Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl trying to hook me up with her sister (seems suspicious)

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
So, this girl I know who I see every now and then in the bar always brings up her sister to me, who I only met once. She's a cute girl, seems nice, I was kind of drunk so I don't remember. Anyway, this was a long time ago. But she always jokes about me being her sister's future husband, how good we'd be together, etc. I always politely brush it off, and just smile. Last week she was going on about it again and I said "What do you want me to do? Nothing is stopping her from coming out." And she said "Well, you have to actually try."

Try what? lol. If she doesn't tag along with her sister, there's nothing I can do about it. So, I'm not sure why she keeps bringing this up.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any time a woman is telling me something is good for me and it doesnt involve me viciously emptying my nut sack, I am definitely sus.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do guys make things so hard by hamstering?
Just go out with her and see what she's about.
Make it even less effort/investment and have her sister meet you at the bar you normally go to.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Did you read anything I said? I haven't seen her in over a year. I don't have her number.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Because if she was at all interested, she would have tagged along with her sister when we all hung out. From the numerous parties, bars, gatherings, etc. She never did. Not once. Had she have shown up, I would have talked to her and got her number.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this girl I know who I see every now and then in the bar always brings up her sister to me, who I only met once. She's a cute girl, seems nice, I was kind of drunk so I don't remember. Anyway, this was a long time ago. But she always jokes about me being her sister's future husband, how good we'd be together, etc. I always politely brush it off, and just smile. Last week she was going on about it again and I said "What do you want me to do? Nothing is stopping her from coming out." And she said "Well, you have to actually try."

Try what? lol. If she doesn't tag along with her sister, there's nothing I can do about it. So, I'm not sure why she keeps bringing this up.
Go, talk to her and ask her to go on a date.

Maybe she is shy or maybe she just want you to approach.

You have nothing to lose, and if she is hot... You will have a great sex.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because if she was at all interested, she would have tagged along with her sister when we all hung out. From the numerous parties, bars, gatherings, etc. She never did. Not once. Had she have shown up, I would have talked to her and got her number.
You will only find out if you go and talk to her.

Dont even think about, just go and say hi... If she is up to you, things will flow naturally.

Man, since I stopped filtering and being affraid of what and how I talk with girls, things improved a lot.

Dont try to impress, to be a nice guy or make good questions... Just be as neutral you can and this works like magic.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask to see her sister's picture. An imagination like that doesn't go too far.

People always believe the girl recommending her sister is as good looking as she is.
But 9 times out of 10 that is NEVER the case!
The giant fat sister is usually the one that shows up in person.
No wonder why she's playing matchmaker without letting you see the goods.

There's no excuse for her not to show you what her sister looks like. Every chick carries their cell phone with them that contains a library of family photos.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when a girl is not interested she'll try to pawn you off to her less attractive friends. Generally it's a sign of non-cooperation and therefore disinterest.

I'd ask to see a photo of her sister and if she's hot ask for her number. Otherwise say "nah, not my type" and try to escalate on her.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when a girl is not interested she'll try to pawn you off to her less attractive friends. Generally it's a sign of non-cooperation and therefore disinterest.

I'd ask to see a photo of her sister and if she's hot ask for her number. Otherwise say "nah, not my type" and try to escalate on her.
This OP

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I've ALREADY MET THIS GIRL. I KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. Can you guys not follow and comprehend anything?? Seriously, I'm not trying to be rude, but I clearly said in my original post that I met her once. And she is more attractive than the sister who's trying to hook us up.

Seriously, three of the people in this thread gave completely invalid advice because they couldn't pay attention and absorb what they were reading.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've ALREADY MET THIS GIRL. I KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. Can you guys not follow and comprehend anything?? Seriously, I'm not trying to be rude, but I clearly said in my original post that I met her once. And she is more attractive than the sister who's trying to hook us up.

Seriously, three of the people in this thread gave completely invalid advice because they couldn't pay attention and absorb what they were reading.
Then wtf is the point of your thread? To show us that you dont know how to act, simply asking girl for her sisters number or a photo? Also, you said you saw her once and that shes cute but then says i was drunk i dont remember. You have to first figure it out with yourself.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Then you answered your own question. How many woman have you talked with and asked out in the meantime over the past year? I'm guessing the answer is nowhere near enough to still be hung up on her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you think my assumption is accurate BackInTheGame?
I think you are the man and are not acting like it in this situation. Men are not passive. They are the aggressors. They go for it. They show ambition.
You are showing passiveness and waiting for something to just fall out of the sky.

If you want it to happen then MAKE it happen.

Remember there are 3 types of people:

Those that make things happen
Those that watch what is happening
Those that wonder what's happening

You are either 2 or 3 in this situation, strive to be 1.
Women are not attracted to men who wait for things to happen instead of making things happen. She probably told you that because her sister is likely interested but they are seeing if you are going to do anything about it. Maybe she is unsure of your feelings and doesn't want to feel rejection so they subtly give you clues. As the man it is your job to recognize these subtle clues and then do something with them. You are waiting for her to do something. Not how it works bro.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you hesitant because worried that the girl you are interested in is just testing you about her sister to find out if you really like her or just any girl? You have the easy reason to contact her, cause your sister said...

unicorn...??? get her number or some way to contact your friend, and find out. of course; be nice. worst that can happen is an awkward private conversation.

when a girl that knows us suggests another girl as a possible, it usually is solid.