Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls and their little tests

giyabonga

Reaction score
Something I've noticed when I've been with some girls is that they love testing us. One of their stupid little tests is to see whether all you want from them is sex (which hopefully you don't). This is what they'll do.

When you're making out and both of you are extremely turned on and you're about to take it to the next level, they'll suddenly pull the "I'm not that kinda girl" card or "I don't think we should do this!"

Here's what you do.... stop what you're doing and agree with them that it's probably better that you stop, because you don't want them to think that sex is all you want from them. Now sit back and watch as they take this in, it's like the ultimate neg-hit and they're thinking "He's so turned on, why doesn't he want me, maybe he doesn't really want to sleep with me????". Just remember they want it as much as you do, so don't get all desperate and beg (you're a DJ and DJ's don't beg!!).

Now wait and see what happens.....

Have you guys experienced any other tests that we can all learn from. It'll be like having the answers to an exam and I'm sure we can all learn from each other!!

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you mind if I brought some friends along?"

You are either thought of as just a friend or if you answer wrong to this question, will now be.

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inspector Clouseau:
"Do you mind if I brought some friends along?"

You are either thought of as just a friend or if you answer wrong to this question, will now be.
So what is the right answer?

I had this situation a few months ago. I asked a girl I worked with to see a band (a band she told me she liked). She said "yes" and just ASSUMED it was ok to bring her friends.

Of course, I didn't make a big deal, but I cancelled on her--I had a bit of a fever.

I'm sure I made the right move by cancelling. I still associate with this girl (one of the places I work) and haven't asked her to go anywhere else yet. Not necessarily looking for anything from her, but she would be good social proof.

aurora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think chicks test you to see whether you have enough self control. For instance I have dating this girl with really large (natural)boobs. She always dresses to reveal them and makes a point to mention them one way or another. Of course I get a peak or two and have been tempted to touch them, but it would ruin my game because she would think I am just interested in her body and not her. So I play it cool and pretend that her boobs don't exist and always make it a point to look into her eyes when I am speaking to her.

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your answer is no. Word it however you want. If you let her bring friends to what would've been a date, even the concept of bringing friends, you are dead in the water. She sees you as a doormat who just let your otherwise date downgrade into a friendly get-together. The one time I was asked this question, back in chump days, I answered wrongly and even as it turned out she didn't bring friends, that was the first and last date.

Clouseau

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inspector Clouseau:

Your answer is no. Word it however you want. If you let her bring friends to what would've been a date, even the concept of bringing friends, you are dead in the water. She sees you as a doormat who just let your otherwise date downgrade into a friendly get-together. The one time I was asked this question, back in chump days, I answered wrongly and even as it turned out she didn't bring friends, that was the first and last date.
Clouseau
Normally, I would agree with you. I actually thought about this when she suggested bringing friends.

In general, it is a bad idea to have a girl suggest bringing friends when you invite her out somewhere.

But, I later discovered that this girl has a pattern of going on these "dates" where she meets a guy in a rather large group of mutual friends. If she likes him, she isn't THAT insecure--she will find a way to get some privacy with him if she wants.

Example: one of her gf introduced her to a co-worker who was supposedly a great guy. Turns out the guy had a little too much to drink, made a move, and she rejected him. She says she felt VERY uncomfortable around him.

For what it's worth (not much, I know) but I asked a woman for her opinion on this situation. She didn't think this was a big deal.

But, we know women USUALLY give crappy dating advice.

KCFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you mind if I brought some friends long?"

So what's the right answer?

I have to say that unless you already consider her your girlfreind, then the answer is NO.

The hard part is to interpret the ********. Does she not want to go on a date with you, and is bringing her friends along to kill the date. And instead of telling you that she doesn't want to go on a date, she would rather ruin your evening by hanging out with her friends.

Or is there some valid reason that she would want her friends to come along, like she is testing if she can boss you around.

I think you have assume choice number 1 unless she gives you a real reason to believe choice number 2. Either way, start by saying "no" and then try to interpret her reasons.

tome4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
giyabonga said:
When you're making out and both of you are extremely turned on and you're about to take it to the next level, they'll suddenly pull the "I'm not that kinda girl" card or "I don't think we should do this!"

Now why wouldn't you be the one to say : I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GUY

tome4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry double...

[This message has been edited by tome4 (edited 08-01-2002).]

Hoogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey inspector,
This prolly isnt the best place to ask, but do u know what the deal with gp.com is?

------------------
<==Hoogie==>
I'm not afraid of the price i pay.
I won't lie down as you walk away.
<==Hoogie==>

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score