Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl I started fvcking says I’m emotionally unavailable

lando92

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this with a girl recently, it was fine for a few weeks, then it was mentioned more and more until she began to sound like a broken record, and then one night her frustration seemed to get the better of her, and she made some pretty degrading comments about my character.. cya

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this with a girl recently, it was fine for a few weeks, then it was mentioned more and more until she began to sound like a broken record, and then one night her frustration seemed to get the better of her, and she made some pretty degrading comments about my character.. cya
Yeah I’m not expecting anything long term with her. She seems volatile. Hoping she tries to win me over tho. I have another FWB who is doing that and she knows I’m seeing other girls and has accepted it and even buys lingerie to wear for me. It’s perfect

Reaction score
"Emotionally unavailable" works in the beginning because men who are flooding them with emotions appear beta and weak. There is a balance to showing you can be available emotionally... but when most women say they want that, they usually mean they want a man who won't freak out when she shows HER emotions.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically she didn’t say it, you did.lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically she didn’t say it, you did.lol
She is liking that he's presenting himself as outcome independent and not weak. This is good.

but when most women say they want that, they usually mean they want a man who won't freak out when she shows HER emotions.
She seems volatile.
@Harry Wilmington IDS seems to have diagnosed this well. She is likely emotional and even @SargeMaximus is acknowledging that. This is likely to have a short shelf life but this won't be terrible interaction since it will be cut short before it gets bad.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Up to a point. They think they can change you. Then they give up and find someone who is emotionally available.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to a point. They think they can change you. Then they give up and find someone who is emotionally available.
The funny thing is I think that I am emotionally available. I certainly don’t hide my emotions actively. I’m quite stoic and logical but it’s not active guardedness. And I also am quite open with people

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The funny thing is I think that I am emotionally available. I certainly don’t hide my emotions actively. I’m quite stoic and logical but it’s not active guardedness. And I also am quite open with people
Maybe she just hasn't seen that side of you enough then? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, btw...

Not every woman is qualified to get to see that side of me.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound jaded, man, in all fairness.
Yeah wtf kind of comment is that anyways? I’m not autistic but if I was isn’t that like borderline hate speech?

Or if I was autistic maybe he’s just mad he as a Normie can’t get pvssy as easily as I can.

Anyhow yeah I think I’ll ask her like you said see how she plans to make me emotionally available. I already told her I was looking forward to the challenge and that I hoped she didn’t get disappointed if she couldn’t get me to soften up

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just hasn't seen that side of you enough then? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, btw...

Not every woman is qualified to get to see that side of me.
Yeah I’m certainly not going to force it of course. Ideally a woman wants us as we are. And if she is trying to change me, trying to give her that without it being genuine is just another form of supplication imo

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair point. Not all context was given. We had to read between the lines. But autistic the guy is not. He is having success with Mode one.
I certainly wasn’t expecting anyone to read between the lines. Assumptions were made. I certainly don’t have the time nor the desire to write out every single convo verbatim.

I wanted to share how a girl still goes for a guy who she claims is emotionally unavailable. That was the whole point of this post. Nothing more.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lost_blackbird Do you think you would make a good door to door salesman?
I'm very high functioning and spend most of my time quite successfully masking my condition, I suppose you could call
that play acting but it does go deeper. I've learned over time from studying others when it's time to make a joke, or say
sympathetic things or when to be serious, or encouraging to others, even when to flare up and put someone in their place.
Because of this I can switch into any character necessary when necessary. But it's all learned behaviour, like a computer
program. I don't actually feel any of those things. So I could certainly be a charming salesman, after all that's just faking
an interest in the customer to close the deal. Truth be told I'd sooner just avoid others entirely but I have had to develop
these 'personality programs' to appear normal when I'm forced to interact with others as it's pretty much unavoidable in
day to day life. For example I'm always super polite to shop workers to such an extent that they'll remember me next time
I come in and they will often go out of their way for me. I do find it exhausting though because it doesn't come naturally
so when I've been social I need some solitude to decompress and reset. Hope that answers your question.