Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend dumped me "I need to focus on school, I rushed into this relationship"

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk shes been messaging me everyday asking me to come see her, been busy though.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre trapped in the scarcity mentality, a low vibration energy, step out of it now, its like quicksand, the more you move the deeper you get stuck. Smash at least 2 or 3 other girls to get back in the abundance mentality.
Once you got back in the abundance mentality she'll come looking for you sooner or later.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre trapped in the scarcity mentality, a low vibration energy, step out of it now, its like quicksand, the more you move the deeper you get stuck. Smash at least 2 or 3 other girls to get back in the abundance mentality.
Once you got back in the abundance mentality she'll come looking for you sooner or later.
When your in abundance you look like you "struck gold". When you are in lack you look "starving" or "thirsty"...

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've smashed two, yeah, one girl is actually GREAT on paper, real hot too.. but the chemistry isn't there.. shes chasing hard, but I honestly don't care lol. Figures.

I'm suppose to see the Ex tonight, half of me wants to half of me doesn't. It's like trusting a snake not to bite you again. I want to smash, but I also know it don't mean **** now. but whatever I'll bury my face in that ass still hahah, if she hits me with some "im a good girl" bull**** i'm leaving with the quickness.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been following along periodically. Bro you are just getting played at this point so that she can get as much out of you as she can. You should just give her radio silence from now on to flip the cards in your favor if you still plan to have anything to do with her, otherwise just quit it and hang out with someone else.

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn it...
If he wants her, he wants her, period.

But really, man, you may want to take the carrot on a string approach to the matter, with you as the carrot.
That way, how much she wants you can truly be put to the test.
She will do anything, ANYTHING at all, if she really wants you, so make her work damn well for it and as a vengeance for her pulling that **** on you

then if op success, smash her so fvcking hard and make her ahegao so fvcking much that she might even forget her name and think of no one else but you.

After all, as any professional would say, it's not just about the size of the tool, but the skill of the one who uses it.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn it...
If he wants her, he wants her, period.

But really, man, you may want to take the carrot on a string approach to the matter, with you as the carrot.
That way, how much she wants you can truly be put to the test.
She will do anything, ANYTHING at all, if she really wants you, so make her work damn well for it and as a vengeance for her pulling that **** on you

then if op success, smash her so fvcking hard and make her ahegao so fvcking much that she might even forget her name and think of no one else but you.

After all, as any professional would say, it's not just about the size of the tool, but the skill of the one who uses it.
OP has ZERO leverage. What are you talking about? Do u think she would do this to a guy she had REAL interest in?!

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP has ZERO leverage. What are you talking about? Do u think she would do this to a guy she had REAL interest in?!
I'll borrow a quote on this matter

Emarrel said:
NO LEDGE LEVERAGE?
MAKE A LEDGE LEVERAGE
but again, tread with caution, as this is acknowledgeably risque territory

Last edited:

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in OP situation a few years back at my old job. I was hittin a HB9 Co worker for a few months b4 she LJBF me, she wanted more than just sex. At first I agreed then started to become obsessed with fvcking her "one last time". I made it a mission to gain leverage, and started to over analyse every text and action she made in my presence, fooling myself into thinking if I say or do X Y And Z, she'll re open her legs. Long story short, she had made her mind up, there was no real connection, interest level had dropped to low, so I had to give up. Was a GOOD learning lesson though.

And if you look at my post history, I never dwell in one thread for too long. I'm only showing interest in OPS situation because ive BEEN in his shoes before and can relate.

Months after being removed from the situation, It hit me like a ton of bricks. Kept thinking, wow, she probably loved the attention I was giving her even though she wasn't even giving it up anymore. And she didnt have to. She knew that the mere thought of me fvcking her again was enough to fuel me givimg her loads of my time and attention.
Never again...that's the very definition of an unfair exchange. Smh...

Last edited:

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, something is up with this *****. You guys are right. I went to go and see her last Tuesday, we went to the diner, I made her pay, we went back to her place, we start hooking up. It felt right, like high interest, she was crazy flirty. Making out, start to undress her she goes "I'm not going to just sleep with you, we just started hanging out again" I say, uh... we were just ****ing like a month ago, and we slept with eachother the first night we met" "I turned a new leaf" I was like alright that's cool, and I left.

-She's been reaching out daily, small bull**** talk. Lets go to the gym" but flakes when we make late night plans. I finally ask whats the deal here, I don't want to be your gym buddy, . I'm not trying to get married but I'm never going to be just a friend" She says "I'm trying to hang out, nothing serious, i like you and enjoy your company, I just want no pressure ya know"

I was like alright cool, so she just wants to ****, which is all it will ever be and I realized that.. except we ain't ****ing.. so what's the deal? She reaching out to me, when were together I get some play, but not all the way.

**** is driving me nuts. I'm at the crossroads, I know after the semester she disappears and ill probably never see her again, So.. I would like to one more time it at least, or at least have some moments for the semester. However, I can't deal with the wishy washy bull**** anymore. I know if play it cool and wait on the outside maybe the possibility..but I just want to tell her this is dead and go **** yourself... this ain't worth the daily stress

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, something is up with this *****. You guys are right. I went to go and see her last Tuesday, we went to the diner, I made her pay, we went back to her place, we start hooking up. It felt right, like high interest, she was crazy flirty. Making out, start to undress her she goes "I'm not going to just sleep with you, we just started hanging out again" I say, uh... we were just ****ing like a month ago, and we slept with eachother the first night we met" "I turned a new leaf" I was like alright that's cool, and I left.

-She's been reaching out daily, small bull**** talk. Lets go to the gym" but flakes when we make late night plans. I finally ask whats the deal here, I don't want to be your gym buddy, . I'm not trying to get married but I'm never going to be just a friend" She says "I'm trying to hang out, nothing serious, i like you and enjoy your company, I just want no pressure ya know"

I was like alright cool, so she just wants to ****, which is all it will ever be and I realized that.. except we ain't ****ing.. so what's the deal? She reaching out to me, when were together I get some play, but not all the way.

**** is driving me nuts. I'm at the crossroads, I know after the semester she disappears and ill probably never see her again, So.. I would like to one more time it at least, or at least have some moments for the semester. However, I can't deal with the wishy washy bull**** anymore. I know if play it cool and wait on the outside maybe the possibility..but I just want to tell her this is dead and go **** yourself... this ain't worth the daily stress
You have 3 choices.

1. Get rid of her
2. Stay and keep things exactly the same
3. Stay and play her harder than she's playing you

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have 3 choices.

1. Get rid of her
2. Stay and keep things exactly the same
3. Stay and play her harder than she's playing you
It's hard to play her when the interest low, I know if I go ghost she comes back but when she does it's the same **** again.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to play her when the interest low, I know if I go ghost she comes back but when she does it's the same **** again.
Have a bunch of stuff and almost no time for her. That'll keep her perked up. Flake on her 50% of the time.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just told her Im sick of playing games maybe it's best we don't talk, you're too wishy washy and I have no time for it.

**** it. Either outcome is a win honestly. she disappears I win- because it's a waste. She snaps out of it- it's a win kind of

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just told her Im sick of playing games maybe it's best we don't talk, you're too wishy washy and I have no time for it.

**** it. Either outcome is a win honestly. she disappears I win- because it's a waste. She snaps out of it- it's a win kind of
Maybe it's nothing to snap out of, maybe it's who she is. Since you were forefront and true it wasn't "exciting" for her or a "challenge" that's how some of them are.