Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl always tries to couple me to someone else

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl at work, well girl, she's 5 years older but fine as hell and has a husband with two kids. Just wondering about the following, so not looking for the "don't **** where you eat" or "you don't mess with someone elses girl" as I'm not planning on that. Just looking for advice as I'm trying to learn more about behaviour.

She very often tries to set me up with other girls, they're always very good looking. But I once heard from a guy who is good with girls, that it means she's quite interested in you when she does that when she's taken. There are other IOI's which confirm this, but then there is one which is the opposite (never sends a text out of the blue for example).

Now this is just about that coupling on which I want your opinions.

Thanks

RestUnknown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if it that’s the case, that’s not the point. I just would like your thoughts on this?

But actually it’s true, I’ve been reading a lot about it and the horrible things is realizing everything I missed with other girls. And to confirm, I wouldn’t.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love to matchmake. Either go out with one of her friends or don't. Stop over thinking it.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl at work, well girl, she's 5 years older but fine as hell and has a husband with two kids. Just wondering about the following, so not looking for the "don't **** where you eat" or "you don't mess with someone elses girl" as I'm not planning on that. Just looking for advice as I'm trying to learn more about behaviour.

She very often tries to set me up with other girls, they're always very good looking. But I once heard from a guy who is good with girls, that it means she's quite interested in you when she does that when she's taken. There are other IOI's which confirm this, but then there is one which is the opposite (never sends a text out of the blue for example).

Now this is just about that coupling on which I want your opinions.

Thanks
Make a move on her . If you score keep fvcking her, if you don't NEXT

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If she likes you that much you’ll have a chance with her further down the road when her relationship/marriage crumbles. Because it will.
You can take this one to the bank.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now the odd thing about this friendzone was this girl had a long distance bf and would hangout with me 1 on 1. Invited me to her place once through text, then backtracked minutes later. I gave her free attention like a thirsty idiot.