Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl who flirts with everyone

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys handle girls who seem interested in you because they flirt with you but they also flirt with alot of other guys too. This chick flirts with me and theres alot of kino and positive signs of attraction, but then I see her doing the same stuff with alot of other guys and it kind of pisses me off. The thing is its like the other guys dont even flirt back really or use kino but I do. But it seems like she likes them more. I dunno mayb I just want to get this chick to be all about me 100% and noone else.

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
my 2cents is that girls like that are a waste of time. All they want is attention and all the guys to want her. Maybe if you give her the cold shoulder one day and are nice to her the next day she will try harder.

Read for FREE!

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She likes attention.

This doesn't mean jack for you, dont waste your time on her.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She does it more to the other guys because they ignore her, and she cant figure out why... You wanna win? Pay mad attention to her, and then just ignore her, and see how bad she tries to get your attention again.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
good advice splinter, do u think i should like hang out with her a couple times then ignore her, i kind of dont want to loose this chick because i wanna bang her and i wouldnt mind goin out with her either if she stoped flirting with other guys

Read for FREE!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not worth second thinking IMO. If you REALLY want to try and move things along with her in some way, just call her bluff and go for the kill. If it's a no-go, then just move on, simple. Drawing her in then dropping her cold is only going to serve as an effective time-waster.

Reaction score
You must neg her.

She's a girl who needs attention and you're her water fountain in a sense. you give her attention and once she's got it, shes satisfied and she moves on because you don't serve no other purpose.

you need re evaluate the situation, and totally change up what you do with her but also make sure you stand out and demonstrate value in front of her at the same time. If there are any other cute girls in this class, they will be the key to this one girl and even then you'll see that maybe this girl isn't all worth it for you

Read for FREE!

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an AW at work....don't let her flirting piss you off.

If you want to attract her, you need to send mixed signals.

theNEWDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah mixed signals sound good thanks alot for all your replies there r other hot chicks in the class too so i will talk to them more