Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl i want to bang KEEPS msging me first but WONT meet up keeps making excuses

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
An Ex from a few years back baited me at first but i was a sosuave rookie so handled it well,

she upped her bait to submitting to me in my bed traveled to mine and she paid for all the food etc.
All she was looking for was me to start talking bout a "relationship"..

the morning after i went all petty romance on her instead of staying mysterious, she totally ghosted me LOL,once i confirmed i still wanted an LTR..
Yeah, the old "Gotta see if I still got him" move...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just wanted the D? That happens you know, and an old flame is a good bet
Possibly, but as we know, theyre still jedi masters at this , it amazes me how well they operate their phones aswell, all the little tricks they know.

my 15 year old cousin said a girl in his class, does something to her snap chat messages, apparently if you change the time from 12 hours to 24 hours it made him look like the chaser, where as in fact she was chasing him.

she would then go round school showing people how desired she was.

A woman I dated the once , knew how to delete sent messages, before it was even a thing! So aslong as the receiver hadn't read it yet, it would say "message removed" on his phone.

He ofcourse then would be thirsty to know what she had put in the message