fonz, "heeeeeeeeeeey!"

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 thumbz up MaMo

Peace Out

DZ

------------------
AZN THUGZ NEVER DIE!!! AZN THUGZ 4EVA ALIVE!!
Prepare yoself fer the KayZeez y'all!!!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a die-hard SS nostalgist, but ya gotta admit the vibes were good back then.

The crash of the server in 2000(?) was the greatest tragedy since Brittany Spears. Her existence, I mean.