Girlfriend started on annoying shyt tests.

EyeOnThePrize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the first question to ones self should be “is how I’m about to/did I act rooted in self respect?” If yes, proceed to do whatever that is.
the idea of beta - highly ambiguous and subjective - is sacrificing ones own respect for the woman. Patience and understanding isn’t beta. It’s strength and ‘alpha’ if we need labels for clarity. However, if that understanding and patience leads to resentment, then it was never giving value in the first place, It was given in with the expectation of needed reciprocity.

Self respect first. Everything follows from there.
That seems like a different way to say the same thing. I guess it's self respect and accountability, owning every decision.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems like a different way to say the same thing. I guess it's self respect and accountability, owning every decision.
That’s all we can really shoot for. Total awareness that we are honouring ourselves and are with someone who values us. But Alpha and Beta are really irrelevant terms as one can be shades of both in various avenues of their own life.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s all we can really shoot for. Total awareness that we are honouring ourselves and are with someone who values us. But Alpha and Beta are really irrelevant terms as one can be shades of both in various avenues of their own life.
Could not agree more.

You want someone who will learn to see the word as you do and not the other way.
If something does not feel right to you it does not matter what other thing you follow your instinct

IMO Alpha and Beta is BS you respect yourself and do whats best for you and you will never be a AFC/Beta its that simple.