Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asks me to hang out, then says she'll let me know lol

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a couple plates going, then this girl texted me (who I have been pushing to the side), on Tuesday saying she "might be out on Saturday night for a little bit. Not sure, but if I do, I will let you know." I said "Yeah. That'd be fun."

Saturday came and went, she never got back to me. I've said nothing.

When you ask somebody to hang out, isn't it up to the other person to say "I'll let you know"? lol

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, but what's the point? She messaged me out of the blue, I didn't hit her up.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how you feel about her. I would have hit her with "I'll be at so-and-so. If you want to meet, go there at x time." She's on your time.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Got a couple plates going, then this girl texted me (who I have been pushing to the side), on Tuesday saying she "might be out on Saturday night for a little bit. Not sure, but if I do, I will let you know." I said "Yeah. That'd be fun."

When you ask somebody to hang out, isn't it up to the other person to say "I'll let you know"? lol
This was not an offer and she didnt ask you out.

No its not up to the other person to say "Ill let you know". Its up to the person to accept, counter offer or say anything else which means a no.

You are not leading, you're playing games. Get direct and to the point with this chick and she either accepts or she doesnt.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Translation:
I'm meeting Chad Thundercock on Saturday but I know he has lots of options so, just in case, can I put you down as backup?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you even bother to reply that really

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was not an offer and she didnt ask you out.

No its not up to the other person to say "Ill let you know". Its up to the person to accept, counter offer or say anything else which means a no.

You are not leading, you're playing games. Get direct and to the point with this chick and she either accepts or she doesnt.
WTF are you talking about? She indirectly asked ME. Basically said she might be out, she might not. And she will let me know... which she didn't.

How am I the one playing games? lol

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? She indirectly asked ME. Basically said she might be out, she might not. And she will let me know... which she didn't.

How am I the one playing games? lol
I wouldn't say that you're playing games, but it is true that you're letting her lead by going along with her plans.

Generally when you let a woman lead, it always leads to bad things.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's playing games with me, and then I'm supposed to jump in and force other plans and she's just going to agree to that? Some of you guys don't have a clue, I swear. It all sounds good in theory, but most of the minds in this forum are so warped it's not even funny.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Certain members yes. Follow my advice and you won't go wrong.
Forget everything except this. When she says "she will let you know" a huge red flag should rise. At that point stop talking. Stfu and dont say anything until she reenters your frame.
Do you think she's interested?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably was waiting for me to say "Did you end up going out on Saturday?"

Haha, I haven't said anything. Not a word.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at some point she's going to think I'm not interested and move on. Where is the line here?

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I'll let you know means she's not interested

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But the thing is, she is the one who texted me and said she might be around on Saturday. I didn't ask her anything.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low Interest on her part. If you still think you have a chance with her which I would be surprise, I would schedule a date with her, set a firm time and day, anything but a Yes is a no.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This sounds like friendship vibes. She said she may be out Saturday and if she does go out she will let you know so you can hangout as "friends."

Clearly you are interested in this girl romantically otherwise you wouldn't have made a post which is cool. As a man your time and attention is valuable and you shouldn't be keeping things up in the air. If she said that to me I would have responded back and said. Seems like you are unsure of your plans so lets just do it some other time when you know you can make time. I may catch up with a friend Saturday who I haven't seen in some time. You then go ghost until she reaches out to set concrete plans.