Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl thought I was cute, her friend wants to hook us up, how to go about it?

timmy124

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I work in a Mall, in a small stand. A couple people from school know I work there, and I try to hook them up with free stuff. Sometimes I cannot, because of managers or what not. Anyway, I was working, and since its after the holiday season, it was not busy at all, so I looking at my schedule with the manager. I get a tap on my shoulder (I am by the register when looking at the schedule), I noticed it was a girl (Girl-A) I knew. We are not friends, but we know each other, and sometimes say Hi to each other. She was with her friend (Girl-B) (whom I remember was hot). I'm like, "Uh Hey", but I wanted to hook them up, but my manager was right next to me, anyway, they walked off a few seconds later, and her friend (Girl-B) was looking back at me while walking off. I pretty just ignored this for the rest of the day. Its not out of the ordinary that a friend/classmate stops by when you're working.

The next day at school, I was walking to my next class, and the girl (Girl-A) I knew, said that her friend (Girl-B) "Wanted to talk to me", or something along those lines, I don't remember exactly. Since I was getting to my next class, I didn't really talk to her about it, but I smiled, and was like "Alright" (or something, I forgot), and I kept walking. I don't see her (Girl-A) for the rest of the day. But I tell my friend (Guy-C) who sorta hangs out in her (Girl-A) "group". He (Guy-C) talks to her (Girl-A) later, and gives me a few details. But he didn't get too much, because the girl they were talking about, was standing next to them. When my friend was leaving, the girl I know (Girl-A), said "We'll talk about this again soon"

Heres what I understand. The friend (Girl-B) thought I was cute, and wanted the girl (girl-A) I know, to tell me that. So I guess that means she interested in something with me.

Other than that, I do not know anything. I want to talk to this girl, but I have no idea who she is. My only way to her (Girl-B) is through that girl I know (Girl-A). But I do not know this girl (Girl-A) very well. I could go talk to her about it, but how would I go about doing this? Just talk to her (Girl-A) about her friend (Girl-B)? Apparently Girl-A and Guy-C are going to talk about this soon, to give me details. But I may just talk to Girl-A myself. Lets say I do meet this girl-B, any suggestions on what to say/do?

Thanks
Tim

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well from my poor experience, I would just go up to her and talk. It would make her day if you did go up and talk to her anway. She likes you and you really dont like her. Thats a very good situation for you, becuase you can talk to her like a normal person (I find people who like someone, normally their conversations are alittle ackward). Sorry if this didnt really answer your question, but you should go talk to her.

timmy124

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Squirrel
Well from my poor experience, I would just go up to her and talk. It would make her day if you did go up and talk to her anway. She likes you and you really dont like her. Thats a very good situation for you, becuase you can talk to her like a normal person (I find people who like someone, normally their conversations are alittle ackward). Sorry if this didnt really answer your question, but you should go talk to her.
Thanks for the quick reply, but the thing is, I do not know who she is. I don't recall exactly what she looks like, or her name or whatever. So i have to meet her through Girl-A. I just can't go up and talk to her, because I do not know who she is.

Any suggestions on how I go about getting to know this girl?

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was put in this situation once. Ask your friend to give her your screenname or phone #. Just tell her you want to meet this girl again very casually. Maybe you should set it up where she talks to you first, and then go from there.

markk30

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of stand in the mall do you work at? Anything a girl would want to sucker you in for?

Markk30

reddevil

Reaction score
Don't play this bullsh*t she likes him he likes her games. Go up to Girl B, introduce yourself, if you need help with a convo use the bible and move on from there. Don't make things more complicated than they are.

timmy124

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, I work in a food stand. Nothing really important. I do hook up friends, so if shes using me to get to food, well, thats kinda dumb.

RedDevil, how am I supposed to approach a girl I don't even know? Hence why, I am using Girl-A, to meet me to Girl-B. But Since I don't know Girl-A that well, I am not sure how to go about it.

I'm going to talk to Girl-A tomorrow, and maybe we can meet up with Girl-B. Lets see what I can do about this.

Thanks
Tim

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I went up to girl A and smelled her butt, and then girl B was like, "Hey, smell my butt too!" So I did. Then girl A got mad and guy C came into the picture, then teacher D, E, and F all saw what was happening and I got put in the corner.

I want you to check between your legs to see if you have any testicles. When and if you find them, give them a little squeeze and say either to yourself or outloud, "I'm going to go talk to this girl myself."

Quit getting other people to do your work, face up to it, swallow that lump in your throat and go talk to the girl.

timmy124

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ridingthelightning
Well I went up to girl A and smelled her butt, and then girl B was like, "Hey, smell my butt too!" So I did. Then girl A got mad and guy C came into the picture, then teacher D, E, and F all saw what was happening and I got put in the corner.

I want you to check between your legs to see if you have any testicles. When and if you find them, give them a little squeeze and say either to yourself or outloud, "I'm going to go talk to this girl myself."

Quit getting other people to do your work, face up to it, swallow that lump in your throat and go talk to the girl.
Are you too stupid to read? Or maybe the lack of comprehension skills to understand anything written out for you?

Maybe you can explain it to me.

Okay, I want you to go talk to this girl, I won't tell you her name, or what she looks like, or who she is. Now go. BE A MAN GRAB YOUR BALLS, AND TALK TO HER!

Thats what you're telling me to do, now tell me how you would solve it. Oh wait, you can't. You have no business here, giving advice, if you cannot comprehend what has been written in this thread.

Now, I am not getting anyone to do my work, I am asking advice for a particular situation I am in, isn't that what this board is for? Am I running away? Do I have a lump in my throat? Did I say earlier that I am too scared to go talk to a girl? Did I not say that I was going to go talk to her in my previous post? Prove to me that I said these things, and maybe I won't think you are nearly as stupid as you made yourself to be.

If you can't prove me wrong, don't bother replying, swallow that lump in your throat, and walk away, you have lost all crediblity, and already have shown your lack of intelligence with a single post. All you have left is your dignity. Care to lose that too?

Thanks
Tim