Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl calls me weird

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a long story short, I went to a club last night and met up with a girl who had moderate to high IL in me. Unfortunately, I left the joint at 12:30 because I was with my loser brother who doesn't want to do ****. I get a call at about 1:00 from this girl and she tells me how she got kicked out of the club and she's all cursing and ****. The convo goes well and she says we'll hang out sometime soon. Then, I get home and get another call from her and we talk a little bit more, but I'm less tipsy and don't have much to say so the convo is pretty lame. She gets another call and I tell her to call me back.

She calls me back and this convo is so terrible...I had absolutely nothing to say and there's silence on the phone. I'm nervous too so when I do say something it's stupid and awkward. She finally says, "you're weird." I had said I was about to go to bed so she finishes the call saying like "do you want to go to sleep now?"...so we end the convo there. This is like the first AFC thing I've done with this girl and it might have ****ed it all up. I let her end the convo and it was a lame ass convo.

I've sucked at talking to this girl for a while and it's becoming exposed now...I feel like such a loser for having nothing to say. It's tough for me because I'm going from dorky loser to party person and it's not an easy transition.

Anyways, let me know what you think and do I still have a chance with this girl?

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, take it easy on your self bro! Jeez, your calling your self stuff like loser and dork?! What garbish, don't call your self those things, look, chin up, don't worry, you will do better next time :)

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the way you talk about yourself, you are a loser!

Listen man, this is all a learning process. Go back to the drawing boards, learn what u did wrong or what you might have liked to have done in retrospect and learn from it.

something tells me youre relartively unfamiliar to talking to girls. Write this off as an experience and get back out on the field again!

Do I think you have nother shot? Hells yeah. Be chill, and ease up on yourself man.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very unfamiliar talking to girls...I don't have a clue what the hell is going on in their crazy ass heads.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women for the most part share the same basic hopes and fears as you do. Just that they are more emotional in their thinking. Next time you see her, don't look at what makes her so beautiful/pretty/cute...whatever, look at her flaws. The off coloring of her teeth, pimples or red marks hidden by make-up. Her lifeless hair, or unattractive clothing. The point is to bring her down to your level and deal with her, you have to see her as just another flawed human being. She curses, not attractive, she calls you at an odd hour and rails on you for going to bed "early," how compassionate of her. When you see she has all these flaws and when you compare them to your qualities you should find her lacking and realise she is lucky to have your attention. Do this with all women, and you will not dread speaking with them or for that matter speaking with an air of confidence and a hieghtened scence of human value that you grace them with.

-Grey Fox

jbrunner_ipa

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, none of us know what is going on that little female mind. But i can give a little tip. Try not to ever talk to a girl in the condition you were in. Lets look at it
you were tired, you've been drunk so obviously you aren't going to be the deepest puddle in the parking lot, and if you weren't born a d.j. your inner afc is going to come out. I try to make sure that i don't talk to a girl i don't know very well on the phone late at night unless i'm not tired at all and completely on top of my game. ...but hey..it's all learning...my advice is that next time it happens that way just be "hey girl, i know you want to stay up all night talking to me but i've had a busy day and i've got crap to do tomorrow, i'm going to bed" *click*

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys all have good points, but here are some things to clarify.

- She was reasonable in calling me at that time because we had been at the same club and she knew I had just gotten home.

- I wasn't really drunk, just a bit tipsy. She was pretty drunk.

- My inner DJ is actually what comes out in full force when I am drunk. I feel I'm a great DJ when I've had about 5 or 6 drinks, but I don't want to have to drink that much all the time.

I'm talking to her on IM now and she's still into me. I made a joke and said "I was just giving her a hard time" and she told me not to phrase it like that because she just watched sex and the city ;)

I won't have DJ lapses no more hopefully :)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
umm it jus seems you are too availible and are talkin to her to much

you should of kept it to the 1 convo that went well and just not have picked up your phone

and gone to bed

too much is bad

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dave

"I am very unfamiliar talking to girls...I don't have a clue what the hell is going on in their crazy ass heads."

A good way to keep a conversation going is just to find out what's going on their heads! Let her do the talk.

I guess you already know that, don't you?

That is all!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave,

RELAX. Just relax.

If you can get brushed off or rejected by a woman and feel totally relaxed, then you'll know you've made an important step toward becoming a DJ.

I tried a gym approach a couple of months ago and ran into the woman again. I crashed spectacularly. :D

But when I saw her again today after months, it was no big deal. We made eye contact, and honestly, I think she expected me to look away in embarrassment. I looked her right in the eye as we walked by and smirked. She seemed flustered and looked down quickly. I know that I'm not her type and thus don't have a real chance with her (afterall, that's why she blew me off), but that I was not embarrassed in the slightest bit was my own personal victory.

That, my friend, is the power of being a man. A man can be foolish and act silly, and then he can go on without blinking an eye, and later laugh at himself. Ironically, this very fact is one thing that turns on women - the ability to not take oneself too seriously. It's a win-win situation for us guys. A neurotic woman would have almost NEVER had the fortitude or relaxed confidence to act the way I did after the rejection. Nary 1% of women would've acted the way I did after a rejection. I'm sure that girl thought I had baallls and she now has some respect for me. I didn't back down even after a rejection, and smiled knowingly at her, laughing at my clumsy appraoch and the awkwardness of the situation. A man, for this reason, is infinitely more powerful than a woman, at least in that sense.

So take heart. It's no big deal... at ALL. :)

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone's said it... Chill Winston!;)

You were tired, she was yapping your ear off, big whoop.

Elvis said it best:
"little less conversation a little more action please!";)

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can CHOOSE when you want to interact. Just because the phone rings doesn't mean you are obligated to pick it up. If you don't feel like talking, don't pick it up. If you're not at your best or reasonably so, don't pick it up.

And don't run games on yourself "we just got out of a club, she'll know I'm still around, I have to answer..." No way. Pick it up or don't pick it up--you don't owe anyone an explanation.

You control access to yourself. You have to TAKE this right and USE it--so you control when you interact and how you interact with them. Do it when you feel like it, do it when you're at your best.

And why was she calling you 3X that night after the club was closed? Loser. She needs to learn how to be a bit more cool.

Oh, and get off IM. Too available. She knows you're not doing anything else worthwhile.