Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Night Out

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do these girls have any common denominators of habits (like substance use), appearance, background, relationship qualms (maybe they never particularly cared for their man in the first place), profession?
These girls were all fun, somewhat extroverted, typical females. No issues. They all were professionals. All 3 of them regret their decisions to cheat. 2 of them had decent regular dudes, perhaps a little unaware but not full blown beta's. One of them had a full blown beta.

The only common denominator was they weren't happy with their husbands and thought they could do better.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you deal with the situation if you somehow got married or in an LTR?
I'm fine with my ltr or wife doing girls night out twice a month or so. I'll figure it out sooner or later if she cheats, and if she does then its good bye. You won't ever keep a woman from cheating by putting sanctions on her.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fine with my ltr or wife doing girls night out twice a month or so. I'll figure it out sooner or later if she cheats, and if she does then its good bye. You won't ever keep a woman from cheating by putting sanctions on her.
Howie are you Ltr or married now?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
This topic has been heated up lately with a few of the guys in my circle and at work.

When your in an LTR and or married and the "girls only" starts happening. "Girls night out"
With no invite for you.

Maybe things are great maybe they or not. Factors factor in but overall i wanted to hear some posters opinions.
I have my views on this from experience. I understand there are many variables many different lives going on but I'm speaking in general.

What say you??
this is not up for debate. she can't nut is downgraded to boot call.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So an update on the topic. Co worker was urged by his girl that is doing girls night out to go have drinks with his buddies.

He was telling me today he discovered a new satelite showing up as a regular. She is a bar maid at a local bar/resturaunt.

I don't pry to much but that might be telling me hes coming off as controlling.
This redpill lense makes watching life a bit more entertaining for sure.

And they been fighting a lot also.
the fact she is initiating it is telling. My only criticism of red pill awareness is the prevalence of cynicism. I know a couple. they do the following. it's a non issue. for me, it's a red flag.

the couple doesn't fight. the couple in question is and does. it's clearly looking for a exit. be single or monkey branch.

if close friends, seed trp. if it's a work scenario , stfu. let him walk off the plank.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact she is initiating it is telling. My only criticism of red pill awareness is the prevalence of cynicism. I know a couple. they do the following. it's a non issue. for me, it's a red flag.

the couple doesn't fight. the couple in question is and does. it's clearly looking for a exit. be single or monkey branch.

if close friends, seed trp. if it's a work scenario , stfu. let him walk off the plank.
Oh hes on the plank. I dont know the length of it that is his issue

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howie all the true "man laws" are simple and they keep man fvcking and living well..

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls were all fun, somewhat extroverted, typical females. No issues. They all were professionals. All 3 of them regret their decisions to cheat. 2 of them had decent regular dudes, perhaps a little unaware but not full blown beta's. One of them had a full blown beta.

The only common denominator was they weren't happy with their husbands and thought they could do better.
So they were the guys they settled with after finding themselves and living their best lives? Sounds somewhat predictable then, being filed under the "never particularly cared for their man"-folder.

Do they regret it because they got caught and it blew up in their face? Or are they still together and the husband doesn't know, but their conscience gives them qualms? I assume the former.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this past friday night my buddy gets a text. Shes staying after her bartending job to have drinks with her sister and her friend.

My beta buddy tells her to get home and starts rationalizing their morning plans that "she" insisted she didn't want to miss. Lol

She stays. He goes to sleep. She gets home at 1:30am. Next morning they fight and she flips out.
Now he says they are fine. LOL
I told him several months ago to dismiss this girl to her moms house and take a month to himself.
This is same girl he forgave for going out with her ex boyfriend earlier in their LTR.

Like i said the level of a mans brain to rationalize behavior away is high.
He will hang on until she utters the "i need some space" line
I give him advice when he asks. Sometimes the looks on his face is priceless.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So they were the guys they settled with after finding themselves and living their best lives? Sounds somewhat predictable then, being filed under the "never particularly cared for their man"-folder.
No, all of them married fairly young(mid to late 20's).

Do they regret it because they got caught and it blew up in their face? Or are they still together and the husband doesn't know, but their conscience gives them qualms? I assume the former.
The regret comes from their conscience and none of them have yet to find a better deal. Funny what happens when you go looking for greener grass and it poisons you for life.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, all of them married fairly young(mid to late 20's).

The regret comes from their conscience and none of them have yet to find a better deal. Funny what happens when you go looking for greener grass and it poisons you for life.
Mid to late 20s, that's plenty of time to live it up. They can be a hard-nosed veteran at 19 if they want to lol. But whatever - this is a minor point and it's just speculation. The importance is in the story you told in itself.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update. My friend just told she said she admitted to the "feelings" for the orbiter. And all the text book stuff.

I called it. Its the language. We are fortunate to be here at SS.
Knowledge teaches us to see this from a mile away.
And like most kids his age. He didnt dismiss her. Unplugging guys is dirty azz work. You cant make this shyt up.

Girls night out is a red flag in the right environment guys. Real life is proof of it.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is situational like others have said. Men take this stuff way too seriously with their ironclad rules.

I dated a woman who had no real friends and a poor social life. An occasional GNO would have made the relationship much smoother.

Most women I've been with don't call it "girls' night out." It's just "I'm getting dinner/drinks with so-and-so" which is what normal people do with their friends.

And as others said, if she wants to cheat, she'll find a way. You'll see the red flags if you're astute.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And as others said, if she wants to cheat, she'll find a way. You'll see the red flags if you're astute.
Yes i know. This kid is 25.
I have a saying. Date your girl 10 months behind her. That sounds crazy but the wise know exactly what it means.

Most women I've been with don't call it "girls' night out.
Its just a name sam. Idea is the same.