Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls Night Out

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
This topic has been heated up lately with a few of the guys in my circle and at work.

When your in an LTR and or married and the "girls only" starts happening. "Girls night out"
With no invite for you.

Maybe things are great maybe they or not. Factors factor in but overall i wanted to hear some posters opinions.
I have my views on this from experience. I understand there are many variables many different lives going on but I'm speaking in general.

What say you??

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a situational issue.

I firmly believe that in any relationship the man and woman need to have their own lives and their own personal space and time, as well as stuff they do together.

If your gut tells you that things are not exactly great in the relationship and the woman starts doing "Girls night out", its probably a ploy to go meet up with another man.

In previous relationships I have went out on nights with the boys and it was just that.

I will tell you that in every circumstance where I was banging a chick that was on the way out of her current relationship, she was on a "girls night out" when she would meet up with me.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your gut tells you that things are not exactly great in the relationship and the woman starts doing "Girls night out", its probably a ploy to go meet up with another man.
One of the guys in this circle is having some red flag issues outside of this topic. Good post and i feel the same as you.

"I will tell you that in every circumstance where I was banging a chick that was on the way out of her current relationship, she was on a "girls night out" when she would meet up with me.""

+1

Last edited:

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. I think they're less likely to use girls night out to meet anyone new typically than before but alcohol is alcohol and women are women. It sort of depends on the bar scene. Regardless, they might use it to meet their girlfriend's guy friends.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to see if is a new thing or if it become more frequent, time is also something to note and if she have a fit if you go out with guys too.

the rule is interested woman don't make you guess, that is she also don't put herself in situations with can make you wonder, fear of losing should be greater enough, that translate too on time, girls night out should be something earlier, like a happy hour, not she leave and come back in the middle of night or in the morning, don't matter if something did happen or not that is a behavior you shouldn't tolerate, at the same time if she don't like you go out with your friends but she go out with hers its something too you shouldn't tolerate

some would say a real interested woman would never want to go out without you, and would like to show you to her friends and anyone else to see

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from the perspective of a committed live in relationship.

You want your female partner to have good female friends who support her and can be a listening ear. It takes the load off of you. By the same token you need to fulfill her desire to go out and show off and feel desired. First, make sure you are doing your part to do that with regular date nights.

Second, get to know her friends. Have her invite them over and fix dinner for the bunch. You can do this as couples, and after dinner the guys watch the game and smoke cigars in the den while the girls gossip in the other room. Or you can be the host for the girls and use it as an opportunity to show off your cooking and hosting skills. Almost as if it was a second date (without the physical escalation) for a group of 5-10 women. Suggest the girls each bring a side or salad, Smoke or grill some meat, pour them a glass of wine, let 'em talk amongst themselves. Tell them dinner is ready then go down to the local sports bar and watch the game with one of your buddies (a plus if his SO is in the group) and then when they are all liquored up get them Ubers home, and go home and make passionate love to your woman who is so turned on from showing off her hot man. This could be as simple as hosting her book club at your place, or if she has a work team meeting, etc.

Do your best to do these gender specific gatherings in the context of couples and I think it creates a strong social bond. Remember what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Don't ever make her feel like she is missing out on some aspect of the relationship. If she knows she is coming home to a good hard rogering with a guaranteed orgasm she is a lot less likely to want some new guy.

If your 30 year old gf starts going out to the clubs with her 20 yo coworkers on Saturday nights and getting home at 3am...that is a problem.

If her friend Karen frequently needs her to come over and comfort her over some tragedy on weekday nights after 10.....that is a problem.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the situation.

I agree with most posters above me, if you gut tells you something is wrong, or the LTR isn't going well a girls night out is just an excuse to meet other guys. Girl I was dating went out with a friend and suddenly loved the attention. Things weren't really working between us and suddenly every weekend had girls night out. Had to dump her.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is hilarious...

While I dont think it's quite that simple, I do believe it should make a man's ears perk up a bit.

Ask yourself
-Is it frequent?
-Is she doing alcohol or drugs?
-Is it because your going out with the guys?
-How late is it?
-Is she contacting you regularly while out?

Evaluate the whole situation and her character and come up with a reasonable solution. My girl for example... We have regular solid sex, she rarely gets drunk, let alone drinks more than 1, her GNO is usually dinner with her friends and she's home by 8-9. More often than not, she will flake on them or get coffee/boba if I am home. She has longtime friends that want to party and others with questionable values. Without me saying anything to her, she finds ways to flake on them.

If she suddenly started going out and getting wasted, that would be a change of character, and I would adjust accordingly.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunch of great thoughts on the subject guys.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,
This topic has been heated up lately with a few of the guys in my circle and at work.

When your in an LTR and or married and the "girls only" starts happening. "Girls night out"
With no invite for you.

Maybe things are great maybe they or not. Factors factor in but overall i wanted to hear some posters opinions.
I have my views on this from experience. I understand there are many variables many different lives going on but I'm speaking in general.

What say you??
Girls night out is perfectly healthy, just like guys night out is healthy couples need space.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Hal9000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're with the right woman you should be glad she has female friends that give you a night to yourself on occasion. If you're not with the right woman, and can't trust her, then its a different story.

Trust me when I say you don't want a woman who relies on you as her only source of entertainment.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I frankly cannot wait until my GF makes some GFs and goes out for girls night out. For starters it'll allow me to have a guys night out more frequently and also help her be less stressed out about things in general. It's a win-win for me. I'm also in a very secure relationship so that helps.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So an update on the topic. Co worker was urged by his girl that is doing girls night out to go have drinks with his buddies.

He was telling me today he discovered a new satelite showing up as a regular. She is a bar maid at a local bar/resturaunt.

I don't pry to much but that might be telling me hes coming off as controlling.
This redpill lense makes watching life a bit more entertaining for sure.

And they been fighting a lot also.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're focused on yourself, your business, your health, your money, your goals, your friends, your family and you see women as only a "small side dish on a huge plate of food", you never worry or have to deal with this s*hit.

Focus on YOU, men. Women are a pass-time, and for fun, sex, and sport.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're focused on yourself, your business, your health, your money, your goals, your friends, your family and you see women as only a "small side dish on a huge plate of food", you never worry or have to deal with this s*hit.

Focus on YOU, men. Women are a pass-time, and for fun, sex, and sport.
I Go through life with Eyes WIDE open. I learn from everything. Even the tools.

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 3 girls I knew that cheated on their men never used the girls night out excuse to do so. Their excuses were shopping, at the gym, working late, or work happy hour.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 3 girls I knew that cheated on their men never used the girls night out excuse to do so. Their excuses were shopping, at the gym, working late, or work happy hour.
How would you deal with the situation if you somehow got married or in an LTR?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do these girls have any common denominators of habits (like substance use), appearance, background, relationship qualms (maybe they never particularly cared for their man in the first place), profession?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do these girls have any common denominators of habits (like substance use), appearance, background, relationship qualms (maybe they never particularly cared for their man in the first place), profession?
Never cared about their man in the first place, thats pretty huge. If she came for $$, clout, resources it may very well be true.

Last edited: